[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who had to sit in a car with a Stacy for an hour any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: RARE.jpg (94 KB, 1024x818) Image search: [Google]
RARE.jpg
94 KB, 1024x818
Ask a guy who had to sit in a car with a Stacy for an hour any question you might want to ask.

Why I'm Special : I haven't talked to a female one on one in over seven years
>>
File: Wink Wink.gif (776 KB, 514x667) Image search: [Google]
Wink Wink.gif
776 KB, 514x667
>>28071629
Ask her what kind of music she likes. Then proceed to call her out on her shit taste.
>>
when will my dad come home? its been 7 years now, i miss him
>>
>>28071669
Well, I'm not with her now (see above), but she liked Country.
>>
>>28071670
He'll come back when he needs money or a place to stay, but you can't give him anything. He has to suffer some consequences for his actions.
>>
Why were you in a car with a stacy? Will you ever see her again?
>>
>>28071899
She was giving me a ride to a farm. We are both in a college class that requires us to volunteer a few times, and had been put in the same group.

I doubt I will ever see her again, and I hope I don't, because the conversation might be awkward.
>>
File: grinchgun.png (459 KB, 540x515) Image search: [Google]
grinchgun.png
459 KB, 540x515
>>28071629
How you will do it and survive from boringness?
>>
>>28072121
I was too scared to be bored.
>>
>>28071629
Tell me, what did she message with her phone? How banal was it?
>>
>>28072188
I didn't try and sneak a peek at her phone. I only saw it once when she showed me a picture of her dog.
>>
So I'm guessing she did a lot of the talking op? Damn dude don't be nervous because you know nothings gonna happen. Just make small talk and ask her meaningless questions to keep her talking about herself. Normies love talking about themselves. All you gotta do is sit back and listen. If she asks something about you just answer then immediately change topic or something to keep her talking about herself.
>>
>>28072285
Yeah I let her do most of the talking. She would ask me very basic questions, which weren't too hard to answer.
>>
Who is going to drive you next time?And did you ever make her laugh?
>>
>>28072348
Semester's almost over, won't be a next time.
And, yeah actually, I did.
>>
i used to drive a stacey to work occasionally. jesus christ i hated it. she'd turn the radio up until my fucking speakers almost broke.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.