[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck can I not shoot someone who is stealing my shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 554x527) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 554x527
I live near my towns highschool and recently some fucking Mexican kids keep breaking into my garage. I want to fucking blow their brains out but they have to be threatening me for me to even do anything. It's such a bullshit law. That stuff has more worth to me than any of their lives.
>>
>>28072668
Where do they keep breaking in anon?
>>
>>28072715
I mean like the big door, window, where?
>>
>>28072715
I only have 1 door besides my garage door and they broke the lock while I was at work.
>>
>not building a wall
>>
>>28072746
put a bear trap down in front of it (on the inside of the garage) and lay a sheet over that, you might as well teach the spics a lesson.
>>
I had the same problem with prarie niggers.
Your best bet is to install some fake security cameras around your house, if you look on Amazon you can get them for 10$ each, they look pretty convincing, also install a really high powered automatic motion sensing light, on top of that buy a fake ADT or Vivnt sign for your front yard. I haven't had a problem since
>>
>>28072796
I am going to buy a security system soon. I like that idea as well.
>>
>>28072668
are you white? if so, if you shoot them you can probably get away with it. look what the zim zam did to trayboon.
>>
>>28072808
What are prairie niggers?
>>
>>28072846
That's because you can't flim flam the zim zam and yes I am white.
>>
>>28072836
>>28072796
Your only problem is that if you live in a place where its illegal to shoot them, this may count as some sort of assault but do it anyway
>>
>>28072796
I'd go with this. Set up some sort of deadly contraption, like a bucket of shit that drops on them when they open the door.
>>
>>28072668
Get them on camera. Maybe consider moving/securing your stuff and replacing the lock, buying a dog...I'd also do some sort of Home Alone hijinks but that's just me.

It's not a bullshit law, it prevents people from shooting innocents. Just because it's inconvenient for you now doesn't mean that it's not in place for a reason. Assuming that that's the actual law and you don't live in a place where trespassers can be forcibly dealt with.
>>
>>28072876
I live in Utah.
>>
>>28072668
Just shoot at them without actually shooting them
they probably won't come back.
>>
>>28072856
injuns
>>28072846
he's a spic
>>
>>28072896
You're right but the problem with that is those faggots aren't innocent.
>>
>>28072911
Oh makes sense now I thought they were always too drunk to do anything.
>>
>>28072668
If they are breaking into your place, its that threatening you enough?
>>
Can they prove they weren't threathening you?
>>
File: Frame them.jpg (84 KB, 299x401) Image search: [Google]
Frame them.jpg
84 KB, 299x401
>>28072668
Blow their brains out and place a knife in their hands. Seriously you think the law will protect mexicans?

Learn to abuse self defense laws
>>
>>28072902
Or they'll come back with guns themselves.
>>
>>28072796
This, or caltrops.
>>
>>28073030
It's a good idea don't get me wrong but bear traps are a better idea. With caltrops they'll just pull them out and book it but with the bear traps itll trap the fuckers and break a leg, then anon just calls the cops and informs them that an individual has broken into his house and stepped in a trap that was left open and now most likely has a broken leg. Then the cops just wait in the hospitals and have anon identify the spics when they catch them.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.