[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think of king Kendrick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: kendrick-lamar-king.png (410 KB, 500x722) Image search: [Google]
kendrick-lamar-king.png
410 KB, 500x722
What does /r9k/ think of king Kendrick?
>>
>>28075153
I'm real I'm really really real

GENIUS/10
>>
He's a manlet with a gay ass voice
>>
Stupid nigger probably celebrated Dindu Tubman on the 20 dollar
>>
don't particularly care for North American Ground Ape music
>>
>>28075253
what's wrong with harriet tubman getting the recognition she deserves?
>>
>>28075153
He's probably talented to some extent but I don't listen to that kind music because I can't relate to ghetto culture.
>>
>>28075153
I tend to like the way that his music sounds, but the lyrics reinforce the victim mentality that blacks have. Just reinforces the self fulfilling prophecies that perpetuate the slums he talks about.
>>
I do like rap music and I don't hate black people, but Kendrick's music is just boring to me.
>>
>>28075153
Shitty artist, even by rapper standards.
>>
>>28075281
Haha le mastre troll haha wicked epic and a bit funny haha @GameOverGreggy @KindaFunny hahahahahahah
>>
>>28075331
?
i don't get what you're trying to say? are you only upset because it's something different?
>>
>>28075369
Hahahaha @Maxmoefoe
>>
I really enjoy him. He has some good advice in his music, especially in the new album.
>>
>>28075153
Beats ain't that hard, lyrics pretty weak with the whole w-w-we wuz oppresd n shit!! mentality. Overall nothing fantastic.
>>
>>28075386
alright autist have your fun
>>
>>28075153
I'm extreme far left (voting for Bernie btw) and, I mean, I REALLY like his music. It's better than anything a white artist has put out in the last two decades.

Also I'm a fembot.
>>
>5'5

Omega manlet
>>
I feel like he tries his hardest to be meaningful and sincer as he can to change the rap culture that is to blame for the disastrous culture African Americans love so much but at the same time he luh dat muny u knowm sayin nigga?
>>
>>28075460
>that is to blame for the disastrous culture African Americans love so much
You know the black crime rate has gone down since rap music has risen to prominence, right?
>>
File: No Thanks.jpg (118 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
No Thanks.jpg
118 KB, 960x540
GKMC was his only good release, the rest is forgettable cuck shit. Really hate the way he's going now and how he's glorified for shitty white guilt releases.
>>
He killed it in No More Parties in LA, but Ye was still better
>>
>>28075477
>reddit: the album was his only good release
commit suicide faggot
>>
Kendrick is just a business man doing what is most popular right now. When Mike Brown was killed he was vilified by liberals and social justice warriors for stating about blacks "if we want to be respected it has to start at home first."

Guy was smart enough to realize he was alienating his fanbase, white and black suburbanites, and went full SJW
>>
File: Average Reddit User.png (216 KB, 506x538) Image search: [Google]
Average Reddit User.png
216 KB, 506x538
>>28075513
>reddit: the album
That would be TPaB
>>
>>28075475
Obvious troll, 0/10
>>
>>28075430
If you like white musicians then you're a racist
>>
>>28075588
reddit: the discography

That would be Kendrick Lamar
>>
>>28075638
>willingly ignorant
http://www.thewire.com/politics/2014/01/how-hip-hop-music-ended-violent-crime-united-states-sort/356783/
>>
>>28075668
Holy shit you really can't be this retarded. So you are telling me 'gangster rap' that was introduced in the late 1900s didn't have a major impact on black culture? If you deny that then you are just a baiting fag.
>>
File: Nice Meme.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nice Meme.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>28075663
>reddit: the discography
They only like TPaB and GKMC, but other then that, I don't seem them listening to anything else from him.
>>
>>28075735
Section 80 is better then the other 3 imo
>>
>>28075177
>>28075217
>>28075253
>>28075327
Not even good trolls
>>
>>28075720
>So you are telling me 'gangster rap' that was introduced in the late 1900s didn't have a major impact on black culture?
Having a major impact on black culture =! Increasing crime
>>
>>28075668

Retarded. Mass incarceration lowered black crime rates and made places like NYC safer.

And now liberals want to end it and then wonder why cities aren't safe again.

There is a certain segment of the black population that needs to be in jail or killed. For the safety of society.
>>
>>28075313
His recent album has alot of subjects that just about every one can relate to, not just white and black.Things like peer pressure, hypocrisy, poverty, irrational hatred, and suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>28075767
>Anyone who disagrees with me is a troll
>>
>>28075787
Let me guess. You're black...

Originoli
>>
Why would you even ask? Don't you know that people here will come up with anything just to hate something?
>>
>>28075153
I honestly don't get why he's being revered like this. I heard some of his songs and it's literally no different from any other modern black popstar.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.