[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf insists in going out today but I want to stay home and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1413746278320.jpg (6 KB, 305x283) Image search: [Google]
1413746278320.jpg
6 KB, 305x283
My gf insists in going out today but I want to stay home and watch movies.
Who else /robot with normie gf/ here?
>>
>have gf
>be robot

you can choose only one, retard
>>
>>28072596
My roastie gf wants me to go out and I just want to pay sky rim.
>>
>normies are unironically browsing r9k
>>
>>28072596
go fuck yourself OP, You're not a robot.
>>
File: 1437710099438.jpg (99 KB, 960x676) Image search: [Google]
1437710099438.jpg
99 KB, 960x676
Not you, you fuck.
>>
>>28072596
Yeah IKTF except I dont delude myself into thinking Im a robot. I used to be, but I bettered myself but old habits die hard. You just gotta concede every so often or else she will get bored and leave.
>>
>>28072596
who here /cyborg/ with /domo arigato roboto/ gf?

>All I want to do is game and sometimes meet buddies or do whatever outside of the house
>All she wants to do is stay inside, not meeting anyone but me, all day, every day, this has gone on for 4 years
>>
>gf insists in going out today
All bitches be like that

The concept of socializing being exhausting is something completely lost on females

For girls, being around others is exhilarating, while being alone is draining
They will NEVER see the appeal of staying in for the night and taking it easy, until they are old and not getting anymore attention and would rather "drink wine and stay in"
>>
>>28072757
I wrote this

>>28072778
You my friend are deadwrong, my gf REALLY think socializing is exhausting, even with her closest friends and family (friends lol, friend, cousin, her best/only friend is her cousin, she loves her but never wanna hang out with her)
>>
File: 1412747656492.jpg (12 KB, 241x251) Image search: [Google]
1412747656492.jpg
12 KB, 241x251
>>28072720
I wish I never fell for the gf meme, I just wanna stay in my room and marathon Cowboy bebop
>>
>>28072757
I have this.
At least she's pretty sexy and we have kinky sex all over the place. She doesn't have a job, though.
I have to do all of the shopping, too
Fucking robots, just GO OUTSIDE(and be yourself. It's not that hard!)
>>
>has the social skills to get a gf
>complains that she wants to do fun things with you outside

could u please kill yourself and get the fuck off this board u pathetic waste of carbon
>>
>>28072851
Try harder next time, please
>>
>>28072851
lel, my gf actually have a super well payed job, earnes 3 times what I do and we share economy, and she does shopping all the time, form home, internet shopaholic. I do need to go to the post office to get her internet shit all the time thou, they know me at that place, I don't even have to show leg anymore really...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.