[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"hey anon! meet my boyfriend!" >introduced at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 21315461353.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
21315461353.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>"hey anon! meet my boyfriend!"
>introduced at some circle jerk party for young professionals
>ask if they're engaged
>ask when they're going to get serious
>ask what his 5 year plan is
>look over balcony later that night
>she's crying and he's yelling at her in the car
>>
>>28069738
Fuck yuppies. Good job.
>>
>>28069782
It felt pretty good famjam
>>
>>28069738
Why was he yelling at her?
>>
>>28070419
>not knowing the script
>>
>>28070514
What is the script?
>>
File: 1325412.png (666 KB, 1126x845) Image search: [Google]
1325412.png
666 KB, 1126x845
>>28070419
Think psychology anon, by implanting these subtle ideas into the minds and thought process of relationships, if an answer is not found it can create doubt in the validity of the relationship or even drive a wedge between the couple. It blind ignorant will most likely take the "love will bring us through," but contrary to popular belief most human beings try their best to think logically. Once a flaw is seen and no suitable band-aid is applied. The flaw festers and weakens the stability of what it holds up. Think of a wall. It fails it's job if a crack is exposed and easily seen.

Accelerating the relationship to the breaking point.
>>
>>28070552
I don't know, I'm not good with relationship scripts. If it had to guess it goes (green is the bitch and leads):

>why aren't we serious? (now I've got you you son of a bitch)
I dunno, I'm just enjoying the moment for now (the fuck you do, I'm a dude, we don't think like this, fuck you you analytical bitch)
>Why didn't you have a plan?
Fuck you, life isn't one of you faggot ass romantic comedies.
>You don't want to get married, do you? You're just using me. You're such an asshole, my sister was right.[cries]
Goddamn fucking right I'm using you, who would want to put up with this shit, all you do is shit like this you fucking cunt, jesus fucking christ.

I mean there's dozens of other possible scripts unique to the individuals, their upbringing, their relationship, and the situation but that's a common one.

Green had doubts spread in her silly female brain, asked Pink in a silly childish "I got you" ploy, had the romantic illusions she had built rekked, started screaming, got Pink fired up and into keeping it real mode, and then started crying.
>>
>>28070881
the bullet i dodged.
>>
File: xI2Uveq.png (161 KB, 752x405) Image search: [Google]
xI2Uveq.png
161 KB, 752x405
>>28069738
Wow Great Post Anon I Just Wish I Could Upvote It
>>
>>28071140
>3705 upboats
wow. I crafted this green text back in 2014 and some reddit shit took it?
>>
>>28071232
You didn't craft anything anon. You just paraphrased someone else's story that probably wasn't true in the first place. I can't believe you're trying to play this off...
You're a total Redditor.
>>
>>28069738
Hahahaha that's fucking genius OP. You are autistic for doing it but it's the perfect way to fuck them up
>>
>>28071311
Look in the archives. I use the same talking points every time I tell this story.

It reveals all the normies as they desperately try to come up with a counter to these legitimate questions.

>>28071340
I knew true robots would appreciate it. That's why I like sharing it every now and then.
>>
>>28069738
Truly devilish idea m8, do you mind if I remember it and keep it in reserve for later use?
>>
>>28071457
Be my guest. When it comes to pissing off normies this is the nuclear option.
>>
>be at a party for young proffesionals
>some autist comes up to me
>sweating profusely, standing way to close, keeps staring at my girlfriends boobs
>starts asking a bunch or awkward personal questions
>politely but firmly excuse myself
>Later that night get into a random argument with my girlfriend because thats what couples sometimes do
>Autist is staring at us from the balcony for some reason
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.