[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are on a trip to meet your first gf's parents who live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 0au3LDK.jpg (64 KB, 689x1023) Image search: [Google]
0au3LDK.jpg
64 KB, 689x1023
You are on a trip to meet your first gf's parents who live out of state. On the way, your gf has to stop to use the bathroom at a gas station. You go in with her to get some snacks. While in there, you see this peculiar man that was standing near the bathrooms follow her in. What do you do?
>>
Lure him away and rape his assistant raw, then eat my cum out his torn, drooling anus. Meet my girlfriend at the car, kiss her hard.
>>
File: 1460022849643.jpg (74 KB, 300x339) Image search: [Google]
1460022849643.jpg
74 KB, 300x339
>>28073946
get that evil shit outta here!
>>
>>28073946
> your gf
> What do you do?
Wake up.
>>
File: 1449283970410.jpg (89 KB, 841x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449283970410.jpg
89 KB, 841x1024
>>28074032
no.
organelle
>>
give him the goofballs
>>
Out of everything i have seen on the internet this disturbs me the most
I don't know why, but whatever is going in the crazy fucker's mind that makes him dress up like goofy really scares me.
Rekt threads are nothing compared to this.
This forms my nightmares
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.