[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/MenOfBalding/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: JUST.jpg (19 KB, 408x223) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
19 KB, 408x223
>JUST b yourself
>girls love confidence
>it doesn't matter to others, girls love bald guys
I'm 21 fucking years old, pic related.
>>
drop out and enjoy the neet life

or kill yourself
>>
I've been shaving my head since I was 20, I'm 31 now.

You have to get in shape, no question about it. Time to get /fit/ faggot.
>>
>>28073370

>also i've balded and receeded badly and to top it off i'm a 5'7 manlet as well, just going out to the local grocery store i have my day ruined by lumbering 14 year olds where the girls are taller than me now and the boys are over 6' tall already

it's so humiliating
>>
>>28073332
But dude, confidence does matter. You have to own yourself and love yourself. Once you can do that then it won't matter anymore, and when it doesn't matter anymore is when you will receive your boon. Trust.
>>
>>28073332

26 year old chrome dome with a smooth eggshell head here. Everyone knows only bald fucks can be robots
>>
You need to be fit to pull off being bald. Bald manlet at my work is jacked by normie standards and slays pussy
>>
File: 48884447.jpg (545 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
48884447.jpg
545 KB, 1440x2392
>>28073332
I'm 26 desu. I know the feeling

>just put a bullet in my bald head family
>>
>>28073426

>just put in 100x more effort than anyone else and be facially attractive to get mediocre sex with mediocre sluts with low enough self esteem to fuck a bald girl
>>
>>28073332
YOU JUST NEED TO BE CALM

Jesus. Be yourself and girls don't care. Bald is even seen as attractively older-looking to girls, you just need to play the part and BE YOURSELF
>>
File: baldhair.jpg (125 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
baldhair.jpg
125 KB, 640x960
don't feel that you have to shave your head, look at this guy. there's nothing wrong with the way he looks

girls are stupid, their opinions don't matter and are purely hivemind. their brains are so permeable you can change their views just by talking to them

>>28073387
this guy is right, you need to get in shape no matter what. you might still be a foreveralone stuck on the computer, but you won't be stressed about it because you're too busy getting huge. Arnie was right, getting a pump on is better than sex.

>>28073395
You're just a pussy. I'm an inch taller than you and I've never been bothered by my height. Why would you care? You have little man syndrome and you're a totally average height, why don't you cry more you little bitch?
>>
File: 94f.png (121 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
94f.png
121 KB, 680x497
>tfw not balding with no sign of thinning
>both parents and grandparents have full heads of hair as well
>>
Is there any major difference between how well Rogaine works vs. generic minoxidil? I've been using Rogaine for the past three months, but generic would save me a decent chunk.
>>
>>28073642

you must live in like indonesia or mexico or some other short ass country

>again i say, just today i felt humiliated by GIANT baby faced 14 year olds, no 'fully grown man' should ever have to experience such shame
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 1000x1000
>>28073699
It's a good feel my friend
>>
>>28073699

That's not necessarily a guarantee that you won't eventually start balding. I'm the first person on either side of my family to be balding. Another possibility is inheriting hair loss from your mother, which you wouldn't be able to know about because female pattern baldness rarely leads to such severe thinning the scalp becomes visible.
>>
>full head of long shoulder length hair
>small penis
You cant win everything lads
>>
>>28073826
you can always be a bottom
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.