[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys might think it's a meme but my wife's son
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: feel frog feel.png (137 KB, 453x668) Image search: [Google]
feel frog feel.png
137 KB, 453x668
You guys might think it's a meme but my wife's son literally beat me up today, greentext below:

>be 22
>marry a single mom who's 35 and has a 16 year old son
>he hates me and calls me faggot lord
>have sex with wife last night
>he's in the room next to us and he smashes his light on the wall
>just two hours ago while I was watching Sailor Moon Crystal III he sneaks behind me and smashes my head on the keyboard, breaks my computer screen, and punched me in the eye
>mfw

Should I put him on punishment? It was partially my fault for enraging him to that level
>>
What. The. Fuck. Op

You married a single mum more than 10yrs older than you?

You fucking loser, you deserve this abuse for being this pathetic.
>>
>>28068768
Establish dominance you cuck
>>
>>28068832
She's really nice to me and caring, my mom set me up with her after her husband left
>>
File: 1447693732135.jpg (34 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
1447693732135.jpg
34 KB, 612x380
>>28068889

> mommy arranged the marriage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this just keep getting fucking better!
>>
>>28068768
Just tell your wife to make him some chicken tenders and he will leave you alone
>>
>>28068768
You have to rape him to assert dominance
>>
>>28068768
>Got beat up by a 16 year old
What the fuck, seriously. Are you a manlet or just a beta as fuck?
Anyways, the only thing left to do is:
>punish him in some mild manner like grounding or confiscating his shit or something,
>fuck his mom harder and faster every day and stay on guard at all times,
>start acting more alpha and try putting him back in his place whenever he acts out
>finally, do something well planned to break the roastie's heart when you've had enough of that pussy
>before you leave, beat the fuck out of the kid, but provoke him to hit you first so you can use self defence as an option in case things go south.
>>
File: dethklok.jpg (6 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
dethklok.jpg
6 KB, 299x168
>all these people swallowing the bait
newfags need to leave my board
>>
>>28068768

Three words:

PUNITIVE ANAL SEX
>>
Fuck his mom in the ass and take pics ,then send them to him trough text
>>
>>28069460
This guy gets it, originallu
>>
Tell him you fucked his mom.
>>
>>28069354

Agreed. At that age, rape is really your only option left.
>>
Bernie 2016 am I right OP?
>>
>>28068768
hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha that is all
>>
>>28068889
this is fucking gold, you're an embarrassment
>>
>>28068768
>while I was watching Sailor Moon Crystal III

KEK, this is the fucking cherry on the top.
>>
File: crying pepe.jpg (47 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
crying pepe.jpg
47 KB, 800x522
Guys I'm fucking serious! I need help here. This isn't even the first time he's done something like this.

>Be at work all day
>Had a really shitty day
>Come home and see wife hugging her son
>Son grabs her ass as they pull away
>Wife sniggers and tells him to stop it playfully
>Her son looks me in the eye with a sneer as he pulls his hand off her ass
>Wife greets me with a handshake and tells me she was just giving her son advice on how to deal with romance issues
>mfw
>>
>>28071257

My suggestion is to either bail or get family counselling. There are obviously deep-rooted issues in that family, probably stemming from a lack of boundary setting on the part of your wife.

How are you going to fix that in a setting where your life might be at risk? People here are joking about the idea of a 16yo dominating you, but some teenagers are physically adults.
>>
>>28068768
Ground him and fuck his mom against the wall adjacent to his bedroom, really hard. This is the only way he will learn.
>>
You need to assert dominance in this family soon or else it will fall apart. Good luck
>>
>>28071257
>install windows10 on his computer
>child-lock his tv
>delete his save files on his games
>force him to get a job then take all of his money for rent/bills
>send him to a relative his cannot stand to be around
>take him on a raod-trip without his technology
>visit him at school
>>
>>28071455
Her son is all over her in a thousand subtle ways honestly. It's almost never as bad as grabbing her ass but it's shit like sitting on her lap while watching TV or holding hands in public.

I asked her about it once and she said it's because he's "sensitive" and needs "physical reassurance" and other tumblr tier shit like that. She won't go for counselling, she thinks it's all normal.
>>
>>28071617
>have family sex but invite black gays just for him
>>
>>28071582
also change the wifi pass
>>
>>28069519
this is the reason for r9k existing though faggot
>>
>>28068768
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the keks anon
>>
You can tell it's a weekend afternoon because all these retarded underageb& normies actually believe this
>>
>>28071755
i can tell you're a newbie. was it twitter or reddit that brought you?
>>
>>28071617

He does that because you're wife has been so permissive in dealing with his behaviour. It's really not normal and entirely on her as a parent.

As for anon's saying that you should assert physical dominance, forget it. You can't be vigilant 24/7, and he may unexpectedly attack you again.
>>
>>28069460
Even better. Don't be in that situation to begin with.

Seeing as its too late for that yeah do what this anon said...
>>
>>28071698
No, don't change the wifi pass, just set his device to managed and redirect all its traffic to some children's website.
>>
>>28068768
Having a bullshit disclaimer like "you might think it's a meme but" isn't going to make people dumb enough to fall for this.

At least that's what I'd like to've thought.
>>
>>28071840
no don't do this. no 16 year old should be bullied like that.
>>
File: 1405384234877.png (306 KB, 1652x1171) Image search: [Google]
1405384234877.png
306 KB, 1652x1171
>>28071901
The kid should have thought of that before starting shit.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.