[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> be me > 26 years old > never had a gf > enoghis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: pobrane.jpg (7 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
pobrane.jpg
7 KB, 296x170
> be me
> 26 years old
> never had a gf
> enoghis enough
> start jogging, cycling
> lose 60 lbs
> from borderline obese to borderline underweight
> buy stylish clothes
> still unable to get a gf or any kind of social life for that matter becuase of autism
> mfw
>>
>>28069162
Love that music video
>>
That's because you still have a bitch attitude.

Looks without personality is meaningless. Either get a personality or learn to fake it like all those douchebags.
>>
>>28069269
yeah if you like electroswing
>>
File: 1425410937069.png (370 KB, 380x542) Image search: [Google]
1425410937069.png
370 KB, 380x542
That's because none of that shit matters unless you have a social circle and some social status to go with it, you dumb shit.

If you had cool friends and a good job, you'd have better luck with girls as a fat fuck. Though, you should still keep exercising and trying to dress well; it'll make you feel better and help you be a bit more confident so you can really start fixing your gay life.
>>
>>28069293
how does one get a personality? Besides I do have a personality, it just doesnt happen to be interesting to 90% of population
>>
>>28069362
no hope for you anon
no hope for any of us
You are either a robot, or you are mass produced citizen
>>
>>28069162
w polsce dziewczyne? kurwa musisz perly stawiac baranie i na lyso sie obciac zeby kurwic
>>
>>28069315

I do, what music video is this?

Also OP I was 180 now 145 or so at 5'9, eventually the girls come to you with some effort to talk to them on your end.
>>
>>28070112

The world isn't black or white, it's possible to forfeit society's standarts without being misrable. That is, of course, if you are not the type of weak mind who's only quest in life is getting pussy.

It's funny because if the only single thing that makes you so miserable is women not wanting your dick, then you are playing right into the status quo by playing your part as the indesirable link. Just realize that you are playing a role.

>>28069362

No, I am 90% certain that it'S because you don't have any confidence in the personality you have, that's why you hide it so much, but this kind of thing shows. You might think that nobody notice, but everyone is aware of your insecurities and the fact that you bottle yourself up to everyone around you. To everyone, including men and women, this is a major turn off to try to know you, because it gives the impression that you have something to hide.

Open yourself up and don't be afraid to show emotions, it will not go well for you at first, you will need to learn to open up progressively, you will get hurt, people will hurt you, people will reject you, take advantage of your weaknesses, but all of those are tests. Be strong, learn in your own time to strenghten yourself, then, you will build confidence to be comfortable with who you are. All of it, is a test to learn about yourself. The greatest knowledge in life is to know yourself, because being aware of your own strenghts and weaknesses will give you the edge to endure this hell that we call life.

With this knowledge, you will probably not befriend the people that you WANT to befriend, but the people that you deserve will show up in your life.

That doesn't mean you'll get a cutie girlfriend. Learn to live with yourself, by yourself and to know yourself before pursuing such petty pleasure sof the flesh, Then and only then will you be aware of what it's all worth.

I tip my fedora to you blablabla more cyrptic talk. tldr good day.
>>
>>28070887
>No, I am 90% certain that it'S because you don't have any confidence in the personality you have
No, I'm pretty sure the OP is right and you're wrong. I was in the same situation; turns out there are some personalities that are OK, and some that aren't. I got tired of that shit so I said fuck it and got fat again.
>>
>>28070961

But being fat isn't a personality.
>>
>>28070989
Are you retarded? Re-read the thread.
>>
You made the mistake to think your transformation is complete. It's not. You are only halfway through. Continue on the road of self-improvement.
>>
>>28071019

But you'Re not providing any reasons as to why I should believe that being fat is your problem and that your personality is not desirable.

What makes you think that your personality is undesirable? Your personality and your insecurities are not the same thing, anon. Your fears are like a tumor on who you are. This is why you should work to overcome them.
>>
Kekekekekek this thread is funny. Failed normies trying to crawl back to society's favor like a good goy.

Happy Saturday morning to my robots
>>
>>28071076
I'm not afraid of shit. I talk to people and they don't like it. Why is this so hard for you to believe?
>>
>>28071076
FUCK OFF FAGGOT

LEAVE MY FUCKING BOARD
>>
>>28071127

>MY fucking board.

Oh you mean the PUBLIC DOMAIN board that DIDN'T start off as a wizardchan lite and got progressively ruined by people who can't even talk to a cashier without dropping their spaghetti? If you can take over a board, we can take it back.

>>28071120
What I'm interested in is WHY?
You telling me people don't like you doesn't explain to me WHY they don't fucking like you. I'm not here personally to witness these events so I can't tell if you're exaggerating or not, but I'm talking from the point of view of someone who's been constantly shit upon by women and people who abused of my good nature. My stance is that we all have weaknesses and that we can all work upon them, but if you insist on believing that you are a shit human being, then of course nothing will ever get better for you.
>>
>>28071360
Didn't even read your post but go away
>>
when will you faggots learn that working out doesn't cure your autism?
>>
>>28071408

>I didn't read the post, but I'll reply anyways even though I could just have ignored it.

This kind of autism will always make me laugh.

Also, let's make it clear once and for all, I'll NEVER leave, you can't do SHIT to make me leave. You can tell me you don't read my posts, but I know you do, you can't fool me, your butthurt is too apparent. I will be here and I'll bring reality back into your face everytime, I'll hold the mirror to your face even if you hate it and I'll do it until it ends up helping you. Get angry, get frustrated and get to the point when you can't handle it anymore and either get out of your comfort zone or die.

There is nothing you can say or do to make me leave except repeating "hurr go away" endlessly, but I'll be here anyways.
>>
>>28070598
It's a song by Caravan Palace. Gold something.
>>
>>28071561
Lone Digger
>>
File: 1455572875419.jpg (31 KB, 638x540) Image search: [Google]
1455572875419.jpg
31 KB, 638x540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbQgXeY_zi4

Muting is bullshit =/
>>
File: 083.jpg (219 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
083.jpg
219 KB, 900x600
>>28071733
Furries are still degenerate filth, but that's pretty catchy.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.