[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abstract Feels + Abstract Wojak Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 6
File: wojak.png (363 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
363 KB, 5000x5000
ITT: Post an abstract feel that you want to get off your chest. If you're feeling creative, make your own Wojak in MS Paint based off of your abstract feel and post it with your feel. If you don't want to make a custom Wojak, maybe some other anon will like your feel and make one for you.
>>
File: abstract wojak 1.jpg (1006 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
abstract wojak 1.jpg
1006 KB, 5000x5000
>>28074653
I'll go first
>ywn be a human living in a futuristic dystopian society
>ywn live your whole life as a robot under an oppressive regime
>ywn steal a government spacecraft and take to the stars to leave your broken home behind
>ywn leave the solar system and spend the rest of your life exploring the universe in your ship and discovering the mysteries of the universe
>ywn die alone on a distant lifeless planet, away from humankind and all life on Earth
>>
File: 1459697798291.png (47 KB, 742x661) Image search: [Google]
1459697798291.png
47 KB, 742x661
>ywn be the man from Earth
>ywn get more than half-truths and something real to believe in during your lifespan
>ywn create a time-travel device
>ywn never be a billionaire techie, a pure genius, an overly confident chad with his rich dad money to spend to hit on literal top models, or a hero
>ywn join a shady organisation influencing the media, politics and wars across the world like

I wanted to believe.
>>
File: 1460559355878.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1460559355878.png
17 KB, 882x758
Have a crush on a girl for 3 months now, at first we didn't even talk because she was shy around me and all that shit, got to know her a lot better and its pretty great...only thing is that i don't know if she likes me or not and all her girl friends that i asked said "well she is acting different around you now there could be something going on there" and my friends just tell me to keep going until i get a clear sign not that i would notice it....
Just fucking kill me...
>that beautiful smile
>her adorable laugh
>that fucking pony tail
>her imitating me and my face

>mfw i am probably just lying to myself that there might be something between us
>>
>>28074699

>ywn be a human living in a futuristic dystopian society

it's not that impossible, famicom
>>
File: observer.jpg (33 KB, 739x469) Image search: [Google]
observer.jpg
33 KB, 739x469
>>28074653
>you will never become an immaterial observer, able to flip through time and space, through peoples consciousness and beyond
>you will never vicariously live through others and explore the limits of existence
>>
File: fatwojak.png (22 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
fatwojak.png
22 KB, 645x773
all saved ;)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.