[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /r9k/ Fembot here I will choose 1 guy in this thread to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
Hi /r9k/
Fembot here
I will choose 1 guy in this thread to be my online bf
Post your skype and convince me why I should choose you without using the letter e
>>
>>28068113
I am nice.
>>
I'm bad at all things I try

I think girls like bad boys :^)
>>
>>28068113
You can't trick us, roasty toasty
You want vidya from cucks
>>
>>28068194
damn that was funny but no skype
Better lluck next time :^)
>>
>>28068157
How is this original?
That's sad
>>
I'm super tall
>>
>>28068157
you fucking loser
already failed
>>
>>28068113
Hahahaha you should try to talk us into dating you!
>>
>>28068253
I have a vagina and im not fat
>>
Why would I want you?
>>
>>28068253
This.
OP's Probably a boy anyway.
Post pics of boipucci
>>
>>28068268
Is that all? Do better than that.
>>
>>28068113
>>28068268
Location, OP? I want this.
>>
>>28068268
Doubtful, you lying slobbish slut.
Proof or this is a trap
>>
>>28068305
It's all I need :^)
>>28068329
Persia
>>
Put some spice in my feces
this is my hardest poo

defecations
hard breathing
don't give a shit if I hurt my ass straining

would it be wrong would it be right
if I shit in a street tonight
chances are that I might
sanitation out of sight
and i'm shitting behind a bush tonight

cuz i'm
shitting out goat
shitting out spice
wish somebody would give me rice
shitting out goat
shitting out spice
wish somebody would hand me some wipes
>>
>>28068343
Sandgorilla found

Abort topic
>>
you gotta b damn spcial if you com from 4chan and wanna dat m. I lik rlativly normal girls mor

fuck your stupid lttr rul too
>>
skyp dos not rspct ur privacy, I rcommnd you try tox it is a p2p altrnativ. If you pick mi as your companion, I will have maningful convrsations with you 'ryday. I want a partnr that can undrstand mi for who I am, and I want to undrstand them for who thy ar too. Pls giv a chance :)
>>
>>28068368
>Cuck cuck cuck
That's a gay boy, you fag
>>
>>28068354
I am of the non-sandnigger variety
>>
File: 1459171564574.jpg (82 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1459171564574.jpg
82 KB, 500x383
>Caucasoid man
>23 sun rotations old
>Born in Scandinavia
>Has 3 cars, 1 living spot and 1 mountain hut + 1 small boat
>Obviously rich
>7 inch dick
>when limp
>gay
>>
>>28068397
That's taqiya talking
>>
>>28068397
proof or fuck off you dirty ass chimp
>>
You'd want me because you can't have me. Cute, witty, and exclusively gay. If you ask nicely I might let you prep your BF for me.
>>
>>28068403
>taqiya
I am Zoroastrian, not muslim
And i am white af
>>
>>28068397
post proof and you would probably obtain info you want
>>
>>28068113
Good evening fembot you asked me to convince you why you should choose me to be your online bf and the only way i could think to do this was to explain, concisely, what love is and more importantly it's immense power.

The story of civilization may sometimes be conveniently summarized as the story of man's unabating search for more and more sources of power. Almost every major movement in the history of human progress was brought about by the unlocking of some mighty source of power in nature.

The power of the wind, the power of water in motion, the power locked up in coal and in oil, steam power, magnetic power, electric power, and now, atomic power--man has tapped them all and harnessed them to the service of his needs and his desires. He has learned, in fact, to use even the mysterious power of thought, as shown by its increasing employment in war and peace.

There is one power, however, which people, in general, have not learned to use at all, or have refused, somehow, to use, in solving their individual as well as collective problems. This is the power of love. Either they have no faith in it, or they do not know how to use it effectively. One reason, probably, is that most people usually identify love with sex. As a consequence of this wrong attitude, they lose contact with its higher dimensions and superior possibilities, and thus find themselves unable to release its hidden and inexhaustible stores of energy. These people do not know that sex is but one of the many possible expressions of love, and that love has powers more abundant, more profound, and more significant than the power of procreation or the propagation of the species.
>>
>>28068402
Pick him. This will allow for vidya
>>
i don't use skype. so no thanks
>>
>>28068439
When Jesus told his disciples to love their enemies, he was not giving them, as some of us might suppose, a piece of stupid, even impossible, advice. On the contrary, he was telling them to use the greatest, most irresistible, power in the universe - the power of love. He did not advocate the use of any kind of physical or material force. He very clearly advocated the use of the spiritual force of love. He knew very well that most men would counter hate with hate. That is the ordinary way. That is the human way. In advising the employment of love against hate, however, he underscored a new technique. This new technique would seek to tap for man's use an inexhaustible source of power--the heart of God himself. This extraordinary way would release from the depths of human personality, where God is, the power of love for use in the solution of human problems. This is not the ordinary human way. This is the divine way. It is the way God would solve a problem. In effect, Jesus told his disciples to be divine, to cease to be merely human, to become the sons of God that they really are by behaving like sons of God, and to solve their problems in the only way God would solve his problems, and that is, by the exercise of the power of love.
>>
>>28068461
Some of us might think that loving our enemies is just some kind of moral strategy. The truth, however, is that it is not just a bit of moralism. In fact, it is technology of the highest order. It is spiritual technology. It is human engineering at its best.

Many people think that love is just a sentiment good for poetry or for novels. How easy it is to forget that love is a law as inescapable in the world of human relations as gravitation is in the world of physical objects. But it is precisely just that - an inexorable law of thought and emotion the violation of which can bring about broken hearts and broken lives just as the violation of the law of gravitation can bring about broken arms and broken legs. Being a law, its operation involves energy transformation. The energy of love is the most unique kind of energy in the universe. It is creative, it is intelligent, and it is wise. Its transformations are the very expression of the Divine Mind itself. It fills the entire universe, but its mightiest seat of operation is in the heart of man. Every object in nature manifests, but man and man alone can manipulate it by the use of his mind and thus demonstrate the workings of God's mind. This energy of love, this power of love, which is the very energy of creation itself, is the technique which Jesus advised his disciples to use when he told them to "Love your enemies."
>>
>>28068469

It is not quite correct to say that the technique of "Love your enemies" is a new one. It appears new only to those who have been accustomed to the more common technique of "Hate your enemies." In fact, it is a very ancient technique among those who have discovered that God is love, as the fourth gospel very clearly states.

All the great teachers of humanity from the earliest times taught it and demonstrated it in their lives. Buddha, Mahavira, Lao Tzu, Confucius, Zoroaster, Nanak, Mohammed, St. Paul--to mention only a few--all declared in varying ways that love is the law as well as the fulfilling of the law and that without it no peace, no happiness, no perfection is possible.

It is pretty obvious, however, that very few people, despite the weight of Christ's authority behind it, believe in the technique of "Love your enemies." Most of us think it too much to expect of mere man. But that is just the point. Christ did not for one moment assume that we are just mere men. He said very strongly that we have the power to become sons of God, if only we had faith, faith in him and in the power of love he demonstrated. A little thought is sufficient to convince us that it is the power of love which enables man to rise above his human limitations and perform superhuman feats, whether it be the love of truth which impels scientists to never-ceasing research, or the energy of passion which creates literature or music, or erects a Taj Majal.

Love has many powers. Let us begin with the more obvious ones.
>>
>>28068469
I am not this fag. That's why you should pick I
>>
>>28068489
Love has the power to create happiness. This fact is so common an experience to most people that it is not even necessary to mention it. And if the happiness it creates is sometimes short-lived, the reason probably is that the love that creates it is still imperfect.

It is trite to say that the scarcity of happiness among many people is due to the corresponding scarcity of love among them. It is also commonplace to say that the unhappy man is almost invariably also an unloving man.

Yes, these ideas are so elementary that we probably tire of hearing them. But the fact is that we seem to have such a facility to ignore them, or to forget them.

We forget that selfishness is almost always at the root of all unhappiness and that love, unselfish love, is the basis of all happiness. The man who says, "I am unhappy," actually proclaims to the world what he would be ashamed to admit openly, namely, that he is selfish. To be happy it is necessary to love, and to love truly it is necessary to be completely unselfish. Only the unselfish heart is capable of love and only the loving heart is capable of happiness.

There is a great law of happiness which, to my mind, should rank in importance with any other great discovery in science. It is the law which says: No man is capable of happiness who is incapable of loving one other person than himself.

I call this the Minimum Happiness Law.
>>
>>28068425
Arabians can't look caucasian.
Always hairy and disgusting.
Brown tits = brown human
Go away
>>
>>28068499
One power of love which makes it most unique is its power to create goodness, or at least to awaken it. Love is the basic goodness, and if it be true that love alone can awaken love, then it follows that love alone can awaken goodness. It is a fact in psychology that a child raised in an atmosphere of hate generally becomes cruel. A cruel man is very often an unloved man who, almost surely, was once an unloved child.

It is true that goodness cannot be imposed from without, that it must be a growth from within. Nevertheless, this inward growth cannot even start without the stimulating touch of love. Theoretically, a child raised among wolves would probably grow to howl like a wolf. Love is the power which makes a child grow into a human being. It is the humanizing force in the human family.

Goodness may awaken love, but it may also awaken envy or resentment or even positive hate. We may love a man because he is good, but we may also learn to dislike him because he presents a contrast to our badness. Love, however, can never fail to awaken goodness, sooner or later. The reason is that love is more basic than goodness. We do not say that God is loving because he is good; rather we say God is good because he is full of love. Even a hardened criminal may become good, if he should fall in love; and the love that awakens within him can become his resurrection.
>>
>>28068506
Persians aren't Arabic you uneducated fuck
We were white as fuck before the muslims ruined everything
>>
>>28068520
When Romeo saw Juliet on the balcony, he was so taken by her beauty he exclaimed, "That is the dawn and Juliet is the sun." How beautiful Juliet was to Romeo, even if she might have looked unlovely to his family. How handsome Romeo was to Juliet, even if he might have seemed unattractive to her family.

George Santayana once said that beauty is simply pleasure or happiness objectified. If this be true, then beauty is a creation of love, because happiness is created by love. But whether true or false, one thing love can do: it can irradiate the face of a lover with beauty and attractiveness.

Perhaps, it is just some kind of magic. But the fact is that the magic is there, the magic of love. And if this magic can be lasting, then beauty can be everlasting. Never, never will beauty pass away, as long as there is love.

Perhaps, when in love, one sees not the body but the soul. Perhaps love is clairvoyant and can penetrate the veil of flesh and see the radiant spirit within. Perhaps old age and ugliness are the illusion, and youth and beauty are the reality which, however, we cannot see, as long as we are not in love, or have ceased to love. Love, then, is the vision of the eternal, the experience of the never-dying, the never-ending.
>>
>>28068528
Subhumans shouldn't try to post
Go away
Riiiiiiiii
>>
>>28068439
>>28068461
>>28068469
>>28068489
>>28068499
>>28068520

>http://worldu.edu/library/bfreyes_essay01.htm

Copy pasta.
>>
>>28068535
Perhaps we were not born to grow old and die. Perhaps we were born to be always young and to live forever. But somehow we have forgotten the wisdom of love, we have lost the power of love. So now, for lack of love, we must grow old and we must die. But not quite, no, not quite, because, somehow, however so small and however so transient, we are able to experience the wonder of love. Somehow, sometimes we are able to lift the veil of time and behold ourselves as we really are in eternity, as gods because we are all children of God, when we fall in love. Blessed, blessed experience. Then we cease to be merely human. We become citizens of God's everlasting kingdom. We stand forth as divine beings. Then we wield the mighty power of love, and we become young again and beautiful again and everlasting again.

If we could only be in love every minute of our lives. If we could only be completely without hate, without anger, without rancor, without malice, without vengeance, without fear, without worry, without envy, without lie, without delusion, without cruelty, without greed, without selfishness, without any negative thought or emotion whatever; then, I am sure, we would have no sickness, no old age, no death.
>>
>>28068113

Why: Suck my dick.
>>
>>28068549
This should not be looked at as a startling formula of youth and immortality. In fact, it is commonplace among the declarations of the spiritual teachers of mankind. Buddha promised Nirvana to anyone who could abolish the fires of hate, lust, and greed. Christ promised the kingdom of heaven to anyone who could be completely full of love for mankind. Modern science itself, particularly in the field of psycho-somatic studies, is not without indications that sickness, old age, and a shortened life are consequences of unwise thoughts and unwise emotions. Especially are the orientations of selfishness and hate emphasized as the principal causes of many psycho-somatic ailments.

No doubt, someday, science will be able to show that love is indeed the elixir of youth and immortality.
>>
>>28068540
Cant come up with a decent argument so you resort to reeeeing
Persians were the original Aryans you moron
>>
>>28068568
There is no way of explaining just now in terms of the concepts of official psychology the various powers of love which Eastern psychology recognizes.

Love, according to the sages of the East, has the power to confer wisdom. The Bible declares this when it says that love is the wisdom of God. This is called Prajna, or the power of direct cognition of anything.

Love confers the power to ascertain or discern the purposes of things, even the purpose of the whole universe itself. This is called Dhi.

Love has the power to transform anything into the nature of the divine, the power to make things holy. This is called Medha, or sacrifice.

Love has the power of unification, of merging the individual into the universal. This is called Shemushi.

Love has the power of inspired speech, the power to build words. This is called Dishana.

Love confers spiritual birth, the birth into the kingdom of heaven. This is called Manisha.

Love gives the power of faith. This is called Mati.

Love confers the power of eternal memory which is the basis of empiric consciousness. This is called Smriti.

These are the eight powers of love which the Eastern sages prefer to call Buddhi, or Love-Wisdom.
>>
>>28068567
>>28068113
THIS IS A ROBOT BOARD

GO AWAY NORMALFAG

RIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>28068583
I belong here just as much as you
This isn't your safe space
You sound like a whiny SJW
>>
>>28068582
One more word of advice, and it is very important. Many and wondrous are the powers of love. It creates happiness. It awakens goodness. It generates wisdom. It conserves health. It prolongs youth. It creates beauty. It induces long life. It confers heaven. It does many things which are pleasant and desirable.

But be careful, be very, very careful. Love without selfishness, love without thought of self. Love not for the things love can give, even heaven itself. Love only for love's own sake.

Otherwise, even the things love can give may disappear like smoke in the air.

June 5, 1955
>>
>>28068343
>Persia
Just say Iran you pretentious little fag.
>>
>>28068572
Thats not a good riiiiiison to stay, faggot.
You show no proof of pussy, so go away
>>
>>28068603
>Just say Iran you pretentious little fag
No, lots of people here still call it Persia
Especially the non-mudslimes
>>
>>28068598
YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO IRAN, SANDGORILLA SUBHUMAN MUSLIM
>>
File: 1455076217152.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1455076217152.png
361 KB, 858x725
>>28068598
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII GIT DA FUCK OUT SUBHUMAN FILTH RIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>28068113

Why: I'm not fat or a normi and will maintain contact with you for as long as you wish.
>>
>>28068626
>YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO IRAN
I never left it retard
>>
>>28068623
No one cares what people call it in your sand-nigger country that got fucked by muslims. It's Iran.
>>
>>28068657
Only baka-gaijin actually call it Iran
>>
>>28068113
>my face when americans call chips "french fries"
>my face when americans call crisps "chips"
>my face when americans call chocolate globbernaughts "candy bars"
>my face when americans call motorized rollinghams "cars"
>my face when americans call wunderbahboxes a "PC"
>my face when americans call meat water "gravy"
>my face when americans call electro-rope "power cables"
>my face when americans call beef wellington ensemble with lettuce a "burger"
>my face when americans call twisting plankhandles "doorknobs"
>my face when americans call breaddystack a "sandwich"
>my face when americans call their hoighty toighty tippy typers "keyboards"
>my face when americans call nutty-gum and fruit spleggings "peanut butter and jelly"
>my face when americans call an upsy stairsy the "escalator"
>my face when americans call forcey fun time "rape"
>my face when americans call a knittedy wittedy sheepity sleepity a "sweater"
>my face when americans call a rickedy-pop a "gear shift"
>my face when americans call a choco chip bucky wicky as a "cookie"
>my face when americans call peepee friction pleasure "sex"
>my face when americans call a pip pip gollywock a "screwdriver"
>my face when americans call a rooty tooty point-n-shooty a "gun"
>my face when americans call ceiling-bright a "Lightbulb"
>my face when americans call blimpy bounce bounce a "ball"
>my face when americans call a slippery dippery long mover a "snake"
>my face when americans call cobble-stone-clippity-clops "roads"
>my face when I have no face
>>
>>28068646
PUT ON YOUR BURQA, YOU DURKA DURKA CUMSLUT.

GTFO
>>
>>28068676
Guess what sandie, you are on an american board, you will speak our language or fuck off and get raped by muslims again.
>>
File: 1449297604068.png (113 KB, 247x274) Image search: [Google]
1449297604068.png
113 KB, 247x274
>>28068709
But im Zoroastrian
>>
>>28068711
I am speaking your language
>>
>this fembot would rather argue with /pol/ autists than be your gf
Kill me.
>>
File: lain.jpg (10 KB, 236x217) Image search: [Google]
lain.jpg
10 KB, 236x217
>>28068769
They are the ones who derailed the thread
I just want a qt neet bf
>>
File: 1455810293999.png (293 KB, 865x740) Image search: [Google]
1455810293999.png
293 KB, 865x740
>>28068847
>they're derailing the thread!!!
>continues to reply to them
>>
>>28068847
You are a cunt anyways, you are telling us to convince you to get in a relationship with you when you are bottom of the barrel trash anyway, there's a high chance you are a trap or a fat neckbeard anyways, beggars cant be choosers.
>>
>>28068888
Well I don't enjoy being compared to filthy mudslimes
I hate them way more than any of the /pol/ faggots
>>28068906
> you are bottom of the barrel trash anyway
Yeah but a bottom of the barrel female still has a hundreds times more sexual value than any guy here
Stay salty :^)
>>
>>28068847
>I just want a qt neet bf
If this is true you should add me:
>>28068769
>>28068329
>>
File: Shirt3.jpg (28 KB, 335x363) Image search: [Google]
Shirt3.jpg
28 KB, 335x363
>>28068113
>62 replies and 3 images omitted
laffin
>>
>>28068925
>Yeah but a bottom of the barrel female still has a hundreds times more sexual value than any guy here

Lmao no wonder you are on /r9k/, you are so vapid and disgusting that nobody would ever like you
>>
>>28069009
does the truth hurt?
> you are so vapid and disgusting that nobody would ever like you
Well then whats your excuse?
>>
>>28069009
This.
/stop
>>
>>28068934
Stop being so fucking thirrsty
>>
>>28068113
I'm gross trash that's ready for lovin' baby
>>
>>28069101
>ready
>e
Too bad
Try working on your reading comprehension
>>
>>28069122
I'm pretty dumb, sorry.
We'd hate each other anyways
>>
>>28069035
>does the truth hurt?
Not really, I know it's the truth, but I am telling you the fact that you are so disgusting and have no qualities, I don't even know you personally and I can already tell how disgusting you are.

>Well then whats your excuse?
Like most robots I am socially awkward so that's why i came here.
>>
>>28069161
>I am telling you the fact that you are so disgusting and have no qualities, I don't even know you personally and I can already tell how disgusting you are
But I can still get a bf with little effort while you will spend you life whining on 4chan and jerking of to frogs
Does that make you angry?
>Like most robots I am socially awkward so that's why i came here
LOL i know actual mentally disabled guys who can still get gfs
You are not lonely because you are "socially awkward", you are probably ugly as well
>>
>>28069161
No, bitch, you suck ISIS dick. Roasty pussy is akin to limp dick.

You'll always wallow in your filthy room, fucking disgusting cumslut
>>
>>28069256
>middle east = isis
Holy fuck you are stupid
The middle east isn't one big country you know :^)
>>
My dick is so big. You should suck it.
>>
>>28069274
Taqiya, again?
I told you. I know your plan.
Fuck off, ISIS Roasty
>>
>>28068113
Kill yourself
Originatero commentario
>>
I start to understand why this board hates girls so much, the superiority complex is annoying as fuck
>>
File: 1453461844657.gif (949 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1453461844657.gif
949 KB, 540x540
>>28069324
This is why you will neverr have a gf anon
>>
>>28069395
Its not a complex if you actually are superior :v)
>>
>>28068113
I make lots of cash, and I will pay to transport you to my location to marry and start living in happiness for all your days. You and I would start an amazing family, if only by my will.

Anyways, pics or gtfo, I'm sticking to my constraints, so don't go all stingy on us now.
>>
>>28069400
But I do, im not as ugly as you
>>
>>28069420
>tfw no superior gf to bully me
>>
File: hold me back.jpg (30 KB, 592x448) Image search: [Google]
hold me back.jpg
30 KB, 592x448
What the fuck is wrong with all of you, this is obviously some tranny mutant fuck. You guys are pathetic.

On another note, someone please post the over 8999 big laffs meme. I accidentally deleted it. Thanks.
>>
>>28069431
>I'm sticking to my constraints
>make
>e
Nice try
>>28069454
Funnily enough we actually have like the second highest rates of trannies in the world
>>
>>28068343
>persia
>muh werenot sand niggers
>w-where white and civilized
You fucking faggot i bet your face has more hair than my crotch. Killyourself sandnigger.
>>
>>28069244
>But I can still get a bf with little effort while you will spend you life whining on 4chan and jerking of to frogs

Maybe, Are you happy with him just wanting you for your extra hole? Trust me no one would like you with a personality like that, you will never experience actual affection.

>You are not lonely because you are "socially awkward", you are probably ugly as well

and i know handsome guys that have no gfs because of how awkward and introverted they are. your logic is retarded, and as I have already said, you have no qualities so yeah you don't seem very smart.
>>
>>28069491
You have never even been here faggot
>>28069499
Implying you wouldn't trade your left nut to for someone to use you
Your insecurity is showing
>>
>this ugly tranny pretending to be a girl

KEK they are so desperate aren't they?
you trannys are fucking weird and gross
>>
>>28069420

It's still a complex.
>>
>>28069542
The only thing here that is complex is how completely and utterly stupid you are
>>
File: 891.jpg (47 KB, 480x651) Image search: [Google]
891.jpg
47 KB, 480x651
>>28068113
>almost every single response contains the letter 'e'

kek
>>
>>28069483
"Bring in" works too, but it won't count now will it?
Anyways, it was fun to play.
>>
>>28069591
Nope you are too late
I will give you a second chance if you can write a 300 word apology without using the letter e
>>
File: 1458544350155.jpg (35 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
1458544350155.jpg
35 KB, 636x636
>>28069571

Looking at this thread, it's not hard to understand why isis want sharia.
>>
>>28069538
>Implying you wouldn't trade your left nut to for someone to use you

Lel I wouldn't trade my left nut to be used you fucking weirdo.
>>
Post pics
Original
Original
>>
>>28069664
Yes you would you lying cuck
>>
>>28069668
ill show you mine if you show me yours :^)
>>
>>28069617
You can't do anything.
You probably just want my vidya bux.
I will not say sorry to a roasty toasty.
I'm gonna tip off ISIS this topic.
You won't doubt us again.

Now, put on your burqa, you durka durka.
>>
>>28069617
It's not as much fun to play with you if you don't follow your own constraints. I want a companion with a playful mind, not a slut who finds joy in making a man jump through silly hoops.
>>
>>28068113
Look at my thing in othr thrad >>28069100

skyp anon3140
>>
>>28069692
sure thing, ugly guy ;^)
>>
>>28069771
But jumping through silly hoops is how i know you will comit
>>
>>28069771
This. Bitch thinks that this board is low-class

Actually, it's a robot Board THAT'S NOT FOR ROASTY TOASTY FAGGOTS WHO CAN'T THINK ABOUT ANYTHING BUT POLYAMOURIST THOUGHTS!

GTFO HAIRY SANDGORILLA CHIMP. NO ROBOT WANTS YOU.
>>
>>28069809
>polythiest
Have you accept ahura mazda as your lord and savior?
>>
>>28068598
you're on the wrong board roastie
>>
fuck you, you fucking slut. I'll kill you

>>
>>28069826
>I won't commit to you, though, silly boys!

FUCK OFF ROASTY
>>
>>28069848
No e's
Impressive, do you have skype?
>>
>>28069538
Nice dumb argument something i would expect from a tard who calls his home "persia". Kekerino. You dumb son of a muslim, i hope you get hit by a camel.
>>
>>28068113
>Post your skype and convince me why I should choose you without using the letter e
I will allow you to fuck my ass.
>>
>>28069881
>Nice dumb argument something i would expect from a tard who calls his home "persia". Kekerino. You dumb son of a muslim, i hope you get hit by a camel.
>her
>daughter
I hope allah destroys your house faggot
>>
>>28069851
Polydeist =/= polytheist. I believe that the Universe is too complex and perfect to exist by chance, suggesting that there is some conscious intent behind the existence and/or nature of the Universe. If there is one being capable of creating and/or shaping the Universe, there is no reason to suspect that said being is the only of his/her/its kind, given the vastness of reality. Given that I don't know or believe much beyond that, I do not worship any deity.

Btw I'm only using es because I believe I am responding to someone other than OP. So don't let this disqualify me fgt
>>
>>28069931
Sorry I don't date heretics
Also you broke the rules
Better luck next time
>>
>>28069951
No, I didn't break the rules. The rules said to convince OP without using es, that's what my first post >>28069809 was.
My second post which used es >>28069931 was in response to an anon who did not identify themself as OP, and that post was also not in attempt to convince OP of anything.
Therefore, I did not break the rules. Your false claim that it breaks the rules proves your incompetence; therefore, since I don't like incompetent girls, if you are OP then you are not the right girl for me.
If you are not OP then perhaps OP will still love me.
>>
>>28069909
Wallah! And you're not making any sense now. Im not your countrymen, only dunes chimp would understand you.
>>
>>28069931
The universe its complex because we adapted to it
The universe wasn't created for us, we were created by it
The only reason it seems so complex is because we evolved in a way that made what already existed convenient for us

They creation was random, we adapted to that randomness
>>
>>28070003
It is a common expression dickwad
>>
>>28069909
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0NkAFDvtDfF
>>
>>28069538
No girl would want to fuck a man ape like you mohmad. Your so hairy, you put bog foot to shame
>>
is it too late for me? is she already fund her deluxe orbiter?
>>
>>28069990
You futher attemmpted to sell yourself with your heretic beliefs and you used the letter e to do it
I will forgive you if you write a 100 word post praising ahura mazda without using the letter e
>>
>>28069876
Not for you, cuck.
I always pump girl's with hard and raw anal, and that's a minimum for all my aspiring girls.

Durkas can't satisfy a caucasian man
>>
>>28070022
Kek using foreign slurs? Where you learn that, halal? Is it legal tho?
>>
>>28069826
That's how you do it. In my country, a man and his woman stick to a common law. By your standard, how will I know you will stay by what you said in your original post? The doubt can go both ways, you know.

My obligation would bring you funds to sustain our family, as yours would call you to cook and birth my sons. Both of us must commit.
>>
>>28070046
I already told you that I'm not interested in incompetent girls. Therefore, I will make no attempt at receiving your forgiveness.
>>
>>28070051
Persian are aryan dumbass
>>28070086
And i am not interested in infidels
>>
>>28070046
Mazda is a car brand, you satanist
>>
>>28070098
>Persian are aryan dumbass
No they're not, they're shitskin sandniggers.
>And i am not interested in infidels
Better to be an infidel than a slave to a false god like you, cumdumpster.
>>
>>
>>28070134
>No they're not, they're shitskin sandniggers
The word aryan literally comes from persia
>>
>>28070098
Iranians = ISIS in my country.

Trump will build that wall, and you will stay out
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 173x130) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 173x130
> b m
> go to stor
> mt womanbot
> ask womanbot what sh lik
> sh says cof
> i buy hr cof
> sh hav sx with m
> sh has pnis
> sh was h
>mfw i fuckd a trap
>>
>>28070149
has an e in it
Sorry
>>28070191
I don't want to step foot in your shitty broken country
>>
>>28068113
I'm okay.
I won't kill you.
via.lyn77
>>
> m 19 fr
> tall and good-looking
> 7.1in dick
> studying physics
> will mak izy ca$h in 3y
> smart and culturd (can talk about art, sci, pol, ...)
> straight, romantic
> don't want a femanon as gf

hope you will pick another nice orbiter
>>
>>28070208
You will not find a robot on this board that actually wants you if you insist on acting in this way.
>>
>>28070208
You can't and wont, shitskin
>>
>>28070208
pronouncing the app on which you wish to talk is against your law, as is pronouncing my alias on that app. You may only have my gmail: [email protected]
>>
>>28070246
Doesn't count if you just ommit the e from words that contain it you lazy fuck
>>28070266
I have boobs, they will want me regardless
>>
>>28070246
>hop you will pick anothr nic orbitr
You wr almost thr
>>
>>28070278
Will now troll this gmail
>>
>>28070275
My skin is white as snow
>>28070278
You lost your chance
>>
>>28070292
I also have boobs. Bitch and I am a guy. I think most robots have boobs bigger then yours, fuck face.
>>
>>28070292
What you say is truthful, but you will only attract low quality individuals if this is only thing that draws individuals to you.
>>
>>28070339
> I think most robots have boobs bigger then yours
Well you better get used to touching them because you will never touch a pair that is attached to a woman
>>
>>28070329
Probably hairy, too. That won't do anything for you, though.
You gotta stay out
>>
>>28070233
>e
No thanks.
>>
>>28070360
I'm a low quality individual

Skyp: yp01181
>>
>>28070439
skype has an e in it
You would have had a chance if you just put the name
>>
File: 1417323776346.jpg (15 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
1417323776346.jpg
15 KB, 500x397
>151 replies and 11 images omitted.
>>
>>28068113
>darling 4chan,
>lick my sandy vagina and pick sand out from your molars for months. good plan y/n
what is this
>>
>>28070466
That individual did not apply that symbol in this post. You fail to follow your own laws?
>>
>>28070550
You cant just omit the e from words, you have to use words that dont have an e
I will add you if you apologize in EXACTLY 100 words without using the letter e
>>
>>28070329
you don't know which anon I am. Also this is the primary flaw in your plan. I did not put down any symbols that you forbid, though you did on many occasions. Why should I want you, when your gaming skill is so lacking that you can't play your own constraint. Unfaithful in play, unfaithful in living. Can you hold a contrary position on that point?
>>
>I'm going to compete for a self-important fucking roastie
how about no. go back to your fucking tinder shit if you want to play the narcissistic game where you make betas vie for your attention

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>28070581
I make the rules i don't need to follow them
>>28070603
But it is the only chance you will get with a woman
>>
>>28070578
I don't know how this is hard.

Robots trying to rush posting...

Try this, failbots:
Sky-account ID: Durkahijabchasr69
>>
>>28070581
>Why should I want to move one space at a time, when you are allowed to move across the board.
And boys have wieners and girls have berginas.
We all have different constraints. Don't start playing a fun game and then complain about the rules.
Win.
>>
>>28070659
You didn't win anything but a pat on your own back, faggot
>>
>>28070658
you are 72 words short
>>
If it's not too difficult for you to diminish your standards, I couldn't supply you with diamonds or gold, but I would consign all that I am, and all that I own, to you.

I would put in your trust, all my compassion and support to draw from at any point without condition.

If you'd go, for just an hour or a month, my world would stop turning, until you find your way back to my loving arms; always vigilantly awaiting nourishing comfort in your warmth. My lips would know only your kiss, from my birth to my undoing.
>>
>>28070418
ctrl+f
e
none
f
>>
>>28070366
I already did MY MOMS
>>
>>28070658
>>28070681
Nvm thought you were that other guy, added
>>28070685
Sorry, that was too gay, you are out
>>
>>28070681
That's an apology to you?
I was saying how it isn't hard to avoid failing.
I will not say sorry to you, goat rapist
>>
>>28070637
if I want a whore I can pay $150 for one

I don't have to prance around for a delusional internet one who won't even provide anything
>>
>>28070715
A whore wont provide you love and compassion anon
>>
>>28070680
Pfft, like I needed the approval of an anonymous stranger.
I suggest you take the advice and try winning.
>>
>>28070730
OP wants my ID.
Muslim OP can't show proof of vagina.

This is a stupid topic.
Try licking cocks
>>
>>28068769
Maybe should you should stop having less personality than a soggy plank, then.
>>
>>28070770

Im fucking Zoroastrian
>>
>>28070726
And some femanon who is holding a contest for anons to compete for her Skype will? Tbh prostitute would probably be nicer/ less likely to do emotional damage
>>
File: 276~01.jpg (20 KB, 238x237) Image search: [Google]
276~01.jpg
20 KB, 238x237
>>28070701
> too gay
ayy bby want sum fuk
>>
>>28070637
I quit. If you're going to set up a challenge, ostensibly to test the verbal skills, intellect, or whatever quality of a guy, the least you can do is live up to your own expectation.

I'll only date a woman who lives up to the standards I set for myself, and you don't live up to that standard.
>>
>>28070777
I have the most personality out of anyone on this boards. However a side effect of this is that I can't spend too much time on convincing one mere roastie of this, since I have more important things to tend to. Efficiency cost/benefit analysis is very important, I can't be wasting my time on someone who won't provide satisfactory return for my efforts.
>>
>>28070872
k, but I'm already talking to like 5 different guys right now so I don't care
>>
File: TopSnek1447465025527.jpg (101 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
TopSnek1447465025527.jpg
101 KB, 500x496
Skype is a botnet. Hows it feel to take government dick down your throat OP?

Oh who am i kidding, you probably like it.
>>
>>28070829
I've noticed OP is very confident of herself, very likely with a good reason, and as such I'd say she retains the right to make sure she lands a good boyfriend rather than a worthless, uninteresting cretin like the majority of this board. If I were a fembot, I'd do the same thing knowing what kind of scum lurks here.

>>28070894
>gets rejected
>starts calling the girl a roastie
Classic manbaby.
>>
>>28070917
OH great, the white knight comes in to save the day
>>
>>28070929
Stating facts is not whiteknighting.
>>
>>28070917
>>28070944
Is there a worse person than Doj? I literally want to murder you. Location?
>>
>>28070917
Why is a normie looking for a bf here?
>>
>>28070944
Nah but white knighting is, and that is clearly what you are doing
She wont sleep with you if you defend her anon
She might let you orbit her though
>>
>>28070944
stating facts with the intent of getting rewarded for it with e-attention from someone who happens to be female is
>>
>>28070964
Because it is easy
I get like 20 adds a day with little effort, and it is easy to weed out the losers
>>
>>28070917
>>gets rejected
>>starts calling the girl a roastie
>Classic manbaby.
This is very funny, because the things you just said about OP should be even more applicable to me, judging from the post I made. However when I do it, it's because of being "rejected," and when she does it, it's because she is "confident in herself." No one has more confidence in themselves than I do. It's not possible.

You really are a beta white knight cuck.
>>
>>28070980
What quality in a man do you find good?
>>
>>28070980
It's so easy that it becomes thoroughly unimpressive. You realize that, right? It's not something to do with you personally, it's not something YOU are doing. It's like praising the ground for being rained on, for being so very good at being rained on. It's not an impressive feat.
>>
>>28070578
>>28070681
To Anon. I am most sorry for what I did. It was wrong to display such disdain for you and your laws. I sought your attraction but I did so in a way which was wrong. I must try winning if I wish to accomplish my goal. I will join in the full glory of Ahura Mazda if only you will allow it. My soul can only flourish with you. My failings, plain and obvious in your sight, should disallow my participation, and still you allow my saving. It is only through apology to you that salvation is found.
>>
>>28070980
So THIS
>>28071012
is what you want from a man?
A cuck?
A faggot?
I can't stop laughing
>>
>>28070952
Netherlands, don't kill me though, that's not nice.

>>28070964
Because there's still weird mental but interesting guys here beyond all the 18 year old thirsty virgins, so a normalfag interested in that would still have good results looking for it here, I reckon.

>>28070968
I don't care about OP though I'll admit she seems like a cool lass and wouldn't mind talking to her, but she has her hands full already so I'm just going to keep posting while listening to Daft Punk.

>>28070970
The only reward I care for is seeing manbabies throw tantrums about my irrefutable logic, kinda as if I'm torturing vermin, except actual vermin should have more rights than you people.

>>28070985
If you'd be more confident, you wouldn't have written out that cringey textwall in an attempt to court OP.
>>
>>28070817
And I'm fucking a Zoroastrian

Username: tdr2837
>>
>>28068113
hi, i work out and can bench almost 100 pounds now. just post your skype tho i will put it in my to-do list
>>
>>28071075
Your fucking a caucasian man
>>
>>28068657
Actually Iran is a different pronounciation of Arya, meaning land of the Aryans. It has nothing to do with Islam.
>>
>>28071004
being able to hold a conversation without sperging out
And being attractive
>>28071007
Never said it was impressive, just said it was easy
>>28071012
>99 words
So close, I was almost impressed
Bad luck
>>
File: 1461431646555.jpg (7 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
1461431646555.jpg
7 KB, 229x220
>>28071087
>Only 100
So strong!
>>
>>28071097
Bullshit.
It has a law-making-body ran on islamic tyranny.
Fuck off, Mudcunt
>>
>>28071065
OP here, whats your skype, i will add you
>>
>>28068113
Post composed entirely out of letter e containing words

I would have done it properly but as I also am not posting a skype it should show just how half assed I was at replying to begin with. Now get wet and open your legs for daddy.
>>
>>28071139
Im not even Iranian or Muslim you fucking idiot, im just stating the meaning of the name.
>>
>>28071103
That was 100 words. I jump through your hoops for nothing.
>>
File: freddie-mercury1.jpg (130 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
freddie-mercury1.jpg
130 KB, 800x450
>>28071088
Could still be a zoroastrian
>>
>>28071161
It was 99
Count again
>>
>>28071065
>If you'd be more confident, you wouldn't have written out that cringey textwall in an attempt to court OP.
Like I said, it is not worth my time doing so, since I already have plenty of roasties in my harem. She is not worth that effort, do you not understand? This is how I am confident in myself.
>>
>>28071161
Tsk tsk, what has robot found out about toasty roasty?
OP is a bitch. You had no salvation
>>
>>28071114
:0 so cute, hmu senpai
>>
>>28071175
Oh that's right. Oh well, thanks for the fun game even if I didn't win. Hope you find whatever it is you're looking for, feels good to use my "e" again.
>>
>>28071184
Go away, faggot
This is our board.
Normalfags and chads go away
>>
>>28071216
Damn, i was just about to ask for you skype but you fucked up and used an e
Bad luck
>>
>>28071145
Okay, as long as you understand that I have no interest in being your boyfriend. Skype is dojity.

>>28071139
Do you think that Islamic government just magically appeared out of thin air? Iran used to be a normal country with actual culture, but for some reason I never bothered to check up on it just ended up receiving an Islamic governing body. Ragheads are just really cancerous and destroy every country they lay their hands on.

>>28071184
>it is not worth my time doing so
Then why did you do it?
>>
>>28071235
I'm glad you didn't, sandwoman
>>
>>28071239
It was thrown to a muslim, and it is now Islamic.
I am not talking about past Iran
>>
>>28071249
Racism is not cool
I was just joking and was serious about adding you
But if you wanna be like that then fine
>>
>>28071239
>Then why did you do it?
I didn't.
>>
>>28071239
>he actually gave it
you seriously fell for that?

I was thinking the guy who's pretending to be OP there was trying in vain because you wouldn't be that stupid

but you're actually that fucking thirsty. you'll directly contradict yourself in the next post just in case it's really OP and OP is a really a girl
>b-but don't get the wrong idea, I don't like you or want your attention or anything!
>>
Im a stronk Kurd
>>
>>28071269
That is not I. Why would I start calling you a sandwoman?
>>
>>28071291
This.
No proof of pussy still.

It's a trap. A trick to hurt lusty robots
>>
>>28071269
lmao, not him but this is getting pathetic, the roastie meme on /r9k/ means even the beta orbiters that go for OP are most likely shitposting. Even if you're ugly just go to /soc/ and hope for some luck grill, once these robots see you irl they will prob not care anymore anyways so better to get it from the start
>>
>>28071298
>backpedaling this hard
Nice try
>>
>>28071294
Plz gimmy skyp
Niid siid in mii
>>
>>28068113
Fuck off cunt, I don't want your sympathy.
>>
>>28070817
How do we know you're actually from Persia?

Post pics outside your window atleast
>>
>>28071310
That individual is not this individual. I would not go through trials for you only to turn against you. Think logically.
>>
>>28071336
>It's sand
>>
>>28071336
Its nearly midnight, even if you could magicall tell a country from one pic, you wouldnt be able to see shit
Why would i even lie about something so mundane?
>>
>>28071344
I said no.
Go away. You lost
>>
>>28071265
That doesn't making every single inhabitant a Muslim. Considering women are treated like absolute dogshit in Islamic "culture", it wouldn't be far sought to have Iranian women defect Islam as fast as possible.

>>28071278
Oh okay.

>>28071291
>but you're actually that fucking thirsty
But I said I didn't want to be OP's boyfriend?

>you'll directly contradict yourself in the next post just in case it's really OP and OP is a really a girl
>b-but don't get the wrong idea, I don't like you or want your attention or anything!
I already said I wouldn't mind talking to OP in an earlier post; >>28071065
>I'll admit she seems like a cool lass and wouldn't mind talking to her

Are you one of those autists who doesn't think friendship between two genders is possible?
>>
>>28071324
Are you OP?

Very original comment that is in no way not original
>>
File: off yourself R9K.jpg (85 KB, 451x425) Image search: [Google]
off yourself R9K.jpg
85 KB, 451x425
ITT: Desperate virgin losers

Why do you give this cunt such attention? Where is the true r9k?
>>
>>28071374
No, I'm just trolling you for that yummy k*rd milk
>>
>>28071372
sure, they can be friends. when the guy already has a girlfriend and the girl is ugly
>>
>>28071383
>Where is the true r9k?
its been dead for years anon
>>
>>28071367
Okay. I was planning to do so anyway but I wanted to clarify that I'm not some racist idiot. Good luck
>>
>>28071383
/r9k/ is now /pol/
You can stay if you want
>>
>>28071372
>But I said I didn't want to be OP's boyfriend?
I-i i just wanted to be friends guys. really...
>>
>>28071394
>yummy kurd milk

At least you know what you are talking about
>>
>>28071405
Why?

>>28071426
Yes. Relationships are not worth it and I don't think I'll be open for one for a very long time, so I rather just stick to meeting and getting to know interesting people.

Is this so hard to comprehend in your juvenile, sex obsessed mind?
>>
>>28071407
Thank you. My vidya library is big now. Thanks, /r9k/!

Good luck with girls irl. I am happy
>>
>>28071491
Everyone saw through your thirsty ass attempt
Just stop it, you are embarrasing yourself
>>
File: 11.png (11 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
11.png
11 KB, 400x600
>>28071525
Okay I admit it I you saw straight through my charade. You're a genius Anon.
>>
>>28071491
>why?
because of human sexual dynamics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA
>>
I will treat you like the piece of shit you are. You will cry yourself to sleep almost every night. But in doing so you will feel alive and you will get all the drama any woman would want.
You will be protected since you will stay at home and cook/clean all day, but every other Friday will be date night. Where I will choose what you wear, where we will go, and what you eat.
>>
File: 1458423747995.jpg (231 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
1458423747995.jpg
231 KB, 700x1050
>>28068113
>Iranian

Do you look anything like pic related?
>>
>>28071691
no, im white

orignalx
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.