[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to talk to people who do anything other than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: 32423.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
32423.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
I don't want to talk to people who do anything other than watch anime and play Dwarf Fortress anymore.

Don't post in this thread unless these are the only two things you do.
>>
I also breathe,eat, poo and jerk off
>>
>>28069379

What's dwarf fortress anon? My bf plays video games a lot but I don't know much about them because I'm not a guy lol...
>>
File: 1449456797271.png (8 KB, 476x261) Image search: [Google]
1449456797271.png
8 KB, 476x261
>zombies nerfed
>caverns nerfed
>resources x1000
>training has dwarves at all legendary combat abilities within a year

why do i still play this stupid fucking brainless game

don't forget:
>dwarves don't actually do work anymore and just fuck around and dance

i want to die
>>
>>28069379
I do i do! Talk with me but before that i need a little fee of butt pics
>>
File: The World of Screws.png (14 KB, 1311x86) Image search: [Google]
The World of Screws.png
14 KB, 1311x86
>>28069419
These are necessary for watching anime and playing DF and are therefore part of watching anime and playing DF

>>28069472
Zombies needed to be nerfed. They weren't really fun before, you pretty much had 2-3 options to deal with them and sending squads at them was not one of those options. It was like, smash them with bridges, cook them in lava or capture them in cages. There wasn't much else, they're more interesting now.

I haven't noticed any difference in resources. You can control the amount that spawn directly in advanced world gen, you probably know.

I don't know how you're getting dwarves to legendary combat abilities within a year without some kind of exploit. Shield and armor user in particular.

I like the socializing that happens now in taverns and such. It makes the game feel more realistic, instead of having dwarves stand around a meeting hall being silent.

I like the new update and I won't let you poop on it with your lies.
>>
File: 47.jpg (30 KB, 289x292) Image search: [Google]
47.jpg
30 KB, 289x292
Posting itt even though I dont do a thing and am bored
>>
File: ringo arms croseed.png (449 KB, 471x676) Image search: [Google]
ringo arms croseed.png
449 KB, 471x676
What about Space Station 13?
>>
File: Kyoko loves df.png (234 KB, 444x345) Image search: [Google]
Kyoko loves df.png
234 KB, 444x345
>>28069629
Cebby still hasn't found these threads yet

>>28069700
die
>>
>>28069602
i'll give you zombies, but it means there's no real option for a tough fight besides mods or circus fps death

resources have affected everything, even glaciers though trade, although you can just set limits for yourself

shield and armor user you'll have to do live training for as opposed to sparring to get it that fast (granted, shield user is a far too efficient skill regardless and dwarves will block almost any gobbo attack at like competent)

it'd fine if they weren't in there fucking constantly, armok knows trying to building anything takes forever even when the dwarves decide to work

they're not lies i'm just burnt out :^(
>>
File: 田井中律64253.png (190 KB, 459x528) Image search: [Google]
田井中律64253.png
190 KB, 459x528
>>28070043
Starting on a glacier has never really been difficult if you open a cavern or build a depot, though. It's true the game gets pretty easy when you play it a while, Tarn actually has said that he thinks it's funny that his game has a reputation for being one of the hardest games in existence because it's players seem to complain about the exact opposite constantly.

There are some really nice improvements that have been made as far as challenges go. Goblins don't butcher their mounts anymore, and invaders are more frequent. The fort I'm playing on now had a goblin, kobold and necromancer invasion in the first couple of years, successful kobold thefts, a child snatcher, two werecreature visits and a forgotten beast firebreathing sauropod.

Also being able to designate resources and imagery in crafting, *cums*
>>
>tfw no df bf
reeeee
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.