[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We post our Fallout 4 characters and who they're based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: uom.png (804 KB, 794x423) Image search: [Google]
uom.png
804 KB, 794x423
ITT: We post our Fallout 4 characters and who they're based of off
>>
>>28076190
>bandwagoning a game that's just a ripoff of another game (fallout 3) only it's not as good but more advertised
>>
Man Fallout 4 was really disappointing. I guess this is the direction you can expect Bethesda games in general to follow from now on. I feel particularly bad about the Elder Scrolls series, which has been my favorite for a little over two decades now.

I guess I'll be satisfied just as long as I get a nice Hammerfell, Black Marsh, or Valenwood setting and mods. More likely than not it will probably just be another generic forest though
>>
Bethesda is only good at making open world simulators. You want generic fantasy? Have some Elder Scrolls. How about generic Post-Apo? Here, Fallout 3/4. They don't care about fans of the actual Fallout games, cuz I mean, fuck lore, it's all about the iconography.
>if we put this here spooky robot with a brain in a dome in this decrepit looking facility, noone will know that we didn't give half a shit about the source material!
Fallout 4 is literally dumbed down and made easier for normies to enjoy.
>franchise is kil
>>
>>28076728
>Fallout 4 is literally dumbed down and made easier for normies to enjoy.
I was pretty excited about having actual power armor in the game. That was until I came across it about 15 minutes into the game

I noticed this in Skyrim as well during the Bleak Falls Barrow assignment, Bethesda is more about creating a cinematic action packed experienced more so than they are about creating a role playing experience.
>>
File: 1406025035554.png (31 KB, 511x517) Image search: [Google]
1406025035554.png
31 KB, 511x517
>playing western garbage
>playing warmed-over western garbage
>playing warmed-over western corporate ersatz filth garbage

I suggest you rubbish-relishers play Fuckoff 4 instead.

That goes for you fags that like the first 2 games too. CRPG point-and-fuck-me-in-the-ass bullshit for fags that can't be bothered to pick up a proper book.
>>
>>28076808
Fallout: New Vegas is the greatest video game ever made.

:^)
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH JUST AHAHAH JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>28076808
>play Fuckoff 4 instead
my sides
>>
>>28076379

tfw no redguard swordmaster
>>
>>28076808

I do both. Play video games and have sex that is.
>>
File: 1461096908063.jpg (475 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1461096908063.jpg
475 KB, 900x675
>>28076808
Fallout 4 is literally G-d's gift to humans you dumb weeb
>>
>>28078014
our god is truly a cruel and uncaring god
>>
File: CquA8Ka.jpg (316 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CquA8Ka.jpg
316 KB, 1920x1080
>>28076190
I did not make this
>>
File: a grat one.jpg (42 KB, 268x262) Image search: [Google]
a grat one.jpg
42 KB, 268x262
>>28076808
>That goes for you fags that like the first 2 games too. CRPG point-and-fuck-me-in-the-ass bullshit for fags that can't be bothered to pick up a proper book.

Plebeian detected.
>>
>>28077923
I usually roll a Redguard mercenary in Skyrim, use the console to give myself the chain mail and curved sword. Fun game
>>
File: steel beams.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
steel beams.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
Fallout 4 sucks ass

I really tried to like it, but the writing is so pedestrian and there are no fucking quests and they gutted the RPG mechanics of New Vegas

Ideal fallout game would have Bethesda design the world map (dat ambiance) and Obsidian do the writing/design gameplay mechanics
>>
>>28076190
What's that piercing attached to?

Do I even want to know?
>>
At least it's not as shit as the witcher E3 downgrade :^)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.