[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no cute junkie girl to reform and save
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1461403514445[1].jpg (40 KB, 469x625) Image search: [Google]
1461403514445[1].jpg
40 KB, 469x625
>no cute junkie girl to reform and save
>>
if junkie = true,
then stds + ~3 children of different races = true

there is no greater cuck than a savior
>>
What is it with you guys and "saving" a bitch? You have weird ideas about humanity knocking around in that head of yours. All fairy tale tier shit.
>>
>>28068722

I have a fantasy about rescuing a methfu.
>>
>>28068759
Why don't you just bang her while she gets high? That's a profoundly bonding experience, you know.

You "save" and reform her and you imagine that the situation then plays out in the same way that saving a cat or a bird plays out? No, then she becomes normal and gets romanced by a normal dude who is 500x better than you and all you get is some cuck post card at Christmas wishing you happy holidays.
>>
i beta orbited a heroin addict girl a few years ago

don't recommend it.
>>
>>28068689
I've got 3 brothers who are junkies. There is no saving them. They destroy everyone and everything around them.
>>
>>28068722
savior complex is a thing, it stems from doing good but expecting benefits from that action
and while that's a thing, people don't really want to be saved
>>
>>28068902

What happened after that?

(original comment)
>>
>>28068910
How old are they? If they're still young, they might be saved
>>
>>28068947
33, 32, and 28.
>>
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 606x910) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 606x910
>>28068689

My great vice, trying to save sluts.

It doesn't work. We are what we want to be.

Now focusing in happy professionals, busy during the week days and wanting to fuck during the weekends.
>>
>>28068982
>My great vice, trying to save sluts.
>It doesn't work. We are what we want to be.

Any anecdotes you can share?
>>
>>28068931
she basically just used me for free drugs, she'd come over and hang out with me only to get drugs. i was really miserable, lonely, and addicted, so the company was nice, we'd hang out and watch tv. i realized she was just using me but i liked the company.... pathetic, i know.

i quit and she's still addicted as far as i know. after i quit she kept going drug dealer to drug dealer fucking them for free shit, i think she may still be with one of her dealers. i saw her in a bar a few weeks ago and she looks awful, lost like 20 pounds and is skelly mode now.
>>
>>28068996

I am bored of posting it in /r9k, a nice shy girl I began to orbit, she started to telling me her problems, nothing very serious, just too shy for this Chad's world but that had developed in an absolut lack of respect for anything including herself. Rape fantasies, caught her arranging a threesome with two Chads that were going to treat her as garbage.

That was too much even for my beta role.

She is still NEET or jumping from shitty job to shitty job and from dick to dick.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.