[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I always considered myself a lesbian but this guy is making me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: images (12).jpg (13 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
13 KB, 300x225
I always considered myself a lesbian but this guy is making me feel some type of way.

I searched "Bearmode" and my heart is beating so fast, why is this so attractive fml
>>
File: 1456348105777.jpg (84 KB, 634x490) Image search: [Google]
1456348105777.jpg
84 KB, 634x490
quality thread from a quality poster on a quality board
>>
You're learning that lesbians aren't real.
>>
You can't be a lesbian if you have a dick.
>>
you're a gay erper who posts anime pics on r9k
>>
Derek Poundstone
>>
>>28068896
I want to pound his stone
>>
>>28068798
This.

Lesbianism is a meme. Only 5% of them are genuine and even they might surrender to an tall muscular alpha.
>>
>>28068773
It's normal to appreciate certain body types of both genders. I'm a heterosexual man and when I see that bear mode guy I'm not very impressed (he's strong yes but not attractive or whatever). I personally have a thing for swimmers bodies, they're attractive. Also, I occasionally fap to feminine looking skinny Asian boys dressed like girls.
Doesn't make me gay or bi though.
>>
>>28069113
Swap lesbianism with feminism and it's the exact same thing
>>
>>28069113
How does that work if people are born gay/straight?
>>
>>28069521
Genuine homos are real, since a lot of mental illness you are born with, not developed, they just show more over time. But a lot of young roasties think they are lesbianism if they think about kissing a girl once, when it's really just idle thought and not genuine cancer.
>>
>>28068773
Your DNA programs you to be dominated "raped" by top alpha.

You would have involuntary intense vaginal orgasms from it in order to ensure his semen enters the uterus.
>>
Lesbians are genuinely not real.

Females respond to both female aswell as male sexual stimuli. They also respond to overtly sexual things like chimp sex. Males are only attracted to female bodies(in general). This is measured purely with physical arousal.

Lesbians relationships have the HIGHEST rates of obesity, the HIGHEST rates of domestic violence and the LOWEST amounts of sex.

There is even a term for it. "Lesbian bed death".

Lesbians are people who have opted out of dating males for multiple reasons. There are the college type lesbians who literally just have a phase. Then there are the butch types who were probably abused or have other psychological problems.
What they have all in common is that over 90% have had a relationship with a man. The number of homsexual males who had a relationship with females is a LOT lower.
tl;dr Lesbians are not real and either do it ultimately for male attention or because they're mentally ill, manhating cunts.
>>
>>28070308
nice sources.
>>
>>28070129
>tfw I turned a dyke into a half dyke
>>
>>28068773
Most lesbians actually look like this so it's not too surprising.
>>
>>28070349
Look it up for yourself faggot.
>>
>>28069521
They're not born with it but they didn't choose it either because we don't get to choose the environment they are brought up in. It's a disorder
>>28070308
That makes a lot of sense actually
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.