[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here /popped collar/? i like to pop my collars when i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10
who here /popped collar/?

i like to pop my collars when i'm out and about

i used to do it ironically, but now i kind of like it a post-ironic sense

i like to think that by popping my collar, i add several layers of irony to my mystique; i feel naked without it

any stories about popped collars robots? or another post-ironic fashion statement you like to make?
>>
File: 1438285060155s.jpg (9 KB, 231x250) Image search: [Google]
1438285060155s.jpg
9 KB, 231x250
>being this autistic
>mfw
>>
I like it! 5/5
>>
>>28074660
what's autistic? the popping or the irony? both seem to be above the capability of the average autist anyway

i think popping and irony are what separate the betas from the gammas and let me tell you, i'm no beta
>>
you are way too full of yourself lel
nobody cares about the thought processes behind your popped collar
>>
File: memecat.png (15 KB, 594x670) Image search: [Google]
memecat.png
15 KB, 594x670
>>28074863
but even my posting here is ironic

i am drenched in irony and i pull it off so well that you only saw through the first few layers

well, the irony is several hundred leagues deep my friend

keep on memeing
>>
>>28074904
yeah sure dude lel
>>
File: shiaJUST.jpg (39 KB, 407x323) Image search: [Google]
shiaJUST.jpg
39 KB, 407x323
>>28075118
>lel

i hope there's irony in your usage of that

we may yet still be friends, friend
>>
I never wear collared shirts although I do like a short sleeved polo, pretty much all my clothing has a sports team on it
>>
Doesn't count for shit if you don't also wear aviators inside and at night.
>>
File: walkingpepe.jpg (87 KB, 665x1145) Image search: [Google]
walkingpepe.jpg
87 KB, 665x1145
>>28075432
ah cheers dude for the suggestion, i think i might actually be able to pull this off

will report tomorrow's results later in this thread as i assume it won't die before tuesday
>>
>>28075540

i hope you do fgt :DD
>>
>>28074608
I do.It's not ironic though stop justifying
>>
>>28074608
>i feel naked without it
funny you should say that. when i see guys with popped collars, i strip them naked and parade them around holding their arms behind their backs so everyone can laugh at their lil wee weez.
>>
>>28075822
wtf is wrong with you breh
>>
>>28075854
i'm not the one everyone is laughing at. nobody can see my lil wee weez. everyone's laughing at the popped collar wee weez.
>>
File: hottubpepe.gif (567 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
hottubpepe.gif
567 KB, 300x456
>>28076057
i'm not sure you get the point of this thread, new friend
>>
File: cEYpGVj.png (347 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cEYpGVj.png
347 KB, 500x500
>>28074904
Kej, jejljasd.
>>
File: stepupnigga.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
stepupnigga.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>28076230
dude, i also own that image

i'm not sure you've a true transcendent yet either
>>
>>28076290
No I actually understand it when you talk about levels of irony. Unless you're just pretending to know.

A simple example is this;
> lol becomes popular
> soon replaced by lel and lul
> kek becomes the norm
> using lol might seem outdated
> But really if you do it right it has about three levels of irony.
>>
>>28076637
good man

desu i think a lot of the content on /r9k/ is ironic to some extent and most people are aware of this. of course, there are some truths and honest sentiments expressed here as well, but these too often end up infused with irony.

that's why i like imageboards; people make of them as they will, and they are usable by all people, who can take what they see and interpret it at the irony-level they wish to.
>>
What the fuck is a popped collar? Is it when you don't close the collar buttons? Isn't that standard?
>>
>>28077034
where the collar is up as opposed to being down

traditionally done so to protect the neck from sunburn
>>
File: i_am_spooked.png (272 KB, 907x473) Image search: [Google]
i_am_spooked.png
272 KB, 907x473
>>28076901
Glad to see there are other Anons who understand. Keep it cool famo
>>
>>28076901
> Tfw I actually write out "d e s u" instead of
"T b h" here nowadays
> nobody will ever notice
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.