[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dropped out of college due to not feeling good 2 weeks ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1460743943415.jpg (58 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1460743943415.jpg
58 KB, 722x349
>dropped out of college due to not feeling good 2 weeks ago
>suddenly stopped talking to my only friend, haven't opened WhatsApp in 2 weeks
>living the NEET life
>feeling better but still hopeless and sad
>going to kill myself if I don't fix my life in 5 months

2 years of depression lads fucking hell. How am I still alive?

Post your bad feels
>>
File: 1435679420388.png (189 KB, 1935x773) Image search: [Google]
1435679420388.png
189 KB, 1935x773
>>28067727
>Post your bad feels
You have posted them already.
>>
>dropping out of college
You fucked up.
>>
>>28067827
I was failing anyway and I would have killed myself a lot sooner if I'd have stayed there.

Dropping out of college just prolonged my life by a few months my good lad
>>
>>28067727
i still have maybe one or two "real" friends left.
i just fucking hate everyone, including myself.
i'm fucking tired of every person i have ever spoken to and i'm fucking tired of living this shitty life
>>
>>28067727
Well I dropped 6 months ago friend, I sold myself the same thing. Lethargy gets to you mang, I should have died in 2015. Tbh I will not live to see the next school year, that's my final cutoff date
>>
>>28067727
>2 years
...Its no contest but i am pushing 6 years depressing NEET life now. I started University 5-6 weeks ago, made it through 3 weeks then broke down and haven't been back since.

It never gets better....
>>
>>28068125
How the fuck did you go through 6 years of this?

It's only been 2 weeks and the worthlessness is already settling in for me.
>>
>>28068321
Drugs, alcohol, anime, vidya and hookers.
cant afford much since 60% of my NEETbux goes to rent each fortnight but every little bit helps.
>>
>>28068412
How do I avoid this lifestyle
>>
>>28069132
You're on r9k....its already too late.
>>
I'm going to keep parroting >>28065906
because we CAN make it but we have to BELIEVE WE CAN make it. The beginning of that belief is optimism.

Systemic pessimism in your mind erodes your will to power and desire to live, change, grow, and succeed.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.