[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In love with this girl but I cannot have sex with her. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 69a374r045.jpg (33 KB, 329x391) Image search: [Google]
69a374r045.jpg
33 KB, 329x391
In love with this girl but I cannot have sex with her. I don't think of having sex with her, I have no sex drive for her or anybody else but before this I masturbated a lot now I have not masturbated in a week.

What is this?

I'm a virgin.
>>
It's love, senpai.
>>
It's your beta way of coping with the friendzone
>>
>>28071571
How do people in love make love then?
>>
>>28071282
What it is.. is you being a atustic fucking faggot, she does not love you, will never love you and at best maybe you are friendzoned
>>
>>28072361
Go to /adv/ you dumb dick licker, christ are you like 14?
>>
File: lead_large.jpg (188 KB, 615x962) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.jpg
188 KB, 615x962
>>28072361
> How do people in love make love then?

- wake at 6:30am every morning
- spend hour waking offspring, grooming, maybe eating
- drive offspring to daycare education centre
- spend 1-2 hours communting to employment centre
- work until 5:30/6:00 on meaningless, unvalued, poorly compensated employment under the direction of clueless carreerist nomeklatura. Potentially eat lunch
- Drive 1-2 hours home
- Pick up semi-detached offspring from after daycare, evening care.
- Cook dinner/eat for 45 minutes
- Watch TV/ deal with offspring's growing mental health issues
- Repeat 5 days

- Saturday. Deal with bills, maintenance, grocery shopping.
- Saturday night. Leave kids home alone, try to get drunk with spouse.
- Arrive home, throw up, more alcohol to forget horror of present existence.
- Once completely deadened, maybe spend 5 minutes in coitus with S.O. until collapsing unconscious.

- Sunday. Get up for church. Proceed to hear lecture about how materialistic and shallow your generation has become.
- Order flat screen TV/ Netflic shows/furniture/clothes online to try to distract from your empty existence.
- Answer emails from work.
- Try to sleep for Monday night.

And that's where you came from Anon.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.