[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>disagree with someone >get called a roaste three times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1458920740741.png (32 KB, 806x526) Image search: [Google]
1458920740741.png
32 KB, 806x526
>disagree with someone
>get called a roaste

three times today, and ive only been on /r9k/ for an hour
>>
>>28068870
Roasty mad?

Put on your burqa, slut
>>
let me hug you sweetie
no need to listen to these neanderthals you need a real nice guy like me
>>
Toasty toasty is being a little boasty.
>>
Enjoying your student loan, amerilard?
>>
>>28068870
>People insult other people in arguments
Wow what a stunning revelation

roastie
>>
>>28068870
well, don't reveal your gender, roastie
we're all anons here
>>
>>28068895
>tfw grills think guys like us are joking
tfw just want to give a grill care and affection
>>
>>28068870
*straightens tie*
M'lady,
I find it abhorrent that you would be treated with such disrespect whilst perusing our very inclusive and diverse social club of /r9k/. I just wanted to inform you that you are in fact amongst some supreme gentlemen here, the kind that would treat you like the goddess you are and never call you the R-word. The kind of men that are gorgeous and fabulous and love to shine you with affection and kindness you oh so deserve.

So I beg of thee, do not be disheartened or offended by the lower of our ranks but pity them, for they are wayward lost souls who will never know the highest call of being supreme gentlemen who treat the most precious creatures on the Earth (women) with the respect and dignity they have earned.

As such i welcome ye to our humble discussions of finding love and betterment in a dark and scary world.
*bows deeply*
>>
im a boy btw original
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.