[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we vent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
>Tfw all you fucking have in life is vidya
>All your friends surpass you in every game apart from the ones with shitty PC
>Tfw your last form of entertainment reminds you that you're not good at anything in life
>Practice more and more everyday
>Still fail to surpass shitty friend who doesn't know what he's doing and just spamming random shit
>Why even fucking live when you're as hopeless as me?

I could at least be good at drawing,singing,writing or school. Nothing.Fucking nothing. I'm so worthless it's not even funny.
>>
File: neet pepe.jpg (43 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
neet pepe.jpg
43 KB, 500x484
Just give up, this is our lot in life.
>>
start cheating in vidya if its first person shooter or something, then you are better at least but its unfair of course but who cares
>>
fuck this describes me so well
>>28072945
>>
File: 1461095139644.png (66 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
1461095139644.png
66 KB, 342x245
>>28073020
It's even worse when you're the first guy to start playing the game, then they beat you at it after you show them. It's like the biggest fuck you on Earth and makes me want to eat my own dick.
>>
File: 1461427145310.jpg (39 KB, 599x555) Image search: [Google]
1461427145310.jpg
39 KB, 599x555
When girls suck me off they sometimes orgasm from the taste.
It's a curse! They always spill my own cum on me by opening their mouths.
Fucking Cumsluts, they don't know how to just swallow!
>>
>>28072945
I've spent my entire childhood learning to repress my emotions, and now that it's my go-to-method I really want to feel them again. I just want to cry and let this be done with, but I haven't managed to cry in several years, and I just can't force myself at this point.
>>
>>28073084
Fuck that sounds like a curse. Now that you mention it, I haven't cried in like 6 years. The only emotions I've felt are anger and the occasional happiness from spicy memes.
>>
>>28073084
Lol, no one cares.
This is for real problems, not your normie teenager problems
>>
>>28072945

If you play because you really like the genre instead of playing just because of the competition, odds are you will succeed.

I dont play with friends in ages (cant even remember the last time I did) but I remember that I always kinda sucked at fps's, but once I played my favorite genres, such as rpg's, mmo's (gw 1) or mount and blade I always kicked their asses.
>>
File: 1454953420958.png (290 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1454953420958.png
290 KB, 512x384
>>28073106
Don't be a bepis. We're all losers here.
>>
Fucl off you SLUT
How dare you keep me waiting. I am the one who keeps you waiting, not the other way around. You're the one who calls me and sends messages and meets my "friends" and YOU say you like me. I just tell you what the fuck to do cause I am the brains in this relationship. Not YOU. So if you're gonna ask me at what time you come here and I tell you the time, I expect you to be half an hour, hell even an hour late. But you don't leave me the whole day hanging on.
Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.
Yeah if you end up coming here and I don't fuck you we're as good as done.
>>
>>28073105
Yeah it's fucking horrible. I keep hearing how having a good cry is really therapeutic and last time I cried it really helped me, so I wanted to do it now but I realised that I can't do it anymore and haven't done it in ages. Now my problems make me feel even worse, because not only will I have to deal with the post-break-up depression for a while, but it could all be over if I just cried like a normal person.
>>
>>28072945
Get these feels out of here. Just go. Out. Now.

Why are we such failures? I've quit playing vidya now, it's a constant reminder or the emptiness, the failure, which is me. Stacy has better fine motor movement than Me and is thus better at fpses. Drawnerds...

I appreciate this feel thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.