[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We all know what vaginas look like, what about the taste? soc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: ::::.jpg (209 KB, 1280x873) Image search: [Google]
::::.jpg
209 KB, 1280x873
We all know what vaginas look like, what about the taste? soc was no help
>>
they taste like skin with a slightly metallic flavor. i've never had a bad tasting one fortunately.
>>
Slightly coppery and kind of like very watery milk
>>
depends...
one time it was reminiscent of old waffles
>>
>>28068946
Its very similar to Doritos and mountain dew with just a splah of whore cunt fuckface nigger roast beef aids filled cummie gummies
>>
>>28068946
They taste like pennies
>>
i never even seen one
>>
>>28069102
Is this what happens when a robot has a stroke
>>
Literally disgusting. I've tasted several, and it's like licking a can of tuna.
>>
>>28068946
I don't want to talk about the taste, because while it's bad, it's not so bad that you can't endure it. Like, I mean you just eat her out and ignore the taste. What bothers me are two things:
1. The after taste, makes me want to throw up sometimes when we go out to eat afterwards and the aftertaste of her pussy still lingers on my tongue while I try to have real food.
2. When she goes to have a shower before sex, but then she goes for a piss right after the shower, and then I eat her out not knowing that. Like what the fuck.

I recommend spraying whipped cream on that pussy. Makes it tastier.
>>
Better than dick does tbqh
>>
The consistency of jello and the taste of warm pennies...
I guess it depends on who tho, and how clean they keep it.
>>
>>28069172
Tuna is pretty good though.
>>
>>28069265
How do you not like the smell of pussy dude?? Much less the taste its out of this world dude!
>>
>>28068946
like bags of sand

bloxbloxblox
>>
some smell great
some smell horrible
some are neutral

they all have a similar scent of musk. If you smell a girl after sweating it's similar to that but with a very meek taste of sweetness if you eat dat pussy
>>
>>28068946
was informed by reliable female acquaintance that many grils do not actually enjoy receiving oral. said something about it making her feel exposed and vulnerable
>>
>>28069708
most do though. Only time I had a girl not like it she said it felt weird.
>>
>>28069708
she's talking absolute shit
>>
>>28068946

how does one taste a vagina, if a said vagina isn't present?
>>
first gf used to eat onions almost daily, horible vag taste, even after a shower.
second was a lot better, shaved and almost sweet

i'm the only wanting to eat a menstruating pussy?
>>
>>28070995
I believe in my country we call it hot wings. Very tasty.
>>
>>28068946
Depends on their diet and health
A vegan I once ate out tasted sweet it was a really nice experience
>>
Sweat all over a piece of ham and lick it... Close enough... Not too salty though
>>
>>28069172
Nasty pussy
>>
>>28069708
That's the only way I can get my gf to cum though. And she asks for it

Who else
/5inchdick/?
>>
Slightly salty like when you have mucus in your throat

Very slightly metallic if you dig your tongue in deep
>>
i ate out a 41 year old the other week. tee hee. it gets fucking tiring on my tongue/lips. my technique probably sucks but she got wet so w/e.
>>
>>28069265
>I recommend spraying whipped cream on that pussy. Makes it tastier.
Yeah, until she gets a fucking yeast infection.
>>
I just 69ed with a hooker a few hours ago. No real taste. Just like licking flesh.
>>
>>28071776
Please listen to this Anon
If the pussy tastes/smells really weird the gurl probably has an UTI or something like that
Talk about it but be nice
>>
>>28071936
>>28071776
these

vaginas are kind of like stomachs and mouths in that they require certain types of bacteria to function properly. if the levels or types of bacteria throw the whole thing out of balance then you end up with weird behaviors, smells, and tastes. a fucked up stink and smell might possibly be a very mild bacterial infection. this can be fixed with some off the shelf creams and then internal application of certain types of yogurt.
>>
>>28071936

This is why I use mineral oil for lube. No need to foreplay, and then she gets stinky infection so I can have an excuse to never even consider it. To this day I've never licked a girl while sober.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.