[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
I saw this shitty facebook viral story a few months ago about this fat guy who got shamed for dancing (pic related).

Once I got to reading what it was about, you see that basically somebody recorded him dancing to mock him and then several condescending but atractive girls decided to look for him to throw a party in his honour, that way she could dance with them.

What pisses me off is how they saw him as someone who needs their pity. These women basically wanted to sell how ok they are with fatties on facebook. Just wanted to get those "good girl points". They were even willing to go to some awkward party with this robot and dance a bit with him, maybe even get a pic to show the world how good you are.

This being r9k, I know that a lot of you are already on my side just because fuck bitches. But it's not what these women did that pisses me off. It has more to do with the fact that none of them would be willing to date a guy like that. Not now, not ever, not even to get bragging rights on fb for ignoring the obvious unhealthy mess going on with this guy.

I don't know bros. I believe that girls that reject people based on their appearance are dicks, but I have a much better image of them because at least they are being honest about their motives, this bitches are willing to put this random robot guy in an awkward situation with no chance of hitting it off with anyone just to look good themselves. it sucks.

https://www.google.es/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjv98T34qXMAhXE1hoKHZHyBHUQFgglMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Ftechnology%2F2015%2Fmay%2F25%2Fdancing-man-fat-shamed-cyberbullies-hollywood-party&usg=AFQjCNGYUntJHjJomv62jzU_JIXSCLpb3w&sig2=tSzx3G0HUKeebpzMfiFkog
>>
Sorry m80s. here is the proper link.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/may/25/dancing-man-fat-shamed-cyberbullies-hollywood-party
>>
File: 1452580670167.gif (834 KB, 307x173) Image search: [Google]
1452580670167.gif
834 KB, 307x173
why the hell are you bringing this up now if this shit happened several months ago?
>>
>>28076466
>girls that reject people based on their appearance are dicks
go ask out the biggest seacow you can find
>>
>>28076495
I don't know. I just remebered and thought it would be something I'd like to hear you guys give your opinion about.
>>
>>28076521
I have fucked a few fatties, no shame in that. I'm not saying that discrimation based on physical appearance is a bad thing. We all have our own personal taste. But when I say reject I mean alienate, making people outcasts etc.
>>
File: 1456971691090.png (68 KB, 202x192) Image search: [Google]
1456971691090.png
68 KB, 202x192
All women are cunts, and all normies are fucking cunts. You're probably a fucking cunt too, in your own special way.

As for this, it's patronizing and disgusting, but that's what women do. If she was sincere she'd let this dude smash her pussy while he sweats on top of her, and skip the whole club shit, because no one goes to the club because it's "fun". People are there to find pussies to brutalize.

She should eat his asshole and suck his cheesy little dong while holding his rolls up with the top of her head. Take photos of it and put it on facebook.

Somehow, we should encourage girls to continue their slut parade; but start shaming them if they won't fuck someone who wants to fuck them. Feminism must be corrupted to transform sluts into proper cumdumps for us loser beta males.

I'm not sure how to do this, but if the Jews wanted, they could use their media powers to make every cunt in the western world drop her panties and go lie over a couch in the nearest cheeto and mountain dew den to let a fat virgin nerd get his greasy freak on.
>>
File: 1459881179570.jpg (137 KB, 640x611) Image search: [Google]
1459881179570.jpg
137 KB, 640x611
>>28076644
I read your post twice. I can see how we are all cunts in our own way.

To be honest, I don't think that women are bound to have sex with whoever pays some attention to them. That's just unrealistic. In the same way we have a hierarchy when it comes to what we find atractive so do they.

Plus, I'm sure that most of the people on this board that have issues with women have deeper issues that reflect on their interaction with women. In other words, they have bigger problems that keep them from achiving a relationship. If any of you are reading this, for what is worth. Sex by itself is quite overrated. without the company that comes along with it, you are better off jerking it.
>>
>>28076521
>go ask out the biggest seacow you can find

In all fairness, I don't think this was the OP's primary point.

The OP may or may not go and ask out the biggest seacow he knows. Let's assume the latter is the case and he does not.

However, the OP is not organizing some party celebrating said seacow to show the world he is the great kind of guy who is above such concerns.

I can't help but wonder what this man's experience at this party hosted for him was. Sure, plenty of attractive women may have danced with him. May have even given him a hug.

But when all was said and done, this man and all these women went their separate ways. Nothing changed for him in any significant respect. The next time he went out, he would still go out alone.

It isn't for me to know either the souls or minds of others, and the women who threw this party may have had the best of intentions. But I find it astounding they believed this would ever do him any actual good. Yes, some women condescended to be near him for a brief time. It reminds me of those sexual surrogates who have sex with some awkward man with the intention of "healing" him so he can go on and have more authentic sexual relationships. From what I gather, these surrogates heal nothing. The man has had sex with the surrogate, and goes on to never have sex again.

For a night, the man did dance with a group of attractive women. However, when all was said and done, when he went out to dance again, it would be alone.
>>
>>28076852
OP here. That's exactly what I mean. In what reality does throwing this guy a dance party solve any of the real issues that made you feel sorry for him in the first place. The reason why that guy was shamed was because people inferred that he was just a friendless fat guy with no chance at getting a gf. After the dance party the situation was the same. same fat guy, same isolation from society that comes along with it, same issues.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.