[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to know most normies are nice and 99% of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: cia.jpg (29 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
29 KB, 350x250
How does it feel to know most normies are nice and 99% of the time if you're being bullied as an adult you brought it on yourself?
>>
Dude girls used to call my house and harrass me. What did I do to deserve that? I never talked to them ever.
>>
I'm not bullied as an adult, people just act like I don't exist

and I'm too scared to create a presence for myself
>>
>>28077052
>girls used to call my house and harrass me
You mean when you were an adult? What?
>>
>>28077052
>used to
I presume you were still in school
>>
>>28077028
https://youarenotsosmart.com/2010/06/07/the-just-world-fallacy/
>>
>>28077082
they don't hate you anon, maybe they'd quite like to interact with you, but the secret is most normies are pretty awkward as well and won't communicate with someone for no reason.
>>
>>28077126
I don't believe the poor people brought it on themselves or that a women deserves to be raped under any circumstances.
>>
File: 139483627940.png (660 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
139483627940.png
660 KB, 569x802
>>28077028
it feels Big?
>>
Agreed women who are rape has only themselves to blame
>>
>>28077171
But you think everyone who gets bullied deserves it huh?
>>
>>28077241
>le ebin i am le robot me me
>>
>>28077316
Nice deflection. Good to know you don't really have a response because I pointed out your double standard.

Have fun in your thread fag.
>>
>>28077373
le le le le le le le le le
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.