[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reminder that all lesbians should be killed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: DYKES.png (841 KB, 1084x584) Image search: [Google]
DYKES.png
841 KB, 1084x584
reminder that all lesbians should be killed
>>
>tfw no qt dyke who wants a loveless marriage of convenience
One posted a thread on here once
>>
File: manueldejesusmorenoavina[1].jpg (293 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
manueldejesusmorenoavina[1].jpg
293 KB, 500x341
WEll, Gays are trash, so they truly deserve genocide.

D E A T H S Q U A D S F O R G A Y S
>>
>>28074437
I have to work with a lesbian manager at work. She's ugly, fat, and lazy. She complains about having to work all the time and she's incredibly slow and falls behind on work every day. She does drugs and tells me shit about her personal life when I don't ask or care. She has horrible taste in music. She's one of those types that likes to complain about other people having attitude problems when really she's the one with the attitude problem. I hate having to work with her. I've only been working there for a few weeks and I can move faster at most tasks than her. Every lesbian I've ever met has some serious attitude problems man, they're just jerks.
>>
Why do you care? It's not like they're going to date you anyway.
>>
File: 1439698828260.gif (567 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
1439698828260.gif
567 KB, 300x456
>women would rather fuck dogs or even each other rather than you
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.