[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your body is permanently ruined because your parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1456814056096.png (556 KB, 540x558) Image search: [Google]
1456814056096.png
556 KB, 540x558
>tfw your body is permanently ruined because your parents made you fat as a kid
stretch marks never go away

nor does the feelings of insecurity and self-hate that come with being previously fat
>>
Get bio oil, did wonders for the stretch marks on my knees from growing during puberty
>>
>>28073327
To paraphrase Alex Linder, "just don't look in the mirror"
>>
>>28073327
>parents made you fat
Could you explain a little more please?
>>
>>28073327
i don't mind the stretch marks i have so much but holy crap the second half is truth

i'm underweight now and no mattwr what i feel like i need to suck in my stomach
>>
>>28073327
Just be yourself.
Stretch marks don't matter
>>
>>28073457
parents fed him garbage as a kid and didn't encourage him to exercise
>>
>>28073442
I try not to whenever possible

but it affects how I act around others too

>>28073457
poor family with overworked parents, no time to make good meals, buy whatever fast food or pizza is cheap and easy, force your kids to clean their plates or get punished because that's how we were raised

I didn't know anything about nutrition or proper dieting until we learned about it in school, and it's not until you're a little older that you can start really making diet changes without your parents controlling it
>>
File: smrt.jpg (111 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
smrt.jpg
111 KB, 500x376
>>28073327
>200 lbs by 6th grade
>no stretch marks

>>28073457
kids dont know how to manage their bodies. especially dumb ones
>>
>>28073457
It's pretty obvious that what probably happened to him was that his parents prepared unhealthy foods for him growing up, thus he became fat through no fault of his own.

Yeah maybe once he was in his teens or a bit before then he would be able to make food on his own, but before then he was entirely reliant on them.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 293x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 293x263
>>28073327
>parents made you fat as a kid

So sorry OP, there's truly nothing you could do about it either
>>
>>28073327
Previous fatty here.

Stretch marks fade away. And you become much more confident once you lose the fat.

You're just a fatty looking to make excuses for not changing your ways. Fuck you.
>>
>>28073533
>you become much more confident once you lose the fat
this is not always true, it's not true in my case

>You're just a fatty looking to make excuses for not changing your ways. Fuck you.
I've already changed my ways, fuck YOU
>>
File: 1414175186698.jpg (62 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1414175186698.jpg
62 KB, 604x604
>tfw you were skinny as fuck until you were a teenager and had a car and a license and could drive to McDonald's whenever you want

That was 10 years ago. 10 years of burgers.

I've always been a fatfuck at heart.
>>
>>28073327
Then get up and change it. If you dont have a job then you have all the time in the world to get outside and RUN. RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN and CUT YOUR CALORIE INTAKE. That weight is going to drop in no time, but only if YOU decide to make the change. Its not impossible and NO ONE can hold you back.
>>
>>28073327
Amerifat spotted.
>>
I've lost about 30 lb and the stretch marks on my sides are almost completely gone in colouration, still want to lose another 30-40 to fix other problem areas. Trust me, as a former/currently losing fat kid, it does get better.
>>
>>28073772
The OP is not fat. He was, than burnt the fat, but stretch marks left. Read the fucking post.
>>
>>28073857
lmao ignore the cuck, dudezilla
>>
>>28073327
>stretch marks never go away

why the fuck do people give a shit about stretch marks? i mean yeah there are some extreme examples, but most them are meaningles

>feelings of insecurity and self-hate that come with being previously fat

whats the point of even trying to be fit if you hate yourself anyway? i was just proud i could finally do it
>>
>>28075220
because they're gross looking and, like any scar, they serve as a permanent reminder
>>
>>28073788
Post a picture of your glorious Eurocuck body
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.