[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any other robots got allergies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1429676756922.jpg (10 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1429676756922.jpg
10 KB, 250x241
any other robots got allergies?
>>
>>28075388
No my parents weren't cucks and didn't keep me locked in my room all day as a child
>>
I had a pretty serious allergic reaction to an air freshener thingie awhile ago. My lungs were seizing up, there was a sharp pain in my chest and I thought I was going to die. Up until then, I'd never had worse than seasonal allergies.
>>
Penicillin

I'm glad I don't have pollen allergies, the mesquite trees are fucking up my my backyard real good right now
>>
>>28075388
i was sick for awhile and then i thought i was getting allergies.
turns out i just have a tumor in my nasopharynx

it could be worse i guess
>>
>>28075388

The only one I'm aware of is to a prescription antibiotic. Strangely, I took a battery of like ten pills of it on one occasion, and I was pretty fine for most of it, but toward the end I started feeling tired and achey.

Like a year later I had occasion to take it again. I took I think the second pill, and I had hives, my throat was closing, and I felt tired and weak, and my joints ached. I reported to work and barely, barely got through my shift. Something like that, one time I knew that it was the pill.

There may have been a third occasion, might have been before or after the above but between all these I knew that my body had learned that that medication was a NOPE. So I've mentioned it to doctors ever since.

Everything else is fine. No problems with:

-animal dander
-springtime
-peanuts
-etc

I've only been stung by a bee/wasp exactly once in my life, a few years ago. When I was a kid I was a total pussy around bees so if I saw one I'd just freeze, and so they left me alone, and I never got stung. As it says above, one hot summer day this wasp just lolls up to me and lands and before I can even do anything (I DINDU NUFFIN) he's just all FUCK U and STING. OW. I might've put a band-aid on it or something, but after like 15 minutes it didn't even hurt any more, and I wasn't turning blue or anything so I figured I didn't have that allergy either. I mentioned my life history on this to a few co-workers and they figured the same thing: "if you were allergic, you would have been on the floor."

But it was really weird, I thought it was supposed to hurt more and longer. I don't know how stingers work but it was almost like no venom was pumped into me, and it just pricked me. I believe the animal was a yellow jacket wasp or similar.
>>
>>28075388
Anon, I'm basically an expert in allergies to dust mites and pollen. If you have hay fever, coughing , itchy throat, stuffed nose, itchy runny eyes. Let me know, I might be able to help you out.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.