[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what was the verdict from the whole pepper spray thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
So what was the verdict from the whole pepper spray thing?
>>
Probation but, it expired like 2 weeks ago.

I went to his wiki and learned that chris chan is actually making money off of shitty fan altered ammibo's

People actually pay chris to make sonichu products. Holy shit that's awful.
>>
File: kühl.png (48 KB, 421x249) Image search: [Google]
kühl.png
48 KB, 421x249
>>28071894
Is he still a tranny?
>>
The thing that bothers me most about this fuckup isn't that he is such a disgusting creepy fuck, but how SJWs are so accepting of him because he decided to be a lesbian tranny. We aren't as bad as CWC but no one will be nice to us.

>>28071952
You tell me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TPOcKUBBdM
>>
File: cash_money.jpg (54 KB, 480x349) Image search: [Google]
cash_money.jpg
54 KB, 480x349
>>28072144
Donations and Autismbux. He must be making bank.
>>
>>28072144
Dstecks is an SJW Chris whiteknight now
>>
>>28071952
Chris was and never will be a tranny. He just thinks that pretending to be a tranny will get him pity fucks by trannies.
>>
>>28072144
Is tumblr actually accepting him? I mean good for him if his act is actually fooling the SJWs. He actually smartened up and is milking them for his own personal benefits of being accepted by a community.

I just thought this guy was the most universally unacceptable cretin on the internet. Turns out, the SJWs really are as stupid as we thought they are.
>>
>>28073474
Christine is accepted because no matter howmuch of an asshole he is, they will still seem him as being marginalized for being gender and sexual minority. He is LT of LGBT.

http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Impulse_Gay_Social_Club#The_Boom_Boom_Room
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.