[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>feminine looking twinks fucking the most prime pussy on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: jiszvtpozcrbbzxrxmq6.jpg (414 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
jiszvtpozcrbbzxrxmq6.jpg
414 KB, 970x546
>feminine looking twinks fucking the most prime pussy on the planet
>gymrats spending thousands of hours at the gym and working their asses off just to get a washed up 28 year old single mom

the world is a beautiful place sometimes

fuck gymrats
>>
fuck off lardboy
>>
>>28069895
>rich guys fuck the cream of the crop
>average guy fucks average girls

That's how the world has always works, a rich gymrat will fuck prime teen pussy too
>>
>>28069906
>gymrat detected
keep squealing and lifting brah maybe a fat chick at the gym will see all the gains you made
>>
The one back at the left looks like from some african shithole that goes to chatroulette to show his dick
>>
>>28069921

they are rich because of the way they look

meanwhile gymrats have zero appeal to young girls
>>
File: 1457095139877.jpg (46 KB, 347x439) Image search: [Google]
1457095139877.jpg
46 KB, 347x439
>men that are in shape make me feel so inferior that i find satisfaction when other men fuck women
>>
>>28069969
>they are rich because of the way they look
Not really, the only kind of attractive one is the one on the bottom right

They're rich because of promoting and advertisement done by the managers
>>
>>28069998
>Not really, the only kind of attractive one is the one on the bottom right
You are most likely a male so your opinion doesn't mean shit. Women don't like bloated gymratting clouds dude.
>>
>>28070077
>Women don't like bloated gymratting clouds
You are most likely a male so your opinion doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>28069895
and yet you will never get laid
>>
Haha my teen gf isn't attracted to those pussy looking fags, though she is obsessed with the rapper Future
>>
>>28070248
My wife and her son love him too! Her son wants to be just like him when he grows up
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.