[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>FUCK DA JOOOOOOOOOSS >Votes for Trump Do these people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Brendan Fraser.jpg (5 KB, 163x208) Image search: [Google]
Brendan Fraser.jpg
5 KB, 163x208
>FUCK DA JOOOOOOOOOSS
>Votes for Trump

Do these people know the irony?
>>
>>28073659
/pol/ friendo
>>
>he's a pro government liberal retard
You are implicit in the coming of 1984.
>>
File: 1458626447833.jpg (37 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1458626447833.jpg
37 KB, 512x384
http://thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

wew lads
>>
>>28073659
Reminder that Trump said he was proud of having a Jewish daughter
>>
Fuck off, Jeb
You lost deal with it
>>
zI am now a #CruzMissile, OP.
>>
>>28074085

>mfw morons like this think a businessman that benefits from the US being a plutocracy is going to do anything for the dumbass populists trying to elect him
>mfw morons like this don't even understand that OP is making the point that Trump works with kikes and is deeply entangled with their businesses and endeavors and has nothing to gain by upsetting them or weakening their hold on any part of the US
>references 1984

Could you be anymore of a scum-sucking dumbshit teenager? How do you breathe by yourself?
>>
File: 1447273104128.jpg (56 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1447273104128.jpg
56 KB, 616x596
>being a single issue voter
not everyone is perfect
>>
>>28073659
Who else do you propose voting for?
>>
>>28073659
Would it make more sense for them to vote for an actual jew, Bernie Sanders?
>>
It's funny Trump said that he's happy that his daughter is having "beautiful Jewish children" and /pol/ didn't really discuss it. I imagine if she was having beautiful black children they wouldn't care at this point either, ironically they call anyone who disagrees with them cucks.

I never thought I'd see the day /pol/ cared more about memes than Jews
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.