[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are robots on this board right now who are UNIRONICALLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: prolifers.jpg (192 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
prolifers.jpg
192 KB, 960x960
>there are robots on this board right now who are UNIRONICALLY pro-life

It's not human until it exits the womb, get over it
>>
>>28072716
If I shove you into a woman's womb, can I murder you without any repercussions?
>>
>>28072759
for sure my man
>>
>>28072759
Sure, knock yourself out.
>>
>tfw would be pro-life if all there wouldn't follow a much bigger surplus of non-whites
Good riddance.
>>
File: get in.gif (135 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
get in.gif
135 KB, 500x375
>>28072781
>for sure my man
>>28072787
>Sure, knock yourself out.
>>
>punch pregnant feminist in stomach
>argue the baby didn't make a difference it's just assault
>get paroll in time to make her miscarry again
a few sacrifices now and the next generation will be born safely
>>
>>28072716
That's a silly way to frame the argument. It's entirely tied up in semantics. The real point to be made is: whether a fetus is a human life or not it does not have the qualities that make human life valuable ie. sentience.
>>
>>28072852
>implying any true robot wants to live
>>
>>28072716
>pretend to be pro-life to piss off all the liberal sluts on my facebook
>actually pro-death
>>
>>28072716
I'm pro-life, but for my people only.

Shitskins can abort themselves all they want.
>>
File: elliot-rodger.jpg (109 KB, 970x825) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger.jpg
109 KB, 970x825
Where are the moralitybots when you need them?
>>
File: 4L_THt5QeCQ.jpg (78 KB, 381x423) Image search: [Google]
4L_THt5QeCQ.jpg
78 KB, 381x423
>Is pro-life
>is robot that will never have kids
Robots literally shouldn't have a say in this
>>
>>28072946
Yeah it's pretty funny to see autistic shut-ins who are of either no or negative net value to sicety seriously discuss social issues or politics.
>>
>>28072946
It's all about "le giving it to the SJWS xD"
>>
>>28072716

In California if you kill a fetus (hit a pregnant woman with your car and she loses the baby) you can be charged with murder

unless you are the mother, then it's ok
>>
>>28072946
>implying those here who aren't lelsorandomxD won't all be beta buttlickers in the future
>>
In Oregon you can have an abortion all the way up to 1 day before the birth.

At that point the difference between murder and...not, is literally a few millimeters.

How do baby killers justify this?
>>
i am pro-life half out of spite for the fucking worthless roasties who live their lives so frivolously that they JUMP on any justification of their having an abortion

women are sickening pieces of shit who will subordinate everything in the universe to their shallow hedonism and even if i weren't pro-life for moral reasons i'd still want to restrict women from being frivolous cows who waste taxpayer money with their lazy selfish bullshit

abortion is proof that literally nothing is scared to a woman, there are no idols and there is no possibility of beauty in their minds, they are pure ugly creatures of selfish instinct down to their cores
>>
>>28073785
literally can't even read, just like a woman

i swear to fuck one day i'm going to make an artificial womb that looks like an anime so we don't need you anymore, and then i'm going to make an artificial plague taht wipes your garbage lopsided titty-having no-brain-having shit gender off this planet
>>
The debate as to where "humanity" begins is so arbitrary that it's meaningless. We should only concern ourselves with the effect it has on society, which is overwhelmingly positive.

>>28072946
That's why we should be the only ones with say. No one else is capable of objectivity.
>>
Eh, it IS a murder. That said not like we can prevent it being done undercover, just like it'd be easy to murder a small human no one knows about. So really, fine allow it but don't twist words to appease yourself.

And of course it should not be funded by the state, the same way contraceptives, vodka or video games shouldn't.
>>
>>28074024
It's killing, not murder. Murder is a legal concept and by definition abortion isn't murder.
>>
>>28072716
Thank God my grandmother couldn't get abortions. She never talked to her kids from when she left until she died, it wouldn't have made a difference to her.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.