[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
r9k BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14
File: realdepressedperson.jpg (44 KB, 858x569) Image search: [Google]
realdepressedperson.jpg
44 KB, 858x569
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSfT3qvTTKA
>>
>>28074810
she seems really sad and also like a beautifull and generous person, she makes videos to help people.
I hope that she become healthy one day again.
>>
>>28074810
No beard, no depression. she lie.
>>
dumb SJW feminist attention whore
>>
Her antidepressant is white cock.
>>
File: 2016-02-28 17.18.57.jpg (262 KB, 578x577) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-28 17.18.57.jpg
262 KB, 578x577
She's depressed like pic related is "depressed" desu
>>
Unless you are physically fit there is no need for an antidepressant. Depression 99% of the time can be cured by lifting and walking every other day while eating decently.
>>
>>28075504
she's a slut that sleeps around.
>>
>>28074810
>women
>depression
pick one
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 1400x781) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 1400x781
Why is she depressed? Because Chad hasn't fucked her since last week?
>>
>>28074810
She probably got 5 Chads in rotation at any time.
>>
Anna Akana is the epitome of normie and the queen of modern feminism and roastie-ism. Everything that comes out of her (albeit cute) mouth should be disregarded or laughed at.
>>
>>28075553
>le meme buzzword sjw cuck feminist retard kek kys white knight

You're just throwing around words without knowing what they meme. Don't worry, your mom still loves you even if everyone (including yourself) thinks you're a subhuman faggot.
>>
Doesn't she date Seananners?

females can't have depression
>>
>>28074810
All this has done, is proven the red pill.
TRP talks about this, those career focused whores that sleep around to be "free" end up depressed.

Feels fucking good.
>>
>>28075607
>being this much of a pseudointellectual
nice meme
>>
>tfw no gf
>can't function
they want to give me jew pills to not feel tfw no gf anymore so i can work and pay taxes

fuck off, why can't they just give me a gf
>>
File: 1460965006481.png (66 KB, 695x500) Image search: [Google]
1460965006481.png
66 KB, 695x500
>>28075607
>le "lifting will solve all of your problems" meme
>>
>i promote mental health awareness and suicide prevention
>but i don't believe in the only effective method at combating mental illness because muh side effects
What a fucking retarded whore. I hope she does kill herself after listening to that drivel.
>>
>>28075690
What makes you think she sleeps around? Or are you just making up your own background story?
>>
>>28075700

I was depressed for 20 years.

He's not wrong... obviously you need to make peace with yourself, but once you get to the point where you wanna start getting better.

Exercise everyday, and practice self-care.
>>
>>28074810
don't care about her feelings
just want her to beg for my dick
>>
>>28075801
too bad it'll never happen since you can't get anyone to do that IRL.

Keep fantasizing, buddy.
>>
>>28075771
>tfw i ran marathons for 5 years and was still hopelessly depressed
>tfw i am fat now and am still hopelessly depressed
fuck off you retard.
>>
>>28075581
I could clearly imagine what this girls anxieties are, though. not saying they'd be in perspective, but neither are most robots' feels.

>have to work out a lot to not be fat
>still not technically "hot" and most guys won't be gunning for me unless they get rejected first
>>
>>28075700
You do not know what pseudointellectual or meme memes. It is kind sad.
>>
>>28075868

Probably has more to do with being a toxic cunt than it does depression, senpai
>>
>>28075930
>toxic cunt
>because i told some fucking idiot who actually believes the "lifting cures all your problems" meme
no. i'm being a "toxic" (return to assfaggots, fucking normie) cunt to you is because you're a subhuman and don't deserve to be treated with respect like a normal human.

exercise does not cure depression. exercise does not cure anxiety. exercise does not cure depersonalization disorder. exercise does not cure visual snow. exercise does not cure paranoia. exercise cures nothing.
>>
>>28075630
To be fair I think she is sexy even without the makeup.
>>
>>28075624
this t b h SENPAI

originalllllly
>>
>>28074810
>waaaaaaaaah I'm depressed
>still takes care of herself
attention whore
>>
>>28074810
>400,000 people watched this
Why? How does this entertain anybody?
>>
>>28075868
When you first became depressed was your life nice to live?

Otherwise your depression could just be a realization that your life sucks. So its not like a clinical depression, its more of a realistic view on your position in life.
>>
>>28074810
i think im gonna kill myself only to not be in the same cathegory as this stupid simulating attentionprostitute.
>>
>>28076033
>When you first became depressed was your life nice to live?
No. I was being abused and homeless.
>>
File: fuck-u-gook.jpg (95 KB, 521x258) Image search: [Google]
fuck-u-gook.jpg
95 KB, 521x258
>depressed for years
>still managed to produce hundreds of youtube videos about having fun
wow what a strong person
>>
>>28076067
Sorry man. I've just been told a lot that medication cant necessarily make anyone less depressed if they arent at least in an okay place in life.
>>
>depression
oh this crap again
>>
>>28076092
stop
shes a speacial person with superior genes
>>
Lol I imagine ray William Johnson was depressed after she dated him to get famous and dumped him when she gained a big enough fan base. Granted, he is an unfunny cock bag, and obviously a woman is going to just use a man.

Whatever trivial shit she's going through, I hope it's debilitating to her fragile psyche.
>>
>>28076115
>I've just been told
This is the problem with normies. They don't know anything about the medications or illnesses and think whatever they heard some other normie idiot spout is the truth.

For people with actual depression (not situational or conditional such as the kind that many go through after the death of a loved one or breaking up with a partner), therapy and antidepressants are very effective. It absolutely DOES make you feel less depressed.

The "danger" of depression worsening on antidepressants is greatly overstated, as is the weight gain shit. The only real issue with antidepressants is that sometimes people don't respond well enough to lower doses and must use higher doses that often cause sexual dysfunction and a "numb" feeling that is more like contentedness.

Go take a fucking antipsychotic like Zyprexa or a mood stabilizer like Lithium and you can talk about weight gain.
>>
>>28074810
> my therapist has been recommending anti depressants for years
> YEARS
> but i still haven't taken them yet
> btw im depressed guys

>>28075771
> exercise makes you happy again guys
> iv been depressed for 20 years tho

why is it so easy to spot the inconsistencies with depression fags..
>>
i have pretty bad depression

am i supposed to be angry or triggered by this video?

is depression supposed to be some pissing contest of 'who has it worse'? it doesn't really matter when you want to die every day.
>>
>>28076297
>>am i supposed to be angry or triggered by this video?
you're supposed to think she's a strong woman for choosing to set aside her delusions about traditional medicine and the evils of antidepressants and finally deciding to stop being a retard.
>>
File: 15BOOKMARANISSJP1-superJumbo.jpg (570 KB, 2048x1579) Image search: [Google]
15BOOKMARANISSJP1-superJumbo.jpg
570 KB, 2048x1579
>>28076022
Don't you see? Her captive audience is the "depressed". Not those who actually suffer from the constant gnawing dread and constant sickening anxiety, but rather those who, after their side chick flaked on them or their Mercedes breaks down, feel sad once in a while. They are so simple minded, so self centered and so unbelievably obtuse that they, especially women, look to youtube videos about "depression" done by people who have never been depressed in their entire lives in order validate their vacuousness.

They are terrifyingly empty. To stare into their conscience or their lived experiences is to stare into a blank book, flipping through the pages and only seeing colors printed in lines across each individual page in a random pattern. Can you imagine growing up with these people as a child and noticing the extent to which you're different? Can you imagine the terrifying reality that sets in at around puberty that you're going to have to share an earth with millions of people who simply exist like fucking plants? For me, music is a refuge. I'm able to dwell on the perfected arts and achievements of intellectual people that have been refined for hundreds of years. It gives me a sense of purpose. To exist without any of that, to be totally lost in the world without an achor, is depression, and these people are simply not capable of comprehending such a thing.
>>
File: 12901234122342.jpg (97 KB, 1588x1193) Image search: [Google]
12901234122342.jpg
97 KB, 1588x1193
>>28075674
Have a (You) sir! Totally showed that bigot!
>>
if someone has depression the last thing they do is tell anbody about this, because they are ashamed of it.
they know even if they really have depression everybody thinks they were just simulating and use it as excuse to be lazy. or they think they are just crazy idiots. the depression destroys all motivations and make you apathetic and you feel like shit all the time, no matter what, you cannot feel joy. its horrible so they would do everything to stop it, thats why they take antidepressants regardless of the annoying side effects.
people that claim to have depression and doesnt take meds are simulating.
the best solution is of course suicide, no matter what.
>>
>>28076297
>is depression supposed to be some pissing contest of 'who has it worse'?
It's a question of who actually has it. These dumb bitches claim to be depressed because they think it makes them special and strong or some shit. Same with pretending they're nerds. Real nerds are weirdos and real depressed people don't have youtube channels to talk about fun stuff.
>>
>>28075674
>leave the lady be
>p - please touch me
>>
DEPRESSION DOESN'T EXIST

LIFE IS FUCKING AMAZING

JUST BE YOURSELF AND REALIZE THIS

COME ON YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD

GOD I DIDN'T KNOW SUCH A GAY COMMUNITY LIKE THIS ONE EXISTED DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO COME BACK HEAR
>>
>>28076297
so you force yourself not to be angry about this stupid cunt to proof what a real depression you have?
cool!
>>
>>28076361
> if someone has depression the last thing they do is tell anbody about this, because they are ashamed of it
if you're a guy
>>
File: 1459394425802.png (330 KB, 276x305) Image search: [Google]
1459394425802.png
330 KB, 276x305
>>28074810
But my suffering is much worse than hers.
>>
>>28076347
Most of her videos aren't on depression, it's mostly other vapid bullshit
>>
>>28076436
im incapable of being angry because i legitimately dont give a fuck

are you upset because she's better at playing victim than you are
>>
>>28076454
the cunt in the video uses depression like a fucking medal.
therapy at a psychologist is a fucking meme too.
>>
File: 1457899900104.jpg (55 KB, 587x585) Image search: [Google]
1457899900104.jpg
55 KB, 587x585
>>28076435
this

guys on guys jump in, the waters just fine
>>
>>28076435
This is an example of the vacuous person I caricatured in my previous post here >>28076347

It's palpably ironic if not laughable that anyone can look at the mass collective of human suffering that is ever present and terrifyingly permanent and say that life is "fucking amazing". I wish someone could swap my brain out with this guy and keep it. Life isn't fun like this and it's not a problem of "keeping your chin up :^)".

>>28076464
I didn't take that into account when I wrote the post. When I said her audience is the "depressed", I meant that in a broader sense as to the complete emptiness of thought of the kind of people who would consume this garbage. Really this whole thing is incredibly scary to me on a deep level.
>>
>>28076435
your mania will fade faggot
>>
>>28076435
wow, normies do not use gay in a bad way you faggot nice try
>>
File: 1433073851279.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1433073851279.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>>28076502
i watched it all for the rage. i like when her therapist says he and his wife are on antidepressants.... must be real good at his meme-job
>>
>>28074810
I don't want to watch the video
Does she actually say anything important?
>>
>>28076092
>horr stuff
>ible has
>happened
Why do people do this
>>
>>28075569
Laughed my A off
>>
Reminder that her boyfriend is a 5/10 redhead
>>
>>28074810
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSfT3qvTTKA
>"weh weh, i'm so depressed"
>jumpcuts every 5 seconds
fucking cunt
>>
>>28076595
OP here.

She says depression runs in her family, and her sibling committed suicide, which means and I quote "that means every member of my family is 50% more likely to commit suicide."

Also, said she stopped taking holistic/alternative medicine for her depression, and finally decided to take antidepressants, which her doctor tells her to do.
>>
File: ECKHART-TOLLE.jpg (352 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ECKHART-TOLLE.jpg
352 KB, 2000x1000
>>28076505

You really have to look inside to not be depressed because no joke the world is fucking shit. Just watch the news if you want to be depressed, look at history if you want to get a conception of suffering. If you're healthy and can breathe life can really be quite amazing and I'm not saying this as a normie or anything like that, the cumulative time I've contemplated suicide extends into years. I even consider it today at times because of medical problems I have can make the act of existence quite unpleasant at times, but so much of the reason why people suffer really is because of their ego and their thoughts and their identification with their thoughts. Look up Eckhart Tolle and the Power of Now, maybe it will help you or not. I'm not going to try to convince you that the world isn't fucked up or that your situation isn't fucked up but there are other ways to perceive your existence.
>>
>>28076755
>holistic/alternative medicine for her depression
Real antidepressants are almost as bad as sugar pills
I fail to see how alternative medicine would achieve anything
>>
File: ignore your feels.jpg (51 KB, 480x380) Image search: [Google]
ignore your feels.jpg
51 KB, 480x380
>>28076347
this. but also NEVER TELL ANYONE YOU ARE DEPRESSED or sad or anxious or anything. it dose not matter how much they care they subconsciously register it as weakness and can easily use it against you in the future girls will do this especially. If you have to cry or something do it in private. whats worse is those "depressed" people you are talking about, Anon is that their friends and them see it as ultimently the worse case of the ledeprssian:( and will tell you that they know what your going through which should piss you off even more. or
>my friend had it and she overcame it why can't you?

not that that would ever happen to a robot, not like robots ever interact with people.
>>
>>28075964
Not who you were replying to but studies have actually been done on this and they've shown exercise to be about as effective at curing depression as antidepressants. I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you, but you shouldn't discourage people from trying it, that's like telling people medicines won't prevent illness just because you got sick.
>>
>she showed up in a short film I was watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbNP_c0wUxE

Ruined the whole experience desu
>>
>>28074810
>no ones like "I'm on antidepressants and it's great"

If you only hang out with people who are depressed for attention, that's gonna happen to you.
>>
File: smileee.jpg (17 KB, 479x470) Image search: [Google]
smileee.jpg
17 KB, 479x470
the fact that she still wakes up everyday and has the energy to keep making vids and whatever else she does is PROOF enough she doesnt have depression.
>>
>>28077610
One thing I learned is that if you date a girl who is intelligent enough to feel guilt for her actions, if you cry to her ONE TIME about your depression or your suicidal emptiness / ideation, you can use it to guilt trip her to keep her in the relationship for years to come. I did it. It works boys.
>>
my snri helps and my faps are glorious. fuck you whinny people wjo can't handle a few side effects fpr a couple of months.
>>
she's also in a short scene at the end of Ant Man.

Btw., funny nobody has posted this yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68l-bFezK4U
>>
>>28075743
She kind of admits that she was being stupid if you watch the whole video.
>>
>>28078240
Someone should vomit in her mouth
>>
>>28075677
Ray William Johnson

well this is original as shit isnt it
>>
>>28078240
i want to shoot her in the face.
>>
>tfw male
>hospitalized for issues stemming from depression
>can't bring myself to directly mention depression
>mention every possible symptom and hint
>none of my doctors care to pick up on it
>one of my female doctors even mocks me for being a hikki NEET

I've heard stories of women going in to the doctor and complaining of fatigue and having antidepressants pushed onto them.
>>
File: 1435823263001.jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1435823263001.jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
>talk open about your 'depression'
>Be a attetion Whore on YT

YOU ARE NOT DEPRESSED!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
fuck off

actual depressed people aren't self-important cunts
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.