[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vitamins / Dietary Supplements Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
What pills you poppin', robots?

I'm currently taking Multivitamins & Iron and Omega 3 tablets - considering getting some St John's Wort for my bouts of depression. What are some other good shit that can improve my health alongside regular exercise and a balanced diet?

Also - is there anything I can take that can help with, or at least mitigate, balding / receding hairline

Pic unrelated
>>
>>28076668
stop posting disturbing photos.

post more please
>>
>>28076668
Someone was talking about putting stuff on your hair before you even start balding earlier, forgotten what it is called.

Also always look up the science behind "supplements" and don't get pulled into any scams.
>>
Multis don't do too much. Omega 3 is good. Supps are a load of bullshit for the most part.

I take KSM-66(ashwagandha extract) on days that I have to work or interact with people to help with anxiety. Noopept is useful as well, but Ritalin or Adderall are the frontline for concentration enhancement. They're the only thing with a lot of credible evidence behind them.
>>
>>28076711
Only if you point me towards an elixir of eternal youth

>tfw receeding hairline at 19
The gay-death bell tolls early for me
>>
>>28076668

I once sat at a private BDSM event and made the acquaintance of a man who enjoys being the pony in pony play. He's rather well-known for this interest.
>>
>>28076986
Questions:
Was he hot?
Did you get freaky with him?
What were you doing at a private BDSM event?
>>
>>28076824
>eternal youth

Kill yourself when you hit 30
>>
>>28077053
/user/thatistheplan/
>>
Taking vitamin b6 for dat dream recognition. Only do it once a week tho because that shit's danger but its so nice
>>
>>28077261
>that shit's danger
how so?
>>
>>28077574
You need less than 10mg per day. Most supplements are 100mg. The maximum dosage you should take is at around 400mg, with an overdose of 600+mg but bad effects start happening from 400mg.

The main thing is that it can accumulate in the body if you do it a few times a week (in my experience dream recall is affected starting at 200mg taken right before sleep) because it takes longer for your body to expel it. It's still only a vitamin and perfectly safe but if you plan on taking it for dream recognition I wouldn't do it more than 3 times a week if you're going long term.
>>
Lexapro 20mg
Ritalin 20mg.
>>
Panex Ginseng, fish oil, 5000 d3 iu's, and I'm at 10mg Memantine titrating to 20mg for ADHD
It seems promising so far, I may not even have to add on Selegiline for my ADHD. If anyone has to take shity stims for there ADHD you'd be better off researching yourself tbqh
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.