[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw still haven't found a way to cope with suicidal urges yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
>tfw still haven't found a way to cope with suicidal urges yet
>>
>>28073516
You don't cope with them, you bathe in them. It's a good time sink, I've spent a bit of time just lying around d writing some sort of note
>>
>>28073516
>isn't coping with suicidal urges.
>isn't dead yet.
>>
>>28073698
I don't know, I have phases where I'm laying in bed all day long and think about it, it isn't good at all. Always when I do something fun, I get these thoughts again.

>>28073739
I tried to commit suicide one time already, now my parents are watching me, otherwise I would already do it again.
>>
>>28074030
>I tried to commit suicide one time already, now my parents are watching me, otherwise I would already do it again.
How so?

Also, do you want someone to talk to?
>>
>>28073516
Me neither. They're always invading my thoughts and I can't make them go away. If I ever get access to an easy method I don't think I'll be able to resist.
>>
>>28073516
Talk to someone who gives a shit about you.
>>
File: 33HiXgx.png (4 KB, 320x244) Image search: [Google]
33HiXgx.png
4 KB, 320x244
>>28073516
>don't even give a shit about the suicidal urges anymore
>>
>>28074030
For what reasons do you want to die, if you indeed know the reason?
>>
>>28073516
have you tired acting on them?
>>
>>28074030
If you can have fun, if you can feel happy, then strive for that. Try to base you life around that activity, and others like it, maybe then you can fill your life up enough to not feel sad. If you still feel like it isn't worth it, then git gud and plan a quick death. If your parents are watching you then do something like say you're going out, run away, and die or something, it shouldn't be that hard to evade them
>>
>>28074049
I got drunk in my room and cut my wrists open, the next thing I could remember was me waking up in the hospital, I need a gun, atleast nobody could stop me. And I don't really want someone to talk about it privately, I always start to ignore people because I feel like I'm bothering them and wait till they delete me, I'm not made for talking with others.

>>28074081
That invading thing is the worst, you finally think about something else and then it comes back again.

>>28074083
>someone who gives a shit about you
Nobody does, my parents also ignored me all the time and the only thing they tell me now is that I shouldn't do something like that again. I'm worthless as a person.

>>28074123
I'm a worthless and disgusting person, can't offer anything positive to others. I'm extremely draining as a person, so the only influence I can have is negatively.

>>28074140
Yes

>>28074197
I worded it wrong, I just felt okay, not happy or that the activity was fun, but these urges always come back and I drop what I was doing. I should probably get a gun, but I have no idea from where. And I stopped going outside, so they will know I want to do something like that again.
>>
>>28074315
Are you able to legally buy and own guns in your country?
>>
>>28074315
>And I don't really want someone to talk about it privately, I always start to ignore people because I feel like I'm bothering them and wait till they delete me, I'm not made for talking with others.
I can't force you to if you don't want to, but I'm in a similar situation in which I feel suicidal very frequently, and having someone else in the same position to relate to and care about would be welcome--you wouldn't be bothering me. You'd be doing me a service by talking to me.
>>
dont do that to your parents anon
>>
>>28074315
I kinda know that feel. It's anhedonia or something, really sucks mang. Also sucks that your parents won't let you go. Do you have a record? If you do you can't buy a gun from a dealer I think. Google the gun acquisition laws where you are at. You could go to a private auction, they don't ask for info like that o don't think. Play the psychological game with them, go out for a little, take pictures, show them how "fun" it is, then one day, leave early in the morning to take some sunrise pics, and Husain bolt out of there
>>
>>28074427
Also find some homemade methods to go out, like poison making or buying some things like nitrogen in secret https://youtu.be/VUeooyhD5Xk
>>
>>28073516
>tfw no matter what help I get the thoughts still build up
>tfw the only release is to hurt myself
>tfw it just gets worse every time
>>
>>28073516
just drink and do drugs senpai
if it doesn't work that means you aren't doing them enough
>>
>>28074637
Find more distractions
>>
>>28074376
No, you need a license

>>28074381
Hmm, I suppose it should be okay, but I'm a pretty horrible person in general, you will probably dislike me, but trying it out should be good. Which means of ways of contact each other do you prefer?

>>28074427
Gun control laws are really strict here, so it would be kinda impossible for me to get one. Maybe I should do the going outside thing, but I felt like they had someone even watch me while I was getting some food, maybe it is just my paranoia, but still. They should stop with it after a while so that I can try it again.

>>28074525
I will check the video out

>>28074637
>drugs
From where do I even get them
>>
>>28074683
>Hmm, I suppose it should be okay, but I'm a pretty horrible person in general, you will probably dislike me, but trying it out should be good. Which means of ways of contact each other do you prefer?
I'm a horrible person as well, I doubt it.

Do you have Skype or Steam? If so, email it to me, if not we can email each other.

[email protected]
>>
>>28074683
>drugs
From where do I even get them

just ask random black guy on the streets they always have drugs
>>
>>28074723
Hal you need to stop this.
>>
>>28074683
>watch you
No problem with that senpai. If they keep their distance you can probably hide from them in a crowd, plus if you go into nature or something, where's there very little people, you can identify the stalker and try to evade him/call the police on his face. There's literally nothing wrong with going outside, and if you're old enough, it's legal to run away of you feel like it, and no one can do anything about it. If stalker guy grabs you for whatever reason, you can claim assault/cry for help, if someone calls the police on you for leaving the house for the nature pics, just show the police the pictures you're taking if they find you (again, they can't really do much against you if there aren't clear signs of suicide, which there shouldn't be during the early stages of the nature strat). It should be alright family. If stalker is following you on your final day, well evade and quickly run away/die. The stalker is useless if they can't reach you before you get away
>>
>Hal attetionwhoring again with his online depression
>>
File: Capture.jpg (32 KB, 812x214) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
32 KB, 812x214
>>28075252
I didn't make this thread, though I have posted in it.
>>
>>28074816
>>28075252
Who is Hal?

>>28074749
I never see any black guys, I also have no friends, is there any other way to get them?

>>28074877
Thanks anon, that was actually really helpful, atleast I now have another way to do it.
>>
>>28075554
Npnp family, it's all up to you what you want to do. Find a good set of train tracks or maybe some rope, get those nerd parents off your back first
>>
>>28075554
>I never see any black guys, I also have no friends, is there any other way to get them?
Darknet.

If you're horrible and hurt people, why don't you make a game out of it? Drop the morals, accept yourself as a cunt, and do it on purpose. It can be fun to bully people.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.