[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>some girl from my highschool just killed herself >everybody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: anastasia romanov.png (193 KB, 434x599) Image search: [Google]
anastasia romanov.png
193 KB, 434x599
>some girl from my highschool just killed herself
>everybody is pretending to be SO sad and act like they actually care in order to make it about themselves
>literally only talked to her like 2 times
Am I supposed to pretend to be sad like all of them? Like I get if she was your friend, but why does EVERYBODY that has ever known her have to come out and talk about "how great she was" and how much they will miss her??
>>
This is one of the reasons I haven't killed myself yet.
>>
>best friend killed herself
>legions of normies who she fucking hated post on her wall about how they'll miss her
>>
>>28072286
I'm glad your friend is dead, Anon.
>>
>>28072300
Oh no, that was so mean.
Now I have to kill myself too.
Anon, see what happens?
See how much tragic weight your input carries?
>>
Who are you to resist established morality? Just make sad face and shut up
>>
>>28072286
They miss bullying her
>>
what was the girl who killed herself like?
>>
>>28072254
It's part of the grieving process, and human culture. You don't have to pretend if you don't want to, and if other people take issue with that then let them know that everyone (on an individual level) grieves in their own way.
>>
>>28072530
this. tbqhwyf.

people die everyday. The only reason they're "pretending to be sad" is because they're just realizing their own mortality.
>>
File: 9070980.gif (496 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
9070980.gif
496 KB, 500x281
>Our Junior year class president hung himself with a guitar string.

>Everyone wore green bracelets in his honor, school buses to the funeral.

>Dude had same bus-stop from 7 - 11th grade

I still got spitballs to the back of the head on that bus while girls still fucked the douches who made his life shit. Bullies with his green bracelet on.

It's a part of life young one.

>Did I mention I get suspended 1 day after his suicide for not reporting my 4 friends on planning to blow & shoot up the school?

I have a feeling they were trying to cover up a Senators son an hero'n. Was a state school after all. . .

Dude from my job an hero'd and of course all the Bosses were at his wake from what I heard. Glad the funeral was private. Fucking weirdos.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.