[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is impossible to get over depression without losing your virginity.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
It is impossible to get over depression without losing your virginity.
I took medicine & therapy for many years, and tried everything until I got laid. All my problems went away and I was able to hold a stable job after that.

No matter what bad advice people on r9k give you, you're going to still be depressed until you put your penis in a girls vagina.

I'm just trying to help you robots, anyone who tells you that sex won't make you happy is just a troll or femanon who wants you to stay miserable.
>>
No, you were just never really depressed. Just sad because you were a virgin. Anyone feeling this way should not equate their sex life to their value as a person.

And you should feel bad for trying to torment virgins. Shame on you.
>>
>have sex
>still miserable

nope, myth busted
>>
>>28077429
You probably used a comdom
>>
>>28077404
I took medicine and was diagnosed with chronic depression by doctors, professionals. I was homeschooled because of my depression & anxiety, and I was on benefits as a result.

I got laid and now I'm working the 9-5 and hanging out with people IRL.

The people who had sex and are still miserable are just choosing to be depressed, they'll never get over their problems because they WANT to stay miserable.
>>
I've had a lot of sex with lots of different girls and I still want to kill myself everyday

what do?
>>
>>28077500
You kill yourself, you're just an idiot whiner.
>>
>>28077582
>you're just an idiot whiner.
not really, i have no future and it's not like i get laid nowadays, just lots in the past, it's nothing special and it won't cure you if your brain is defective

well, later
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.