[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many boxes of over the counter sleeping pills would it take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1461087622087.jpg (115 KB, 697x697) Image search: [Google]
1461087622087.jpg
115 KB, 697x697
How many boxes of over the counter sleeping pills would it take before you vomitted them up? One? Two?

Sorry for the weird question.
>>
>>28072977
if you're gonna kys do it another way, pills are always harder to do it right
>>
>>28072977

over the counter sleeping pills are basically just benedryl

won't do shit
>>
>>28073026
Wouldn't a couple of boxes knock you out?
>>
How much would it take to fall deeply unconscious?
>>
Bump.

What about Nytol?
>>
Bump

Please help me
>>
holy shit OP
you can't kill youself like this.
go back to the drawing board and come back when you have a more cohesive idea.
sage
>>
>>28073507
Well how many boxes do I need to take to become deeply unconscious?
>>
>>28073550
see>>28073026
and now gtfo
>>
>>28073628
So what you're trying to say is multiple boxes of sleeping pills won't send you to sleep?
>>
>>28073707
bingo! now stop posting and find a way to kys that actually works
>>
>>28073707
What's your goal?
>>
>>28073791
To become unconscious. I don't want to die from it.
>>
>>28073707
No. It actually has the opposite effect, plus adding it hallucinations of spiders and snakes.
>>
>>28073049
No, you would actually be incredible restless and experience total delirium, if it's diphenhydramine.
>>
>>28073844
So how the fuck do I get asleep?
>>
>>28073881
>sleep
>unconscious
Pick one, they are not the same.
>>
>>28073924
Either.

(extra text because won't let me post)
>>
>>28072977
>over the counter
Talk to a doc they might give you a prescription
I got Zolpidem and then Zopiclone without a problem from my psychiatrist
>>
I've taken a handful of over the counter sleeping pills and they sent me to sleep. What gives?
>>
>>28072977
Just keep downing them then post the answer here once you find out.
>>
>>28072977
That pic makes me so angry.
Its implying the mother and son have figured out how to "successfully" live their lives.
Says who? What makes someones life successful? A career? Money? No. As long as you are happy with your life you are successful. If money makes you happy, fine. But if drinking makes you happy, you are just as successful.

Its almost like that pic was made by the government to shill people to stay in the ratrace.
>>
Bump

(extra text)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.