[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girls are bad people /r9k/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: evidence.png (500 KB, 984x517) Image search: [Google]
evidence.png
500 KB, 984x517
>girls are bad people

/r9k/ BTFO
>>
>>28069068
>If I was single
>Translation: If I weren't dating Chad, I'd totally go out with a confident fat guy
>>
Its free to say this sort of shit
Implying she wouldnt jump relaxed chads dick first chance she got
>>
>>28069068
Girls aren't inherently bad people but they are people. They care for their own needs and that usually doesn't include the general /r9k/ userbase.
Other than that, words are free. Proof is me replying to your thread.
>>
>>28069068
well she is just writing a comment on this photo where he is being made fun of,so her writing something good about him will be praise with likes and more your so nice comment.
Roastie's know how to manipulate social situation .
>>
so because a roastie lied for facebook upboats that means they arent disgusting creatures?

interesting theory OP
>>
>>28069068
>if I was single then I would be more attracted to...
>but only if i was single

so she doesn't find him attractive because she's dating chad
>>
More like
>i just want to those likes and for people to think i'm a good person
>>
>>28069068
>believing anything that comes out of a roasties' mouth
>>
>>28069068
are you retarded? There is no way in hell that she would follow through on that statement. She said that purely to make herself look like a good person. She is obviously still fucking chad any chance she gets.
>>
File: 1458655967396.jpg (97 KB, 626x513) Image search: [Google]
1458655967396.jpg
97 KB, 626x513
>>28069068
>I need to be more popular on facebook
>lol look at that fat white guy
>why is he even outside this is disgusting what a loser
>oh I know
>I'll write I would definitely date this guy if I wasn't currently dating my 6'5 ripped boyfriend
>"I know if I was single I would hit up that cute chubby man instead of some boring buff guy, it's inside that counts ;3 <3"
>now everyone will know how great, compassionate and deep person I am
>yay someone liked my post!
>>
>>28069068
As if she didn't have anything else on her mind except for the number of likes on her comment and proving how ''good'' she was. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1326400773102.jpg (69 KB, 499x380) Image search: [Google]
1326400773102.jpg
69 KB, 499x380
>>28069068
>41 likes

Face it she did that for the attention

"Omg Stacy you're so nice for giving that creepy subhuman fat guy the opportunity to grace him with your presence"

Guys need to stop putting pussy on a pedestal and start ignoring women. You are encouraging this behavior.
>>
>Sir you win the Internet

Anyone else get triggered by this Reddit tier shit meme?
>>
>>28070810
You, I like you.

>>28069190
>but they are people
>Women
>people
Lol
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.