[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys fucking piss me off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: AZziRBn.jpg (20 KB, 480x351) Image search: [Google]
AZziRBn.jpg
20 KB, 480x351
I see people here with legit reasons to be depressed aa fuck,nobody fucking cares about them

The others cry about "Never had a gf!!!!!!! Unless you are 30+,thats something pathetic to care about"

I seriously thought this place would filled with unlucky people who had a huge misfortune happen to them and never got on their feet

Instead it's filled with people dealing with the same shit plenty of people went through in high school. Plenty of people were bullied,suicidal,friendless,with a crippling social anxiety in high school and college and eventually managed to get above that.

If your reasons for being depressed are "never had a gf,i'm not chad,stacey didnt like me". Reconsider your life,none of that fucking matter

I used to be like you guys. Always breathing heavily when i was walking in the hallways,crippling social anxiety,fucked up oral exams fucking badly with people laughing and shit....

Ahh why do i even bother,you'll just say " REEEEEEEE,leave normie! No robot can change"

Yeah im leaving,faggot. But dont ever fucking comoare your pathetic problems (i calk them pathetic because you'll rot for the rest of your life for some dumb shit about still being a virgin) with the struggles of people with real problems
>>
I gotta disagree with you. Now I myself personally have never had trouble with women but sexuality, love, companionship these are all needs. I imagine going without them would be comparable to loneliness. Sure it's not going to kill you, but we're social creatures and being alienate is going to do some harm.

Also 30 years old is a very late period in life to begin dating. Most people are doing so at around 12 or 13 years old, the average person will have sex at 17. It be weird to just start dating at 30 and having no relationship, or sexual, experience.
>>
It matters when you are over 30 and are going to be alone for the rest of your life because you are still a virgin
>>
>>28076559
I'm with ya OP. Most people on here are just delusional faggots wallowing in their own self-pity while blaming everyone but themselves for their problems.
>>
>>28076559
hey retard. I never had a friend or a gf I am 30+
>>
OP is a normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28078113
>>28078113

Well, although OP typed:

>The others cry about "Never had a gf!!!!!!! Unless you are 30+,thats something pathetic to care about"

I think he meant to type:

>The others cry about "Never had a gf!!!!!!!" Unless you are 30+,thats something pathetic to care about.

In other words, the men in their early twenties who complain of their virginity, although they may well struggle with it, don't struggle with it in the same way that men our age who are still virgins do. After all, it's not particularly atypical for men in their early twenties to still be virgins. Statistically speaking, the vast majority will lose it soon enough.

Men our age, well...our complaint may not find itself resolved quite as easily. Or, let's be honest, ever.
>>
Completely agree. Most people here fall in the "I've been depressed for two ENTIRE weeks" class.
>>
>>28076559
>aged out of foster care
>27 now back with parents
>neet and never had a job
A fag op is.
>>
i'm schizo i think i belong here
>>
If you don't value sex, love, companionship or relationships you should just move on to Wizchan. /r9k/ is for failed normalfags to whine about their poor romantic prospects and the pettiness of wymyn.

>>28076731
>needs
Maybe for you, Norman. Just keep being yourself, you'll be right.
>>
>>28078821
wizchan is literally /r9k/ except you're banned if you say you've ever had any contact with a woman.

they don't whine about anything but how lonely and permavirgin they are.
>>
>>28076559
fallacy
of
relative
privation

[original fallacy]
>>
>>28076559
sex and romance are major emotional and physical needs you fucking aspie retard, if it goes unfulfilled it will cause tremendous distress

"hurr there's worse things than not getting laid"

what a load of fucking crap, there's worse things than cancer too, like being tortured by ISIS, that doesn't mean it doesn't fuck your life up

not to compare to cancer and being an incel loser, but unless you have cancer, it does piss all over you fucking life

not to mention the people who have cancer AND can't get laid, like holy shit
>>
>>28079715
romance is not a need.
sex can be fulfilled by masturbation. no one NEEDS to have sex to be fulfilled.

loneliness is the one that causes damage.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.