[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you treat a woman, guys? I have no idea how to treat a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1453632656012.png (54 KB, 283x250) Image search: [Google]
1453632656012.png
54 KB, 283x250
How do you treat a woman, guys?
I have no idea how to treat a girl can you give me advice?
>>
Like they're a guy. Don't put them on a pedestal.
>>
>>28073092
Treat them like shit, anon. Treat them like shit.

They love it.
>>
Apparently you're supposed to treat them horribly.

I've never had a relationship, but that's what I've gleaned from a thousand internet conversations and posts.
>>
>>28073092
treat them like they're giant kids. Its how i do it.Works too.
>>
you just treat them like disposable objects. because that's basically what they are. don't put pussy on a pedestal
>>
>>28073092
It's more helpful to list things you should never do.

You should never criticise or advise a woman who doesn't first ask you to. You should never leave a woman alone without checking in atleast once every 24 hours. You should never EVER argue with a woman, even if you feel you're being constructive.

But you're allowed to make fun of them and be a dick.
>>
>>28073092
If you don't dominate her and make her feel like shit after she opens her heart and soul up to you, she will leave you for someone who will
>>
File: 1429803314824.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1429803314824.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>28073092
Show her your pepe collection
>>
poke her with your boner as often as possible.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.