[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love you, Sonic why are sonic drinks so god tier? aside from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Sonic-logo.jpg (21 KB, 400x231) Image search: [Google]
Sonic-logo.jpg
21 KB, 400x231
I love you, Sonic

why are sonic drinks so god tier? aside from their amazing fast food a nice cold limeade with real, fresh squeezed lime at a stunningly low price ranging from 2-3 dollars is sure to improve your day.

you have 30 seconds to explain why you aren't heading down to America's Drive-in.
>>
>>28077177
I used to love sonic.

>dat Chicago dog
Fucking delicious.

But I moved and the closest one is 6 hours away.
Fucking Obama
>>
File: wojackandpepe.jpg (63 KB, 699x650) Image search: [Google]
wojackandpepe.jpg
63 KB, 699x650
>>28077211
sorry to hear that. still worth a 6 hour drive.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 480x640
because autism and anxiety. i go to fast food places maybe 10 times a year. but eat it multiple times a week cause my mom gets me tendies and such.

out of the last 10 or so adventures to get food for myself i have done the following.

>crashed car into the side of a whataburger
>rear ended the guy in front of me
>dropped the food when they were giving it to me
>had a bunch of teenagers not so secretely laughing and pointing at me through the window once i pulled up
>dropped the change and had to open my door and pick it up while holding up the line

its best for all involved if i just stay inside and dont leave the house. but i might ask my mom for some slushies though.
>>
>>28077177
I love their stawberry limeade. Espically during happy hour when its so cheap.
>>
>>28077177
Sonic loves you, too.
>>
File: 1461375988450.jpg (48 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1461375988450.jpg
48 KB, 960x960
>>28077177
>tfw the last three slushies I've had from Sonic have all been watered down and barely icy.
>>
we just got a sonic about 10 miles from my house. I looked the menu up and the food looked really shitty. still havnt gone. whats the best thing to get besides the drinks?
>>
>>28078091
The food sucks. Just go there for drinks an desserts.
>>
File: 1459952833924.jpg (65 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
1459952833924.jpg
65 KB, 446x373
>>28077177
>99 cent wacky packs will never happen again
>>
The guys giving you food are considered servers and they get paid like two bucks an hour but there is no option to tip with a card so they all make less than minimum wage.
>>
>>28078206
Some Sonics are actually good and some aren't depending on the staff. Haven't been to one in years though.
>>
>>28078984
You're retarded. It's federal law that if a server doesn't make minimum wage with tips included that the employer has to make up the difference.

Tips are a fucking meme and I can't believe people like you are too stupid to realize that.
>>
I used to work at a Sonic Drive-In. I hate every single one you. I've spat in your drinks.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.