[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here babyface? I'm 19 and 6'2 but I literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 1.png (644 KB, 666x588) Image search: [Google]
1.png
644 KB, 666x588
Anyone else here babyface?

I'm 19 and 6'2 but I literally have the face of a 13 year old, I don't know what's wrong with me.
>>
>>28067858
grow a beard faggot
>>
>>28067868

I can't obviously
>>
File: 3214124.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
3214124.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
22, get told i look like i am 17. Last i heard is i should take it as a compliment.
>>
>>28067858
same, I think I'm just going to cut my face up or burn it with acid or something to distract from the whole "I'm thirty and people think I'm sixteen" thing.
>>
At least you're not a manlet. I'd rather have a kidface than be 5'9
>>
>>28067908
I like pics like this because it reminds me I'll never look like a real human because I'm not one. I'm just a fake excuse. A bad facsimile.
>>
>>28067858
Yep.

People can't believe I'm 27. I used to get mad when people would be surprised about my age, but I take it as a compliment now.
>>
>>28067858

Thought I was the only one, I guess us babyfaces think other people who look young aren't older than they look
>>
>>28067858
Grow a beard, faggot. It's literally that easy
>>
>>28067858
most robots have a babyface or a sickly effeminate face and figure, hence why they keep getting friendzoned or cast out of social groups, they just look awkward and desperate and insecure and a drain to be around.

its also why theyve been told theyre "cute" their whole life by their mom and roasties but never have a gf.

t. I have a thin, effeminate face with large eyes and can only attract abusive women or lesbians. I've grown my hair out and grown a beard to compensate so it doesn't seem like I am pretending to be a normie when I can never be one with my shitty genetics
>>
Most 19 year olds can't grow a decent beard yet alone a babyface one
>>
>>28068009

I'm hoping I'll grow out of this eventually, my dad has a good jawline and I may just have late puberty as I only got underarm hair when I was 18
>>
>>28067858

Get rekt OP, better to be an ugly alpha like me than look like a fucking boy lmao
>>
File: 1454426931369.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1454426931369.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
>26 soon
>still look like 15yo
And no, i can't even grow beard to look older. I'm fucked.
>>
girls love it man
>>
>>28068189

I don't have trouble attracting 15 year old girls, not sure about college girls though especially with square jawed chads about
>>
sometimes I think I look old and horrible other times I think I look like I'm 13-14
>>
>>28067858
I have the face and the voice of an ugly 13 year old. The worst part is that I'm 5'11 so I'm not cute at all but they still ask for my ID every time I want to buy booze.
>>
Who else tall as fuck broadshouldered with a deep ass voice and a babyface?
I am weird
>>
>>28067908
In the same boat as you anon, but it's a good thing right? When we hit the 40s we will look like 20 years old
>>
yeah, but I also have really prominent dark circles around my eyes. I look young and old at the same time. or like a junkie teen
>>
>>28067919
Fuck you chad!

>tfw 5'7.5
>>
>tfw 5'63
>>
>>28067956
it's not a compliment

you look like an adult toddler going home play with Tonka trucks in a sandbox. actual men have facial hair that's how people know they're men.
>>
>>28067993
my whole life since I was like 12 I've wanted either a beard or sideburns or a mustache, anything really. I've never been able to grow anything. it's not even like I have a thin patchy beard, it's seriously like several dots of five o'clock shadow on either side of my face.
>>
>>28067919
that's pretty stupid

you can just meet a short girl, at least you'd look normal and not be a hormone imbalanced freak
>>
Fellow babyface reporting in
A-at least we win in the long run right guys??
>>
>>28068009
yeah we're fucked basically

I just wish someone would've told me this a long fucking time ago. It would've saved me a lot of time and anguish.
>>
29 year old here,

someone asked me if I was on the high school football team last week and I got carded when buying a Deadpool ticket.
>>
>>28068250
same here, body dysmorphia sucks. although it's not like I was ever self aware enough to have an accurate view of myself anyway.

it doesn't matter what the mirror shows on any given day I know what I really look like.
>>
>>28068339
Yup and then all the mellowed out 40 year olds with jobs who got laid and lived normal lives are settling down to raise their kids we'll still be looking young and effeminate! Take that society!
>>
>>28067858
better than looking 30 at 20 bruh
>>
>>28067919
TFW 5'8''
K I L L M E
>>
>>28068703
jeez man, I'm sorry

(non-physical contact acknowledgment)

this is why I never go out in public. it's just easier to not subject myself to a gauntlet of pain and embarrassment c
>>
>Work remotely as a 30 year old software dev
>Meet up with coworkers in real life on occasion
>Everytime someone sees me for the first time they say that I look 12 or they thought I was an employee's kid until I was introduced to them.
Every
single
time.

Feels bad.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.