[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't like your attitude at all, wagecuck. I'm going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: comfy pepe.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
I don't like your attitude at all, wagecuck. I'm going to call your manager and file a complaint against you.
>>
>>28071686
n-no pls, the meal is on us ;_;
>>
>>28071686
Please! Let me make it up to you. I'll comp your whole meal!
>>
You're not even our customer. We require a 10k deposit upfront before opening an account. You can't afford that with autismbux, can you?
>>
Jokes on you, my boss actually defends me against shitty people where I work, and I don't even think I've ever seen him do anything but compliment me and my coworkers, except for that one fucking slacker that got fired a while ago. Pretty sure he wasn't even formed anyway.
Why can't NEETs understand that there are enjoyable jobs that don't involve sucking your boss's dick and being sad ?
>>
>>28072495
Less talk, more fries, normie.
>>
>>28072510
>working at McDonalds or any fast food chain
>ever
I'd rather be one of yours than a fast food worker. Which are probably the two worst fates one could get in the western world.
>>
>>28072495
Give me your name and the phone number to where you work. Let's see if you're telling the truth.
>>
>>28072540
I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who speaks English over there buddy, unless you speak baguette that won't help much.
>>
Why are you in my store we closed at midnight don't make me call the cops.
>>
>>28072495
>Why can't NEETs understand that there are enjoyable jobs that don't involve sucking your boss's dick and being sad ?
Extremely rare, as 70% of the working population hate their jobs and consider it their major source of stress (1). Though, it's quite hilarious that almost all wagecucks on /r9k/ seem to have $100k jobs that they enjoy where they sit around and shit post on /r9k/.

(1) http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/70-u-s-workers-hate-job-poll-article-1.1381297
>>
>>28073621
Damn, I live in France which has a terrible case of this too, but virtually everyone I know likes their job, or at least doesn't mind it. I guess I live in a lucky spot
>>
>>28071686
tfw i like my job
tfw wanted to kill myself when I was NEET
tfw have money to spend on trivial items to boost happiness
tfw had sex with more woman than I imagen would be ever possible in my entire life
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28071686
This can be effective.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.