[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw my parents want me to quit weed and start taking antidepressants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1434908299809.gif (142 KB, 798x568) Image search: [Google]
1434908299809.gif
142 KB, 798x568
>mfw my parents want me to quit weed and start taking antidepressants again
>mfw that shit never fucking worked and one smoke session sets me straight and makes me blissfully happy for 36 hours
>mfw prozac, zoloft, lexapro, and others have just given me mind fog and have sapped my desire to live and enjoy anything

FUCKING JUST

WHY CAN'T I JUST SMOKE WEED FOR MY DEPRESSION
>>
>>28067965
If the weed is working why do they want you to quit?
>>
>>28067965
DUDE WEED LMAO
JOPM[HIPO'IOHL;IKOLH;'
>>
>>28067987
Because of the fucking memes surrounding the drug. See >>28068014

They think it's just for stoners and cancer patients.
>>
>>28067965
Using any medication, especially if your brain is still developing, is stupid and should only be a last resort.
>>
>>28067965
been on antidepressants and antipychotics for a month and haven't taken any of them in a few days and I've just been pissed off.
>>
>>28067965
go back watching capeshit you faggot
>>
>>28068200
10 bucks says it's just the antipsychotics pissing you off.

Those things just make you fucking hate life.
>>
>>28067965
Just keep smocking this shit if it is making you happy

Parente dont know shit
>>
>>28067965

How did you tell them that you smoke weed and how did they agree to it?
>>
My friend smokes weed to fix his shit too. He is now a paranoid druggie burn out with no motivation. He legitimately believes in the illuminati now.
>>
>>28068255
probably is but I rarely take them because I like seeing shit
>>
>>28068525
They found out.

They don't want me smoke mainly (I think) because my older brother smokes and he's a layabout stoner. I am more productive on antidepressants (more focused on activities that make me more valuable sexually, and are conducive to accumulating money and resources-fuckin' and makin' dough), but I don't feel very much like living on them. I'd rather just die than play the human game, I don't give a fuck about spreading my seed and I don't give a fuck about playing the gay survival game that organisms on Earth developed and refined for hundreds of millions of years.
>>
>>28067965
weed for depression is a fucking meme
you're just making yourself think that you're happy after getting stoned.
>>
yea I don't get the boomer's obsession with psychotropic drugs. I don't think they know how ineffective they actually are. I was getting angry over something and my mom was like you haven't take your pills have you. I hadn't taken them in months and she thinks anti psychotics remove emotions or something. Shit really pisses me off.
>>
i smoked weed for the first time last week and it makes you so paranoid that you feel like youre in a fucking nightmare. I dont get how anyone likes not being in control of their actions like that.
>>
>>28070028
What? What the actual fuck?
How can you think you're happy if you're not? Like just think about that.
>me: hmmm I feel happy
>you: YOU JUST THINK YOURE HAPPY YOURE NOT REALLY HAPPY.
That makes no sense to me like how can you decide if someone else is happy?
I don't even smoke weed but that was exceedingly stupid.
>>
>>28070096
you were probably just nervous about getting caught and that intensified when you got high.
>>
>>28070028
I'm pretty sure I know when I'm happy and feeling good and when I'm depressed and feeling shitty, holy Christ what are you even trying to convey my man?
>>
Anti-depressants are shit, just keep telling the doc/psych you're experiencing common side effects and work your way up to a benzo

Xanax + Weed is the comfiest combo
>>
>>28067965
DUDE

WEED DUDE WEED LAMO DUDE HA HA HA CURE FOR CANCER DUDE WEED

tell your fucking retarded parents that walking outside for 30 minutes beats antidepressants for depression.
>>
>>28067965
kill yourself you drug head degenerate
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.