[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>today is prom for high schoolers >little sister has a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (334 KB, 411x411) Image search: [Google]
image.png
334 KB, 411x411
>today is prom for high schoolers
>little sister has a nigger boyfriend
>she talks about sucking his dick to her friends on the phone
>they are probably going to do vaginal sex tonight
>there's nothing I can do to save my sister's purity from a nigger
>>
>>28070800
rape her
your sister's purity taken from a white weeb

if you don't:
enjoy having a slutty sister who will fuck many many blacks in quest of the perfect bbc
>>
>>28070800

sieze control of the situation at hand and make sure she understands why she should never date a black person ever again

your sisters future > some memory of prom she would forget anyway
>>
>>28070800
Don't be an idiot.

Just seduce her black stud and give him a few blowjobs until he's all out of his delicious semen. Then he can't fuck your lucky sister.

Remember: it's not gay if it's to save your imouto's purity!
>>
File: 1456507002845.png (1 MB, 920x614) Image search: [Google]
1456507002845.png
1 MB, 920x614
Imagine having a daughter in the today's world.

You have to pay a crapload of money and waste your very limited time on this earth to raise her, only to start sucking cocks when she gets a 15-16 years old
>>
>>28070800
give up on her and cut contact.
this is unironically what i would do at this situation
>>
>>28070947
This desu

It's all downhill from here OP. Your sister will end up a poor drug addicted slut
>>
>Caring about roasties in any way shape or form
senpai...
>>
>>28070800
That's so hot I wish I was you
>>
>already worrying about yoyr sister purity
This is just the first of many, imagine how many dicks will she take once she enters.college
>>
File: 1427855840760.jpg (210 KB, 853x915) Image search: [Google]
1427855840760.jpg
210 KB, 853x915
Go fall in front of a speeding vehicle. She would have to miss her prom for her brother's funeral. DO IT.
>>
>>28070800
post sister , we'll see if she's worth saving
>>
>>28070800
Same happened to my sister. He was cool and was totally culturally white, but yeah he was black and he stuck his ding dong in my sister. When my sister when to college she got a lot more sex and they broke up. She then attempted suicide a few times, ended up in rehab, and here we are. You can expect the same thing to happen to your sister in this hell hole of a world we live in. Seems to me like we made some pretty big changes in the world before seeing if those changes would result in positive or negative results, and now we are seeing many negative results. Just keep in mind that everyone has to deal with this shit, not just you. It's going to probably take a very long time to fix this shit, for now we just have to deal with the fact that we can't get what we want. People are going to act out of control and then off themselves, people will die, and we just have to sit by and wait it out.
>>
Find a vague interracial screen shot that sort of resembles her and show your parents "what you found on the computer" while she's at prom.
>>
You gotta nip this shit in the bud or it's going to get worse.

Don't listen to >>28070947 the situation isn't unsalvageable yet.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.