[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more enraging than an incredibly vain attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Is there anything more enraging than an incredibly vain attractive person who pretends that they are unaware of how attractive they are and as such, pretend they don't have life on easy mode regardless of gender?
>>
They may not always about "pretending".. Some probably genuinely don't see it
>>
it's all they've ever known, same goes for tall guys
>>
I'm a pretty good looking guy, what exactly would you want me to do?
>>
>>28070115
They never lived in our world how could a alpha norm understand?
>>
I've never seen someone actually attractive act that way, to be honest. The way they act is usually like they deserve their position of superiority because they "work hard to mantain their looks", much like rich people feel like they deserve what they have because they "worked hard for it" despite the case being that they had the entire environment set for their success, being born in an affluent family, being given a loan of a million dollars, etc.
>>
>>28070115
well, once you get an advantage for too long you start taking it for granted, that's just how humans work
>>
>>28070390
I was incredibly ugly growing up but now I guess I'm above average. Always have girls coming up to me and talking to me at my work place, but have no confidence to do anyhting with it.

Coworkers think I'm gay, it's whatever now.
>>
>>28070115
>>28070414
>who pretends that they are unaware of how attractive they are
>it's all they've ever known, same goes for tall guys
Pretty much this OP. Don't you get tired of your own face?
I've seen my face so often to the point where I don't know where I stand on the attractiveness scale.
>>
>>28070486
Post time pic or leave
>>
They've been living with the privilege of it so long it's their reality, they take it for granted. I can't blame them for taking advantage, there's no way their intention was to flaunt how easy their life is in comparison to yours.
>>
>be me
>be aspergers, be abused sexually in childhood, be INTJ and super introvert, be bullied by extrovert brother even at school because hes alpha and im different, be self aware that you dont fit in with 95% of normies at an early age, be to shy to talk to girls because older brother would bully me and make fun of me for liking girls and tell my mom have a gf
>but extremly attractive
>by the time in highschool and ready for relationships, never feel attractive and dont believe that people could like me. i just want to be ignored and left alone i dont want to go to school and be around people and just want to be introvert.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.