[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
suicide general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: 1c9.jpg (14 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1c9.jpg
14 KB, 500x332
How the fuck do i kill myself? Ever since i found out about carotid compression ive been wanting to do that because painless but it seems hard as fuck without strangling yourself. I was close to necking myself too but now i dont have the balls because of carotid option. Post your suicide feels itt
>>
>>28077512
Walking into the middle of the woods, take a large enough dose of opiates to kill a gorilla, then immediately shoot yourself in the face. Sure, you'll need to splurge for the gun/painkillers, but who gives a shit?
>>
I figured I'd down a bottle of liquor and then try it
>>
>>28077651
I have 6 dollars and 0 opiate connections otherwise i really would.
>>
I overdosed on heroin one time in my life.

I did the shot, loosened the belt on my arm, took the needle out, and then I was out. Like a switch. Just blackness, just nothingness.

I came to in an ambulance and was given narcan. If I were to commit suicide, that's how I would do it. With injection, there really isn't enough time to be afraid. You are unconscious as soon as it reaches your brain, and then if no one finds you, you eventually die from respiratory depression.
>>
>>28077678
Try carotid compression? I guess that might help with any pain
>>
>>28077717
Thats my prime option too, but like i said no money or heroin connects
>>
>>28077726
at least might help with inhibitions and fear
>>
>>28077689
Maybe try a loan shark?
>>
>>28077512
Hey OP, can I have your cash if you're going to kill yourself?
>>
>>28077759
Do those really exist? Like where would i find one

>>28077784
Whats your name? I will put you down in a will to inherit my 20k in stocks
>>
>>28077748
Do you live in a city? There is heroin to be found in every american city, one must just know where to look.

Easy mode is to give a homeless guy a dollar and a cigarette and start talking about drugs. The majority of homeless people are homeless because they are either alcoholics or drug addicts. If you give him some dope for his trouble, the bum will take you to his connect.

Or rob you, of course. But thats the risk.

What I do is ask a black guy on the street if he knows where I can find weed. If they are open to that, and start helping me out, I stop them and say look bro im not actually looking for weed, I'm looking for (drug of choice). Many black people deal drugs or know someone that deals drugs. Call me racist all you want, but its worked for me.
>>
>>28077856
I dont live in a big city but i know what you mean, i used to go to austins local giganigga hood to cop crack. Shit is scary but i would be willing to try again if i knew where to around and had a little bit of cash. I have 30 bucks in the bank and 6 dollars in my pocket, i dont think thats enough to od on.
>>
>>28077830
If you're serious, do you have a email that I could send it to? I'd rather not post my my name on 4chan
>>
>>28077909
That just depends. If you aren't an opiate user, and you get your hands of $4 more and get $40 worth, and its actually dope and not some bullshit ass brown sugar, and you IV the whole thing at once, thats almost definitely enough to put your lights out. Taste the dope, see if it tastes bitter and it should smell kinda like vinegar.

All that said, I'm not going to try to moralize at you about suicide. I assume you have good reasons for wanting to go through with this, but just make sure its worth it before the dope is in your arm. If you want attention, make sure someone will find you. If you want your lights snuffed out, make sure you will be alone for several hours at least.

There is also a chance you will fall into a deep stupor and eventually wake up on your own. There is also a chance you will just get super high and be feeling good and nodding off for hours off that dose. I really don't know how potent the dope is wherever you are. I can shoot a $40 at once any day, but I've been at it for almost 5 years now so things are different for me. When I OD'd, it was off a small $20 sack so you really never know.
>>
>>28077990
man fuck all thiat shit, just make an exit bag

coming from another IV user, too
>>
>>28077909
Also want to add, if you can cop crack you can cop dope. Those two go hand in hand. Users will smoke crack then shoot dope when they start coming down, its a very common thing and your friendly neighborhood crack dealer might just serve boy too.
>>
>>28077990
The only dope I've ever gotten that smelled like vinegar was cheap #3 I got from the Netherlands by way of France. I've had much better dope which didn't smell like anything.

Also OP clearly understands drug stuff, you don't need to keep lecturing him.
>>28077969
Uh can I jump on board with this guy? I need drug money desperately.
>>
>>28078022
Speaking strictly for myself, that would take too long and I would probably cut and run before finishing the job. Thats why I tend towards overdose, such things aren't a risk.
>>
>>28078041
Holy shit, how do you keep missing the central issue that OP doesn't have money? I don't think anyone who smokes rock doesn't have at least a passing familiarity with dope.
>>
>>28077969
[email protected]

>>28077990
I dont have THAT much experience with heroin. The dope i usually get is okay but i dont think 40 bucks worth would kill me. But youre right who knows though. I just dont want to assuredly get ripped off and waste the 40 dollars when i could get high off something else and escape this hell if even for a few hours.
>>
>>28078070
Jumping in front of a semi truck on the highway is free. I'm just trying to help OP have a death that doesn't completely suck, my bad.
>>
>>28078104
Don't paint yourself as some hero.
>>
>>28078041
The place i knew where to get crack at is in austin. Im in san angelo now. I guess if i can get enough money together i could make the trip. But then again i could always get robbed this time

>>28078046
Sure ill split it in half with you two
>>
File: 1454077251656.jpg (68 KB, 417x280) Image search: [Google]
1454077251656.jpg
68 KB, 417x280
>>28077689

Just find someone who has painkillers they didn't use, you fucking doofus. Pay them 30 or 40 dollars per pill.

Repeat until you've got a great big handful.
>>
>>28078125
This is a suicide thread. I came here to offer advice on a suicide method that I know to be painless. Of course I would prefer if OP didn't go through with it, but I don't know his story and his life.
>>
>>28078125
>>28078070
Dont be hard on him. I thought he was giving solid advice.

>>28078022
Exit bag tips?
>>
>>28078158
Thats a lot of money i dont have senpai

>>28078166
Thanks man, dont worry about those guys i appreciate all the help
>>
>>28078190
I would like to ask, what drove you to this point? Is there really no way you can see to continue living?
>>
Just sell whatever you are on now, buy drugs to OD, send me the rest of the money
>>
>>28078190

In all seriousness, find an old person with pills and steal them.

Or rob a hospital/pharmacy. Note that it'll be easier to rob a pharmacy.

Alternatively, just shoot yourself and hope you don't fuck up. If no one can find you, you WILL bleed to death, even if you mess it up a little and feel the most anguishing, excruciating pain imaginable for a few minutes.
>>
>>28078219
Man i dont even know what to tell you. Im autistic as all hell, ugly as fuck and ive fucked my life beyond the point of no return. Like i cant even explain it, its just gotten really really bad

>>28078241
I dont have any guns. Plus i dont wanna fuck up and end up in prison
>>
I'm sad that you're considering suicide, OP. I really hope you don't.
>>
>>28078332
Would you like to try to explain it? I get it if you would prefer not to talk about it, but I'm honestly curious.
>>
>all these people ITT trying to ask OP for his last money
If OP actually did kill himself, and actually gave that money to you, I hope you know nothing good would ever come from that money. That's some cursed ass gains if I ever saw em.
>>
>>28078426
>curse

Shut the fuck up, you imbecile.
>>
>>28078419
Ive done a whole lot of drugs and i feel fucked physically mentally and emotionally. And like i said ive done a lot of autistic dumbass shit that haunts me day in and out. Im just tired of living pham i hate being me i hate the fact im an autistic ugly failure neet who can barely take care of himself at 24. Fuck it man i never even gave too many fucks about my life in the first place. Im just goddamn tired bro, i know some of you know this hell and i wish that you would be stronger than me because in my heart of hearts i dont think any of you deserve to die over it, but i do feel like i should be dead day in and day out. Jfmsu haha love you guys
>>
>>28078543
That shit is real homie you don't even understand
>>
>>28078560
Being tired of it sure fucking sucks. Hope you'll find some peace, whatever you'll decide to do.
>>
>>28078426
>>28078543
>>28078641
What the fuck is this, a horror movie? Get a grip, guys
>>
File: 1433165709196.jpg (78 KB, 640x334) Image search: [Google]
1433165709196.jpg
78 KB, 640x334
I know, I know I've let you down
I've been a fool to myself
I thought that I could
live for no one else

But now through all the hurt and pain
Its time for me to respect
the ones you love
mean more than anything.

So with sadness in my heart
I feel the best thing I could do
is end it all
and leave forever
whats done is done, it feels so bad
what once was happy now is sad
I'll never love again
my world is ending

I wish that I could turn back time
'cause now the guilt is all mine
can't live without the trust from those you love.
I know we can't forget the past
you can't forget love and pride
because of that it's killing me inside

It all returns to nothing, it all comes
tumbling down, tumbling down,
tumbling down,
it all returns to nothing, I just keep
letting me down, letting me down,

JUST DO IT
letting me down,
in my heart of hearts,
I know that I could never love again
I've lost everything
everything, everything
that matters to me,
matters in this world

I wish that I could turn back time
'cause now all the guilt is mine
can't live without
the trust from those you love
I know we can't forget the past
we can't forget love and pride
because of that, its killing me inside

tumbling down
letting me down
tumbling down
letting me down
>>
>>28078645
Thanks man. Gotta go write that will and figure out how imma do this shit i guess haha
>>
>>28077512

Make a machine that can simulate a sleeper hold.

But really, if you want to compress your carotid arteries, hang yourself with the knot in front of your neck and loose enough to rest just below your chin. This will put more pressure on the sides of the neck and wont close off your airway.

I've been researching the shit out of it since I heard about it.
>>
YOU STOP BEING A LITTLE PUSSY AND DO IT, OR YOU STOP BEING A PUSSY AND DONT DO IT

STOP BEING A PUSSY
>>
>>28078777
i thought the best way was with the knot under the left ear, at least with a high suspension hanging
>>
File: 1430317262387.jpg (109 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
1430317262387.jpg
109 KB, 780x438
any other suicide robot here?
>>
>>28078777
I thought it would be better with two large knots on either side of your windpipe to close off those arteries like a blood choke instead of an air choke.
>>
How come none of you guys emailed me? Free cursed money yo
>>
>>28078560
All I can really say is that just like you wish none of the completely fucked up people on here kill themselves, I wish you didn't either. Just so we're clear - if you do decide to kill yourself, I won't harbor any ill will or anything. I just really, really don't want you to die because just like you know I don't really deserve to die, I know you don't deserve to die either.
>>
>>28078996
Thanks for the kind sentiment friend. Who knows maybe i will make it out of this hell and stay with you guys for awhile
>>
>>28078965
I emailed you OP
>>
>>28077689
walmart brand benadryl buy the big bottle - mash into powder, mix with water, drink it
>>
>>28080480
Would that really do it i took 700 mgs the other night
>>
>>28077512
If you can find out where to buy a tank of nitrogen you can breathe it in and in ~30 seconds you will pass out, and in 1-2 minutes you'll die.

The best part is that it's completely painless and it feels like your going to sleep.
>>
File: 1460948143457.jpg (126 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
1460948143457.jpg
126 KB, 480x608
anybody else try to write a suicide note but it just comes out pretentious or edgy? one of the only reasons I haven't killed myself yet
>>
>>28081965
I would just print out some ridiculous copy pasta/tinhat rant and call it a day.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.