[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/wagecuckfeels/ general Post your job feels, gentlemen. I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
File: tumblr_o41ldoYkSx1v0pigno1_500.jpg (89 KB, 386x661) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o41ldoYkSx1v0pigno1_500.jpg
89 KB, 386x661
/wagecuckfeels/ general

Post your job feels, gentlemen. I'll be here to hear them out.
>>
i work as a design consultant and spend most days "working from home". i literally sit around and get stoned and play video games. then the weekend rolls around and i party with friends and hook up with tinder sluts.

feels good man
>>
>>28077357
Sounds like a good life anon, wish I had that life.
>>
I'm a delivery driver for a supermarket. It's a easy job. Sometimes can have bad days which requires a lot of lifting or some days that's piss easy with lots of breaks.

I feel embarrassed to tell people my job even though it's like a step higher than being some shelf monkey. I don't have to work inside the shitty store. At the same time, I've got no drive/no idea what else I want to do with my life.
>>
>>28077718
Well at least you're not literally killing yourself with your current job like I am.
>>
>start work at 6am because client is overseas
>plan on leaving at 4 at the latest
>consistently leave at 5:30 because I get random crap to do which delays all of the other work I have
>>
>>28077245
>Retailcuck who's finished uni with generic degrees but can't get a big boy job
Kill me friends, retail is slowly draining my soul
>>
I'm 30 and single. I work with a bunch of older people 40+. They're all married and have kids and I have nothing to talk to them about.
>>
>>28077357
haha design consultant what the fuck fake job is that
>>
>>28078531
What is your profession? And I feel you. I work 10+ hours a day at my job because of random shit coming up at like 6.

>>28078595
Retail kills everyone. I worked it for 4 years, nearly took my own life due to it.
>>
>>28077357

You're in the wrong forum, friendo.
>>
>>28078822
Some retail jobs are sweet though, I use to work at walmart and i literally got paid to talk to chicks all day.
>>
>>28078937
Not bad.

Besides the no-benefits and barely any pay sadly.
>>
My girlfriend has a PHD in a humanities subject, outstanding grades etc. I on the otherhand left school at 17 and worked freelance building and maintaining websites, at 19 I got a full time job as a server developer and at 24 I am now the top server dev at my company. I think all my girlfriends academic friends hate me, they didn't when they were still at school they thought they'd be professors or editors or something important, but all of them work in hospitality or retail.

Well that's my feels...
>>
>>28079048
>Server Dev

I envy you. I wanted to do that for my career. I'm stuck in marketing however, literally the worst profession to be in.

Also, good job on getting a GF.
>>
>>28079216
It's pretty great, I am so sorry you're stuck in marketing... What does marketing even do? My company makes a ton of online ads, and we get them all from clients and they go to our designers... Are you the guys who ask for them?
>>
>>28079297
My job is weird.

The reason why I hate it so much is because we have too much to do with not much time.

I do analytics and sales reports. On top of that, I code emails in HTML and have to make my own copy for emails.

The expectations are so high and it's so stressful because I work for such a reputable company. I make a mistake every now and then and get screamed at. I work with a bunch of married women with kids, I'm a 23 year old guy who's been here for 4 months.
>>
>>28079297
On top of that, I have to make pages for each sale. There's hundreds of them. We have a program that makes it easier, but it takes like 8-10 hours per sale to complete.

I also make 32k a year...in New York...it's not a desirable life.
>>
>>28079591
How do you live? That sounds terrible. I make 130k in Seattle. I can't imagine dealing with married women with kids.

I kind of feel bad, I'm part of the second level interviews for positions in development, and I pretty much give women of childbearing ages half the scores they deserve... I am a shitty human, I just can't deal with them.
>>
>>28079720
I live with my parents.

They're moving to Arizona in December, I have nowhere else to go because they don't want me going with them.

I'm probably going to get fired from this job too.

Not a nice situation. And I feel you. I have nothing in common with them.
>>
>work in retail bank branch
>deal with millions of dollars
>barely make more than some fat lazy NEET makes on welfare in my country
>have to decline people for credit every day
>a shit ton of pressure in every facet of my job
>have to force a personality at work
>>
>>28080259
Welcome to retail.

Original comment..
>>
>>28078726
engineering design. to be more specific i work in signal transport (physical networking).
>>
>graduate with electrical engineering degree
>only job i could get is assembling parts at a factory.
>>
File: ç.png (87 KB, 494x447) Image search: [Google]
ç.png
87 KB, 494x447
>>28080416
Same with me, only I work at a boring office job that someone fresh out of high school could be doing. Are you in Brazil or this shit happens somewhere else too?
>>
>>28080462
United States
Texas
>>
>>28078595
>retail is slowly draining my soul
Fucking this

Black people come with fake credit cards everyday, I KNOW that the card's fake but I still have to play along and get them all the outrageous things they want to try and buy.
>>
>>28080648
>I KNOW that the card's fake
cant you report it then?
>>
File: mfw.jpg (487 KB, 1024x1009) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
487 KB, 1024x1009
>>28080584
I see. Sorry you fell for the STEMEME too, brother. We knew no better...
>>
>legal secretary
>do nothing but stamp paper and answer emails all day
>nothing but bitch work for lawyer who will do nothing all day then comes out at 6 and signs all the letters and documents I spent all day preparing then fills out an invoice saying he worked 7 hours and bills 500 per hour
>my annual salary is 45k
>>
>>28080584
I would think Texas would have so many jobs ...according to the media.

Why don't you phone police about the credit cards?
>>
>>28080665
Paperwork I'd have to fill out makes that significantly more troublesome than just rejecting their card.
>>
>>28079048
humanities

Lmao
>>
>>28080462
Ninguem te vai deixar ser feliz.

>huge multi national
>steady and safe coding job with good pay
>bored out of my head day in and day out
>still get out of there so late everyday that I just feel like going home and sleep all day
>depressed to hell
Im 30 and single, everyone there is married and can only speak about football or their kids, I relate to no one there.
cant really complain about the job, its relatively easy and pays well enough, but I feel like im going nowhere all the time.
>>
>>28080721
Makes sense.

When I worked retail, a bunch of illegals would give me their credit cards that weren't theirs. It would say "John Jones." Guy didn't speak a word of English to me at all.

I would call the police, but they'd run as soon as I touched the phone.
>>
>>28080679
>...according to the media.
no thats just stem companies trying to saturate the market with tech workers so they can pay them less.
>>
File: 1250masterEyeCircleExit512.jpg (66 KB, 442x512) Image search: [Google]
1250masterEyeCircleExit512.jpg
66 KB, 442x512
Just applied for a job at the movie theater
>>
i make 110k and dislike my job because it's not challenging enough and forces me to program using windows
>>
File: lenny.jpg (47 KB, 648x460) Image search: [Google]
lenny.jpg
47 KB, 648x460
>tfw female-dominated workplace
Literally hell on Earth.
>>
File: CAzUGYDUMAAjm3x.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
CAzUGYDUMAAjm3x.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
>>28080923
Stare at their ass and tit to maintain dominance
>>
>>28080923
Welcome to my job.

I work in publishing, my department is literally all women except for myself.

All the males in my office are gay trust-fund babbies and I have nothing in common with them.
>>
>>28080959
They enjoy it, I live now in true hell.

There's a couple cute boys tho
>>
>>28080923
I know this feel, back stabbing and gabbing galore, its awful. Women will try to bring you down to make themselves feel/look better. Loyalty and honour mean literally fuck all.
>>
Reminder to max your 401k if you have a job
>>
>>28080959
"Stop looking at me, weirdo"
>They get you fired
>>
my back hurts
my heels hurt
my neck hurts
the tables are too low
i dont speak spanish
its hot as fuck

fuck being a chef
>>
>>28081715
What do you cook?
>>
File: black guy.jpg (26 KB, 240x336) Image search: [Google]
black guy.jpg
26 KB, 240x336
>7AM mandatory staff meeting tomorrow
>>
File: 1457298023618.jpg (14 KB, 427x338) Image search: [Google]
1457298023618.jpg
14 KB, 427x338
>start being wagecuck
>work shitty 7-3:30 shifts Monday through Friday in IT
>shifts open up on the nights
>I volunteer, because no one else on the team wants to work overnights because they're filthy normies
>there's literally nothing to over nights, i might get one issue that takes 10 minutes~ to resolve
>get paid to watch anime and play video games on my laptop because i'm one of two people there
>office building i work at even has a 7/10 gym
>when i get off my shift of watching anime i head down to the gym that no one uses

wagecucking isn't too bad, just takes a bit of luck to land a decent job
>>
>>28082245
Do you have any certs by any chance?

Also, where do you work, city-wise?
>>
>>28082112
yo quiero taco bell
>>
>>28077357
Tinder doesn't even work
>>
>>28082532
I have my A+ certification, I work in a city in the midwest that has a population of about 4 million
>>
>>28082245

Hey, where do you work, or what field your in?
>>
>>28082245
I had an IT job like that for a very brief time. Nights, did nothing every day, nobody to bother me. Shit was so awesome. Wish I could find something similar.
>>
>Work security in shopping centre that's closed for the night.
>12 hour shifts, 4 nights on, 4 nights off.
>Get paid to play vidya and shitpost all night.
>Basically the same shit I do on my nights off.
>Make enough money to have a shit house and a shit car.
>Pretty comfy desu.
>>
The friends I had in high school didn't really go anywhere, and since birds of feather tend to flock together, I didn't either. We all have dead end jobs but we meet up after work and shoot the shit in my buddy's back yard. Sometimes somebody gets a girlfriend an he doesn't come around as much, but that just means that we don't blow through as much weed. Weed is one of the perks of living in California; the professional doctor who prescribed me my medical marijuana card was watching Indian soap operas on his laptop. When I went into the interview, he asked me what my problem was. I told him insomnia, but he was already passing me the signed form that marked my reason for coming in the first place. I'm not even sure he took off his headphones. 80 dollars later and I had a card with my half smiling face, courtesy of Herbal Solutions: guaranteed treatment or your money back. At first only I had a card, but the influx of marijuana spurred my friends to pursue their own means of weed procurement. Now we all have a card, and its a bit redundant. I'm just glad none of our jobs tested past the first interview, but if they did then half of SaveMart would be unemployed.

Of course, this is all just a fantasy of mine and all my friends went on to be very interesting and developed people and I just stagnated into mediocrity. We still talk, but I'm the only one who listens. At least my parents still love me and pretend not to notice that I smoke.
>>
>>28082715
Very nice. Is it in MN?
>>
>>28082112
I do prep work. I don't cook anything but its an italian place.
>>
Army army army.

it's alright generally luke warm experience so far.
>>
>>28077245
my parents are contractors and give me work without taking any of the pay. I mostly paint vacant apartments by myself without having to interact with another human being the whole time. It pays enough to the point where I can work 1 week out of the month and still have enough for rent and weed/beer. To most people this sounds shitty but I am honestly happy since I dont have any ambitions and I have a lot of free time.
>>
>>28084773
That doesn't sound shitty at all, it sounds fucking awesome.
>>
File: dream.jpg (1 MB, 3447x2587) Image search: [Google]
dream.jpg
1 MB, 3447x2587
>>28077245
forklift driver for a brewery
>$24.03/hr

is good job, but were pretty understaffed and it can get stressful having to remember everything you have to take care of. if you fuck up too much all the production lines shut down untill youre caught up
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.