[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in dorm >roommate says he needs the bedroom because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1441354311969.png (14 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1441354311969.png
14 KB, 530x444
>live in dorm
>roommate says he needs the bedroom because he's gonna bang some girl
>ok
>I leave and call my girlfriend to come pick me up so I have somewhere to go
>she meets me outside dorm in the hall
>says hold on, she needs to grab her backpack from my room
>I tell her roommate is having sex
>she laughs, knocks on door and says hey I just need to grab something really quick!
>he opens the door and let's her in
>locks it behind her
>girlfriend doesn't come out for almost an hour
>I'm knocking and no one is answering, loud music playing
>when she comes out she says she was really tired and laid down for a minute and fell asleep

You guys d-dont think anything happened, right?
>>
did that really happen anon

really
>>
>>28077311
> things that never happened.

FPBP
>>
haha that's rich
>>
Very very weak bait
>>
I trust my roommate, we're good friends and I don't think he'd do something like that. He Snapchats my girlfriend sometimes but just as friends. Like I see the snaps that he sends her and it's nothing that worries me. That's why I don't think anything really happened
>>
>>28077530
this is terrible bait kill yourself and go back to 9gag
>>
How do I make more realistic bait /r9k/?
>>
>>28077545
I second this, please kill yourself
>>
>>28077566
>>>/x/ Look there, they know what they are doing Anon
FAGGOT]
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.