[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here reverse ugly duckling? >Be 9/10 as teenager
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_m6yrdogPrj1rziwwco1_500.gif (839 KB, 499x259) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6yrdogPrj1rziwwco1_500.gif
839 KB, 499x259
Anyone else here reverse ugly duckling?

>Be 9/10 as teenager
>Hit on by guys and girls constantly
>Gay, so no fucking chance in hell of ever finding a serious relationship
>Youth wasted
>Become hermit
>Bad diet so skin and blood vessels get long-term damage in addition to normal aging (receding hairline, thinning hair, a bit of weight gain, though not obese, bags under eyes, etc.)
>Hate life
>Want die
>>
File: depp-winona-ryderxp12381.jpg (74 KB, 1032x1600) Image search: [Google]
depp-winona-ryderxp12381.jpg
74 KB, 1032x1600
>reverse ugly duckling

That's just called getting ugly. That happens to people all the time when they lose the will to stay in shape, take care of themselves, what have you.

An actual ugly duckling scenario is noteworthy. The good news with your case is that it can be undone to a significant degree, as you already knew you were good looking once upon a time.

Obviously the hairline thing sucks but it's not like there are unattractive men with thinning hair.
>>
>>28070073
>An actual ugly duckling scenario is noteworthy. The good news with your case is that it can be undone to a significant degree, as you already knew you were good looking once upon a time.
I don't even think it could with quite a bit of surgery. Besides I'm poor as fuck and my skin seems to be already aging prematurely. I can only imagine what I'll look like if I survive to 50. I pray I kill myself long before that.
>>
>>28070891
keksimus maximus, this shit is so fixable its funny. Fucking get a moisturizing sunscreen, exercise, eat a vegetarian diet until you figure out how to eat healthy, and depending on how the bad the hair problem is either find a new hairstyle that can work with it or shave it all off and get a buzzcut
>>
File: heraldprince.jpg (33 KB, 620x493) Image search: [Google]
heraldprince.jpg
33 KB, 620x493
>>28069918
>Gay, so no fucking chance in hell of ever finding a serious relationship

Wait, what?
Can't you literally walk into any gar bar in town and be in anything from a date to a mass orgy 2 hours later? And aren't there masses of gay people queuing up for the right to be married in countries all over the world?

Your excuses sound like bullshit OP.
>>
>>28071657
Hot gays can get laid. Ugly guys who are young will only have old fat guys on them. Old fat ugly gays will be trying to fuck young gays.

It is sad life.
>>
>>28071496
No, stupid. You don't get it at all. I have spider veins breaking out and skin that's wrinkling in ungodly ways. It's beyond "a little moisturizer".

>>28071657
>a date to a mass orgy 2 hours later
Yeah, and that's exactly the problem because it's not what I want because I'm not a whore.
>>
File: the-wire-rawls.png (73 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
the-wire-rawls.png
73 KB, 300x225
>>28071940
> a date
OP, you if can't get so much as a cup of coffee out of a trip to a gay bar then you truly are a faggot.
>>
>celebrity reaction gif downloaded from tumblr
>gay
you dont say
>>
It's EASY to get laid if you're young and gay. 18 - 20. Even in my 20s its easy once they're drunk enough.
>>
>>28072339
I don't want some slut who wants an open relationship, you insufferable faggot.
>>
>>28071940
>Yeah, and that's exactly the problem because it's not what I want because I'm not a whore.
+1 respect. You're like a gay martyr to me, which sounds sarcastic, but it's not.
>>
>>28072594
>It's EASY to get laid
>4chan is literally incapable of grasping someone not just wanting to spread their legs for any passing stranger
>Complains about "roasties"
Fucking. Disgusting.
>>
>>28072678
>You're like a gay martyr
Pretty accurate, since the most important thing I'll ever do with my life is end it after never being anything but miserable.
>>
>>28069918
>Be me
>23 years old. Everyone thinks I'm 31
>balding since i was 18
At least my Mommy loves me :<
>>
>>28072752
>At least my Mommy loves me
Mine doesn't.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.