[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I refuse to accept the fact that Harry Potter isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
21 KB, 900x900
>tfw I refuse to accept the fact that Harry Potter isn't real

I'd give anything to be a part of that world.
>>
>>28071589
It is real, but you're a muggle so they'll never let you in.

>t. real life wizardo with magic powers
>>
>>28071589

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBMNDc4Vm4A
>>
File: necrons.jpg (213 KB, 550x374) Image search: [Google]
necrons.jpg
213 KB, 550x374
>>28071589
iktf OP
Except I fantasise about being in the warhammer 40k universe instead of harry potter
>>
>>28071589
>tfw Harry butthole pussy potter is for fags
>>
>>28071589
Enjoy getting cucked by Chad Diggory when you try to get a qt hufflepuff gf
>>
I once drank a 5th jack daniels and smoked a fat one and watched harry potter 2

the end
>>
>>28071589
The Harry Potter world is poorly written and poorly thought through. It is rife with nonsensical plotholes.

Also, it's far, far too late for you, OP. You wouldn't get into the school now. You are way too old.
>>
File: teachpriest intensifies.gif (306 KB, 286x299) Image search: [Google]
teachpriest intensifies.gif
306 KB, 286x299
>>28071633
Wow sounds like me, yesterday at work I just thought about how cool it would be if I was a tech priest for my entire shift
>>
>>28071633
The only way that would be bearable is if you lived on a pleasure world near the core of the Imperium. Anything else is horror.
>>
I wish I was an earthbender in the avatar:tla universe
>>
>>28071633
The fuck is the appeal of the 40k universe? You're just suicidal seek help.
>>
>its an underage faggot episode
>>
File: 1441683471126.jpg (74 KB, 495x778) Image search: [Google]
1441683471126.jpg
74 KB, 495x778
>>28072376
>not wanting to cleanse space of filth
This post just screams of heresy
>>
File: 4cf.jpg (53 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
4cf.jpg
53 KB, 600x563
>>28072340
>>28072376
>not wanting to purge the xenos in the name of the emperor
>>
>>28072376
>The fuck is the appeal of the 40k universe?
it is appealing as a game universe but I don't see how it appeals to someone as a place to live in
they're just overly delusional over what their place in such world would be, as with 99% of other cases of people wanting to be part of a world

harry potter is a rare example, as long as you're not a muggle obviously you can make the best of it and it's pretty much all up to you

>>28071837
meh, as a setting it obviously doesn't make much sense but the actual story doesn't have any plotholes, feel free to point any out, but don't waste my time if you don't actually have extensive knowledge of the books because I can't be arsed to debunk obvious bs that has been discussed a million times
>>
>>28072479
Have you seen how big those xenos are?

Fuck that. The emprah's finest can handle it.
>>
Why would you want to live in a series of poorly written fantasy cliches.

They're so bad that they stunted my generation creatively and intellectually.
>>
>>28073461
"Adults" who like Harry Potter are the biggest joke, only cat ladies like harry potter
>>
>>28073520
It's pretty popular among "smart" people in their early 20s, especially women.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.